Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• don't worry hun, we all have those days, no pressure! <3

kristi78968 posted: »

I'm not sure why, but I'm not feeling it today. Maybe because it's Monday? Haven't been able to work on the fanfic at all because of writer'

• Imagine Fiona coming home after a long day to find Rhys tied to a chair in a pillow fort, with their child laughing like a maniac

• Mondays suck. Don't worry your pretty little head about it! :) We still love you regardless.

I'm not sure why, but I'm not feeling it today. Maybe because it's Monday? Haven't been able to work on the fanfic at all because of writer'

• Alt text

You're too kind! I've been sorta hyping this up and you guys are still being patient with me. Thank you. :)

rhonu posted: »

don't worry hun, we all have those days, no pressure!

• (?) Good choice ^-^

I'll try to think of something for the two of them.

• Mondays just generally suck. :(

• We still love you regardless.

We really are a family then, huh? :D

Alt text

Mondays suck. Don't worry your pretty little head about it! We still love you regardless.

• What? :P

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

WOW lol what?

• Is it a birthday or something? :)

• Yes it is just don't tell wolf or rhoun.

Is it a birthday or something?

• edited July 2015

Alt text

Since I don't know of any other project that Troy and Laura are working on, it's safe to say this is Tales related.

EDIT: This means that the team working on Tales is on top of Ep.4 right now. Maybe we won't have to wait three months for it! :D

• Not so happilly tweet as it could be. What does he talking about?

Since I don't know of any other project that Troy and Laura are working on, it's safe to say this is Tales related. EDIT: This means that the team working on Tales is on top of Ep.4 right now. Maybe we won't have to wait three months for it!

• Damn, beat me to it. All I can "say" is

Alt text

Since I don't know of any other project that Troy and Laura are working on, it's safe to say this is Tales related. EDIT: This means that the team working on Tales is on top of Ep.4 right now. Maybe we won't have to wait three months for it!

• ... uh... uncomfortable good... or uncomfortable... bad...?

• I'm going to assume uncomfortable good considering Laura is still pals with him.

rhonu posted: »

... uh... uncomfortable good... or uncomfortable... bad...?

• Not sure what you're asking me here. Can you rephrase your question, please?

Vernaya posted: »

Not so happilly tweet as it could be. What does he talking about?

• Just dont understand whats happend)
    That wasnt question at all. :)

Not sure what you're asking me here. Can you rephrase your question, please?

• OH okay. Troy didn't say anything more than that.

Vernaya posted: »

Just dont understand whats happend) That wasnt question at all.

• This avatar was made for me by a friend of mine on this forum :)

Never changing it!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I've never changed mine even once. It wouldn't feel like me. ;-;

• Oh look, this happened to me at primary school once when I was like 5 or 6... Except I didn't walk home :(

this is worthy of a fanfiction ^_^

• Awww don't worry about the Blocks, that happens to the best of us :) It'll pass and you'll create something truly amazing!

And Mondays are just sucky :P

• Thursday is Wolf's birthday and Sunday is rhonu's...

This is a very thoughtful thing to do :D

• I think she would congratulate her kid, and then set her man free :)

Imagine Fiona coming home after a long day to find Rhys tied to a chair in a pillow fort, with their child laughing like a maniac

• How can you make your missus that uncomfortable? Surely she must know what he is like by now-...

Wait, this must be an awkward romance scene!!! :3

• she totally would.

HazzatheMan posted: »

I think she would congratulate her kid, and then set her man free

• Gortys would do that. :P

Imagine Fiona coming home after a long day to find Rhys tied to a chair in a pillow fort, with their child laughing like a maniac

• edited July 2015

Ohhhh my... :^)

I don't know what this is but I want it.

• TFW you realize that you have 2980 more likes than comments on your profile :D

Wolf, I know you have like 50,000 more...

• waitingforepisode4intesifiesreallyhard

Ohhhh my... :^) I don't know what this is but I want it.

• It was a mess. :P

Did it go well?

• I secretly cover my posts in honey to attract all the likes.

TFW you realize that you have 2980 more likes than comments on your profile Wolf, I know you have like 50,000 more...

• pleasebeinaugustpleasebeinaugust

Poogers555 posted: »

waitingforepisode4intesifiesreallyhard

• I have about 22K more likes then posts :p

TFW you realize that you have 2980 more likes than comments on your profile Wolf, I know you have like 50,000 more...

• With the help of Loader Bot, because he's a good big bro :P

Gortys would do that. :P

• ifnotaugustpleasebeseptembercausethatwouldbeanamazingbirthdaypresent

pleasebeinaugustpleasebeinaugust

• It amazes me that you have so many likes though!!! XP

I secretly cover my posts in honey to attract all the likes.

• Alright, don't get cocky :)

Green613 posted: »

I have about 22K more likes then posts

• "Loader Bot why did you help her?!"

"I am sorry, father. My duties as an older sibling are programmed into my system."

With the help of Loader Bot, because he's a good big bro :P

• EDIT: This means that the team working on Tales is on top of Ep.4 right now. Maybe we won't have to wait three months for it! :D

Oh yes, please let it be soon [episode 4 hype intensifies]

• I can never get cocky now that Wolf's beaten me lol

Alright, don't get cocky

Sign in to comment in this discussion.