Episode 5 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS3/PS4/Xbox One/Xbox 360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Around midnight id say

Giraffehat posted: »

I know that that's the case for those who bought it on the Telltale Store, but what about Steam?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited July 2015

For me it usually comes out around 2 PM AST (that isn't for another 26 hours).

I know that that's the case for those who bought it on the Telltale Store, but what about Steam?

• What time would it release on Wednesday? I want to know if it well be ready to download on Xbox one before 11:00 am.

Wigams posted: »

Around midnight id say

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It normally releases on Steam at around 10 AM PDT which is 6 PM BST.

• Just as I suspected. But thanks anyway.

OzzyUK posted: »

It normally releases on Steam at around 10 AM PDT which is 6 PM BST.

• Usually for me (Xbox One user) I am able to download the episode Tuesday night anywhere from 8pm EST - 2am EST

What time would it release on Wednesday? I want to know if it well be ready to download on Xbox one before 11:00 am.

• No in 25 and a half hours

Legendary12 posted: »

so in 9 hours for steam?

• How can people be so stupid it is not hard to not spoil things. TT needs a change in game release policy STAT.

Alt text

• I think they usually release around midnight in their timezone, so should be 8am in UK (not sure about that, but definitley no release at midnight GMT sorry :P)

Flog61 posted: »

What time will Telltale put the episode up for their store users? Am I over-optimistic that it might release at midnight here in the UK? :P

• transjenner?

You're trans??

• here is my question of the day, last episode I did not get until about 11 am I'm east coast time the previous 3 episodes before that I got at midnight or one am any time table on when it should appear tomorrow?

• Where did you buy the game, from Telltale or Steam? Telltale would be about 3 AM your time, and Steam would be 1-2 PM your time

here is my question of the day, last episode I did not get until about 11 am I'm east coast time the previous 3 episodes before that I got at midnight or one am any time table on when it should appear tomorrow?

• It was an xbox error, not a Telltale one.

How can people be so stupid it is not hard to not spoil things. TT needs a change in game release policy STAT.

• ahhh ok.

TOMORROW HYPE!

dojo32161 posted: »

Not really, only some people can get it and not everyone can get the episode.

• thats so awesome lol

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Lucky that I am one of the few on the forum who didnt get spoiled of episode 5. I got spoiled by a lot of leaks in other episodes of other t

• edited July 2015

I am annoyed mostly by spoilers I probably would not care if that was not happening. I know TT does not control Xbox and when they release things but I do think this is something that does need to be addressed it is becoming a problem.

Flog61 posted: »

It was an xbox error, not a Telltale one.

• ps4 store

derrickd95 posted: »

Where did you buy the game, from Telltale or Steam? Telltale would be about 3 AM your time, and Steam would be 1-2 PM your time

• edited July 2015

I can't wait any longer

Alt text

• At least PC and Playstation people get it tomorrow. I have to wait till Wednesday ;-;

• I was asking around and an Xbox one user told me we could get it at midnight on Tuesday.

At least PC and Playstation people get it tomorrow. I have to wait till Wednesday ;-;

• 22 hours, 53minutes and 50 secs

• Yep, I feel ya :{. Usually Android gets it a day or too earlier, if you know where to look.

At least PC and Playstation people get it tomorrow. I have to wait till Wednesday ;-;

• I'm at work right now, and I just heard someone mentioning Bacon ice cream, so now I'm thinking of this thread. XD

• Not everyone who has the season pass got it. I have the season pass, and did not get lucky.

There was a glitch and Episode 5 was released a few days early for those who have the season pass for Xbox One, so naturally those who playe

• You know, I think I'd like to thank all you silly bastards for making the wait for this wretched thing far more entertaining than it should've been. When I wasn't curled up in a ball crying over the waiting anxiety, I was here enjoying you lovely people.

Alt text

• Alt text

You know, I think I'd like to thank all you silly bastards for making the wait for this wretched thing far more entertaining than it should'

• At this point, I've explained the leak to about 700 confused users now. It ain't easy being the Lord-Commander of the Spoiler's Watch J(^~^)L

• Feeling's mutual Giraffe. Your Bacon from Ice etc vids were very entertaining :P

You know, I think I'd like to thank all you silly bastards for making the wait for this wretched thing far more entertaining than it should'

• I only made "Game of Pigs". The others were made by this guy: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3BpdVAyXzNFDMQDao0bwHA

Timcanpy posted: »

Feeling's mutual Giraffe. Your Bacon from Ice etc vids were very entertaining :P

• I know, I know but I don't think I would've found them if it wasn't for you.

M'lord

xD

I only made "Game of Pigs". The others were made by this guy: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3BpdVAyXzNFDMQDao0bwHA

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNDMYs0tnCo

My reaction when the episode is released

• edited July 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qhp3wnKyKA

I actually really like Taylor Swift, so this was doubly wonderful.

• Yes, my reaction will be Example Domain as well.

greensenpai posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNDMYs0tnCo My reaction when the episode is released

• I am pretty sure that lady Forrester is not the traitor.....Why??
    Because it would be stupid very stupid to give information to bolton on his own son, she love Ryon but she also love Rodrick and i am sure that it is the spy who calls the bastard in the last episode.

So I'm pretty sure Lady Forrester is the traitor. We know that she's had contact with Ludd, since she "invited" him to Ironrath in episod

• So I've been thinking about this since episode 4 came out: Every penultimate episode of the show has had a really dramatic or shocking moment (Ned's beheading, Battle of Blackwater Bay, Red Wedding, Battle of Castle Black, burning Shireen/Dany riding her dragon). So, I've been wondering if the game will have a big, intense, shocking penultimate ending moment. Luckily I don't know the ending, but the only thing I could imagine befitting such drama and horror would be watching Ramsay flay Talia. She's so adorable and sweet and feisty ;_;

(No one post spoilers, please. Not even marked ones. They'd still show up in my feed unmarked.)

• I think a scene where we watch actual flaying won't happen, it would take too much time, telltale won't make separate models of skin leaving the body (way too difficult), and it definitely is far too brutal to be actually approved, even for a game like this. What I fear on the Ramsay front is that he takes Talia "hunting". The book depiction of these hunts is even worse than the show, so I REALLY hope the Ramsay scenes are just bait off the actual horrifying scenes that could happen in other storylines, such as Gared and Asher (I really think this episode will be a rising point for Mira).

So I've been thinking about this since episode 4 came out: Every penultimate episode of the show has had a really dramatic or shocking momen

• Well... we'll find out in less than 24h. It's deeply, deeply bothering... Yes, definitely something is going to hapen...

So I've been thinking about this since episode 4 came out: Every penultimate episode of the show has had a really dramatic or shocking momen

• How many hours until the episode?Its 11 pm where i live

• Ooooh a fellow CET sufferer. I think it comes out around 7PM for Steam and somewhere in the late morning for the Telltale store.

greensenpai posted: »

How many hours until the episode?Its 11 pm where i live

Sign in to comment in this discussion.