Quick Question about Episode 5 (WARNING: CONTAINS MAJOR EPISODE 4 AND 5 SPOILERS)

Who does Ramsay flay if you take the glenmores with you in episode 4? Does he still flay Arthur or someone else?

Comments

• Seriously? Nobody knows?

• I want to know this too. Is it always Arthur?

• The wiki says his status is deceased, so I'm guessing it's always him.

• He kills Arthur regardless of your decision. I already tested it.

• Pretty sure its arthur

• Darn, that's what I thought would happen. :/

Thanks for answering!

He kills Arthur regardless of your decision. I already tested it.

• Yes, he flays Arthur, even tho it makes absolutely no sense, since Arthur comes home with you, and from the minute you enter Ironrath, Ramsay is with you, therefore he has no time to flay Arthur into the state he is in when you see him.

• Telltale: our words are "Fuck Logic"

Flynn77 posted: »

Yes, he flays Arthur, even tho it makes absolutely no sense, since Arthur comes home with you, and from the minute you enter Ironrath, Ramsay is with you, therefore he has no time to flay Arthur into the state he is in when you see him.

• edited July 2015

Ramsay:start flaying author as soon as he gets here.

Telltale: our words are "Fuck Logic"

• edited July 2015

I feel like this episode just emphasized how many flaws the game actually has. It sometimes seems like Telltale are actually steering into the plotholes rather than away from them. Arthur being flayed whether he was with you or not seems like an obvious failure in narrative logic. Putting aside the wasted potential in killing that character so soon, surely the choice to take Arthur with you to Highpoint or not should have translated into whether or not he was flayed.

Other problems: Asher somehow making it from Meereen all the way around to the opposite coast of Westeros within the episode. And reaching some random dock apparently, instead of going to Deepwood Motte. Was that meant to be the Forrester's personal dock or something despite Ironrath being inland?

Forcing this bizarre determinate traitor thing despite it making no sense for either character. And effectively boiling everything down to something as irrelevant and petty as who Ethan happened to pick for Sentinel. And then just listing the negatives about decisions you've made, as an excuse for why they were giving information to the enemy. Pointless and ill-reasoned.

Talia manages to expose the traitor by chance.

Ramsay being like, 'I haven't got time for this shit, I have to get back to the actual show narrative and yet I've come all this way just to tell you that.'

Lucan seems to have decided to forget about Damien's death, as has everyone else.

The fact that we can predict the surviving Forrester lord and the Sentinel will probably be dead soon too.

It all seems to have been exposed as a bit of a mess.

• wat

TJP623 posted: »

Ramsay:start flaying author as soon as he gets here.

• All I can say to contadict you is about Asher reaching Westeros writhing the episode. The episode itself takes place in various days, so that's justified, and probably Asher landed in that "random" dock because it was the closest to Ironrath. For what concerns the rest you're right.

I feel like this episode just emphasized how many flaws the game actually has. It sometimes seems like Telltale are actually steering into t

Sign in to comment in this discussion.