Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Welp he got banned.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Isn't it also against the rules to discuss banned people? We should stop talking about this.

• If you guys want to talk to Elliot, do it through his YT account.

Let's drop this now. <3

• Today I stumbled upon this

Alt text

My friends have been suggesting me to watch 'Sherlock' for a while, but holly molly now I really need to watch that show ASAP. :D

Anyway, I totally imagined that scene like this :^)

Alt text

How's your day been so far guys?

• THIS IS SO CUTE

I love this. <3

buntingsir posted: »

Today I stumbled upon this My friends have been suggesting me to watch 'Sherlock' for a while, but holly molly now I really need to w

• edited July 2015

Well Eliott reposted festives fantiction, got banned, made another account, got banned again. Not looking good for him.

Also that drawing is awesome! &_&

Today I stumbled upon this My friends have been suggesting me to watch 'Sherlock' for a while, but holly molly now I really need to w

• Thank you, I'm glad!

That scene was so cute, I got so emotional.

Alt text

THIS IS SO CUTE I love this.

• You did a great job with this. <3

Thank you, I'm glad! That scene was so cute, I got so emotional.

• Oh YES! I love "Sherlock"!! :D

Oh I would love to see Rhys to do that! It's so cute how Sherlock fluffs his hair before kissing! <3 <3

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

i would just like to remind you folks in here about the Forum Guidelines and the fact we don't allow people to discuss banned members during timeout and if anyone does evade their ban their original ban length will be doubled.

4.3 Never attempt to circumvent a ban by creating a new account. The timeout would at least be doubled immediately.

4.4 Please refrain from talking about current or past user bans. This guideline is in place for several reasons. In addition to the severity of the post(s) a user is banned for, moderators also take into account variables such as ban history, the possibility of alternate accounts, and other private information. For privacy reasons, moderators cannot disclose this extra information that affects ban length. Since regular users discussing bans will not know the full context behind the reasoning of a ban, we do not want discussions of current/past user bans to result in misinformation, off topic thread derailments, arguments, or hostility - especially if a user is not there to defend themselves while they are under a ban. Please note that the "Banned" badge does not distinguish if a user ban is permanent or temporary.

• @HazzatheMan

This is so off-topic :P

Alt text

• Thanks, Ozzy. <3 Sorry for the trouble.

OzzyUK posted: »

i would just like to remind you folks in here about the Forum Guidelines and the fact we don't allow people to discuss banned members during

• edited July 2015

Oh god, why would he do that? That fanfic was too much... for me anyway.

Edit: Thanks, thanks ^_^

Well Eliott reposted festives fantiction, got banned, made another account, got banned again. Not looking good for him. Also that drawing is awesome! &_&

• OH MY GOD

This is glorious.

nohuhhuh posted: »

@HazzatheMan This is so off-topic :P

• Nice job :D

• I dont watch Sherlock (my cousin does though) but this is so perfect and cute <3

Went out the whole day and watched Jurrasic world (so tired gonna sleep in a while),

and the kiss scene with Owen and Claire made me wanna redraw Rhyiona with that scene. xD

(also Tess yeah..I'm not asleep yet gonna be in awhile)

• That scene is so cool <3 Coat flip, hair ruffle, kiss. I need that in my life now (seriously I must watch that show like right now).

Oh YES! I love "Sherlock"!! Oh I would love to see Rhys to do that! It's so cute how Sherlock fluffs his hair before kissing!

• Please watch this so! It's really good :D

That scene is so cool Coat flip, hair ruffle, kiss. I need that in my life now (seriously I must watch that show like right now).

• This looks so freaking awesome. :D

• gonna sleep in a while

Alt text

Kimmy-klu posted: »

I dont watch Sherlock (my cousin does though) but this is so perfect and cute Went out the whole day and watched Jurrasic world (so tire

• Yes! Rhyiona in Sherlolly form? Two OTP's in one! :D

• Thank you!

I've never got to watch it, didn't have spare time. :'(

made me wanna redraw Rhyiona with that scene.

Oh yeah, please do that! Someone would be really happy. :D

How Tessie's doing?

I dont watch Sherlock (my cousin does though) but this is so perfect and cute Went out the whole day and watched Jurrasic world (so tire

• I'm glad you liked it! Oh man, I feel that I'm gonna ship these two too! :D

Yes! Rhyiona in Sherlolly form? Two OTP's in one!

• Hahaha "I rule" :D

Dragon looks gorgeous! And the whole picture too, of course. Hazza should be happy. :3

• edited July 2015

Heheh, Gared's little grin. :)

• edited July 2015

:D Yeah I will try and draw it..after I finish the requests tho xD (holy heck am I slow)

Been going out a lot, now my dad is here. He's leaving tomorrow though :'(

Hmm..Tessie? :3 uh She's doing well :D....(idk if I should speak for her? as in how's she's doing? xD...also sorry If I worded this wrongly I'm so bad with words and sentences)

Thank you! I've never got to watch it, didn't have spare time. made me wanna redraw Rhyiona with that scene. Oh yeah, please do that! Someone would be really happy. How Tessie's doing?

• Sorry for the trouble! Won't do that again. :x

OzzyUK posted: »

i would just like to remind you folks in here about the Forum Guidelines and the fact we don't allow people to discuss banned members during

• Aww I'll be back tomorrow :D...maybe..

Alt text

Goodnight <3

gonna sleep in a while

• Alt text

• Let me tell you kids how a unicorn is made

Alt text

• There's no rush, you know we'll be patiently waiting ^_^

Ah, summer is such a great time for going out and walking! When relatives are leaving it's gotta be sad... but he'll come back eventually, right? :)

Good to hear that she's okay. :)

Yeah I will try and draw it..after I finish the requests tho xD (holy heck am I slow) Been going out a lot, now my dad is here. He's leav

• Goodnight! :)

Aww I'll be back tomorrow ...maybe.. Goodnight

• Thanks! I like dragons and Gared so I just had to draw this :D

OH MY GOD This is glorious.

• What if GoT finishes before TftB gets episode 4?

Alt text

• You saw him for a bit ):

@Quiff

• Finale's take a month to make usually so it's highly possible

What if GoT finishes before TftB gets episode 4?

• stahp wolf ;__;

Alt text

What if GoT finishes before TftB gets episode 4?

• fuk

Finale's take a month to make usually so it's highly possible

Sign in to comment in this discussion.