Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Alt text

HazzatheMan posted: »

Hey now this is awesome!!! XD

• And Rhys' parents are just very confused xD

I can imagine Sasha saying it with a smirk, and then Vaughn saying it and going "Oh crap, I wasn't supposed to tell you that! Forget I said anything - actually, forget I was here!" and running off.

• lmao this sounds funny

Concerning my writing dilemma, I found otpprompts.tumblr.com, and... well... I came across this one: I'm currently imagining some funny stuff. I would DIE if someone wrote this.

• oh, i had the same idea-- i just went to otpprompts too! x)

Concerning my writing dilemma, I found otpprompts.tumblr.com, and... well... I came across this one: I'm currently imagining some funny stuff. I would DIE if someone wrote this.

• ... I actually had Felix in mind, but I'd love to see Rhys's parents, too.

And Rhys' parents are just very confused xD

• Oh okay, I think Felix being in that situation would be better in that situation now that you mention it. He'd just be very pissed off at Rhys xD

... I actually had Felix in mind, but I'd love to see Rhys's parents, too.

• Felix already doesn't like Rhys... I think this would make it even worse. XD

Oh okay, I think Felix being in that situation would be better in that situation now that you mention it. He'd just be very pissed off at Rhys xD

• Oh god, imagine him once Rhys and Fiona make their way back xD

Felix already doesn't like Rhys... I think this would make it even worse. XD

• I'm gonna try to post at least one short story today -- I'll leave the bigger ones for when my mind is a bit clearer but I still want to keep my promise. <3

• "FIONA YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO DATE UNTIL YOU'RE 110!" looks at Rhys and slowly pulls out a shotgun "And you... oh, you better run."

Oh god, imagine him once Rhys and Fiona make their way back xD

• Your stories give me life. :D

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I'm gonna try to post at least one short story today -- I'll leave the bigger ones for when my mind is a bit clearer but I still want to keep my promise.

• Thank you so much. <3 ;-;

Your stories give me life.

• I don't understand myself, why can't I just all asleep before 2 am? Now I have to just wander around in the middle of the night :/

• :)

Thank you so much. ;-;

• this is worthy of a fanfiction ^_^
    Alt text

• I SAW THAT ONE!

I was contemplating doing it... not sure if I should do it with Gortys or Loader Bot. Both would be as equally funny.

this is worthy of a fanfiction ^_^

• The kid is more rational than both of them.

nice

this is worthy of a fanfiction ^_^

• Okay but am I the only one who totally confuses people at first glance because of the echo eye scan avatars?

It's really funny. :P

• And it fits exactly Rhys and Fiona.

someone pls write this

The kid is more rational than both of them. nice

• Same problem. I shoud go to work at 7 a.m., now is 1 a.m. AND I CAN'T SLEEP, cuz I can't /it makes me wanna cry/

Alt text

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I don't understand myself, why can't I just all asleep before 2 am? Now I have to just wander around in the middle of the night

• I do that too, hah. And that's why I kinda coloured my echo-scan.

Okay but am I the only one who totally confuses people at first glance because of the echo eye scan avatars? It's really funny. :P

• Yup, makes me so frustrated .__. It's 12:25 am here

Houpps posted: »

Same problem. I shoud go to work at 7 a.m., now is 1 a.m. AND I CAN'T SLEEP, cuz I can't /it makes me wanna cry/

• It's really funny, forces you to actually look at the pictures instead of just glancing at them. :D

I do that too, hah. And that's why I kinda coloured my echo-scan.

• edited July 2015

Important question: do robots go to school? lmao

And it fits exactly Rhys and Fiona. someone pls write this

• Although I like this avatar, I am thinking about changing it to my old one with Max. It feels kinda weird when people here change their avatars..

It's really funny, forces you to actually look at the pictures instead of just glancing at them.

• Robot elementary...

• I've never changed mine even once. It wouldn't feel like me. ;-;

Although I like this avatar, I am thinking about changing it to my old one with Max. It feels kinda weird when people here change their avatars..

• Or it could be a humanized thing. :P

• I just tried to imagine this.

Robot elementary...

• They are cool so they can do whatever they want B)

Hasta la vista, baby

• WOW

They are cool so they can do whatever they want Hasta la vista, baby

• But I just can't resist all those beautiful photos ;__; I'm weak. I am shame.

I've never changed mine even once. It wouldn't feel like me. ;-;

• i'm glad you like it :3

HazzatheMan posted: »

YYYYYEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FREAKIN' LOVE IT!!!!! XD Oh my God I could kiss you right now!!! I'm SO saving this! XP

• WOW lol what?

WOW

• Did it go well?

I just tried to imagine this.

• edited July 2015

me: here's my baby son, he's three hundred and twenty-four months old already! they grow up so fast <3

rhys: mom i'm 27

• This is going to be me as a mom. <3

rhonu posted: »

me: here's my baby son, he's three hundred and twenty-four months old already! they grow up so fast rhys: mom i'm 27

• On Thursday which is the 23rd and Sunday which is the 26th it will be a very special day for two of our very special people :D and I was thinking that maybe on both those days we can show them our love on how much we appreciate them on being here C: This was just ment to be a reminder for those who forgot or didn't know.

BRO FIST <3

• edited July 2015

Alt text

I'm not sure why, but I'm not feeling it today. Maybe because it's Monday? Haven't been able to work on the fanfic at all because of writer's block and I'm just sitting here wondering what to do with my time. I really hate when this happens! Let's just hope tomorrow is better. :) Looks at Game of Thrones Ep.5 Sorry for not making any progress on the fanfic guys, I wanted to have it finished by now.

• I'll try to think of something for the two of them. :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.