I want Sera to die

Comments

• At first I did think she was a spy or suspicious, and you should never trust someone fully in GoT, but kindness and friendship are different things.

TheCatWolf posted: »

Well, since it's Game of thrones, we can't fully trust anyone in the game. But she tries to help Mira with Margery, so it's already something, that's more than most of the characters have done for us so far. :P

• She'll stop supporting you, and agrees that Margery should send you away. Then you get sent back to Ironwrath?

Or she kills you. That could be the worst.

I told her secret in episode 4, which maybe I shouldn't of done but fuck it! What could possibly go wrong from that?

• Because she is getting her fucking shit in our faces while she isn't caring about our Family.

I think the main reason why people hate Sera so much is because she is trying so hard to get married to some lord prick.

Flog61 posted: »

I really don't get the Sera hate. She's mean to you if you're mean to her, and awesome to you if you're nice to her.

• edited July 2015

Revealing her secret to lord tarwick will save you from her or margaery,i am sure of it

• Yes, before episode 4 I didn't trust her at all, especially because I refused to help her, then later she said ''Oh, now you want my help...'' but I apologized and she seems trustworthy now.

PigeonPie posted: »

At first I did think she was a spy or suspicious, and you should never trust someone fully in GoT, but kindness and friendship are different things.

• It's my least favorite character story anyway, and I doubt that anything major will happen based on my decision. So far for that storyline at least, my choices haven't had much of a change compared to the other character storylines.

PigeonPie posted: »

She'll stop supporting you, and agrees that Margery should send you away. Then you get sent back to Ironwrath? Or she kills you. That could be the worst.

• I'm more worried about Rickard Morgryn than about Sera. She seems to be such an airhead, doesn't really strike me as the manipulative type. I do think, however, that she might lie to Cersei to try to incriminate Mira on Joffrey's murder. I've been treating her nicely, and I will be very disappointed if she does that, but I wouldn't be surprised.

• Just wondering - I don't want to replay 4 episodes just to relisten to this convo - but does anyone know if the conversation between Sera and Margaery is different if Mira is (pardon my french) a bitch to Sera? In my game and all the other game plays I saw people were nice to Sera, and when people eavesdropped at Tommen's corronation between Sera and Marg, Sera stuck up for us.

• Sera sticks up for you regardless of how rude or nice you were beforehand. :)

sbk12345 posted: »

Just wondering - I don't want to replay 4 episodes just to relisten to this convo - but does anyone know if the conversation between Sera an

• thanks!

quinnics posted: »

Sera sticks up for you regardless of how rude or nice you were beforehand.

• Harshness

Alt text

• I missed you so much! Your posts are great.

Flog61 posted: »

Well, erm... Firstly, that's completely non-related to my post? Secondly, threads about Kenny aren't just for people who love him. The

• coald

dojo32161 posted: »

Man that's cold. Or should I say coal?

• she dosent

AgentZ46 posted: »

But Mira doesn't tell her these things how would Sera know?

• why though

I sincerely 100% thought that I was the only one who wanted Sera to die a horrible death. Thank you for disproving that. XD

• I've never trusted Sera fully, but I don't want her to die unless I find out she's done something really horrible.

• Sera pisses me off. I'm not sure why, she just does. Her personality or something. Regardless, I've been nice to her from the start and she has returned the favor. The friendship benefits both of us.

• She's the traitor, right! xD

Wigams posted: »

Of course ...NEVER would they do that. Except they're "counting on MIRA and Asher to get us the army we need" so Mira is involved in the pl

• Because she's annoying, Unrelatable and awful.

clap-tp posted: »

why though

• I agree. If she talks against Mira on Tyrion's trial or after he escape, I will feel tempted to push her out a window.

AAA_Jane posted: »

I've never trusted Sera fully, but I don't want her to die unless I find out she's done something really horrible.

• She's not the traitor but she doesn't give a shit about Mira. Like i said shes' in it for hrslf.

IbaMelly posted: »

She's the traitor, right! xD

• so if youd know a random girl who is unrelatable and awful you will wish her death?

Because she's annoying, Unrelatable and awful.

• If you keep her secret, be nice to her the entire game, etc. She still says she can't be seen around you anymore.

• I liked Sera until Nest of Vipers, I now completely hate her for turning everything I did and didn't do to be all my fault.

• You see, that's stupid. This is a video game, something completely non-existent. But in a Game that already has enough annoying things about it, Nobody wants an annoying character that sticks around through out the whole Season. Sera is the Kenny of this series, Minus the hot headed Boat bullshit. She makes stupid decisions, She's annoying, she's an all around idiot, and Nobody likes her anymore. Hell, who even Liked her to begin with?

clap-tp posted: »

so if youd know a random girl who is unrelatable and awful you will wish her death?

• Was on board with the Sera train up until NoV, so now I just.. No. The girl is all like "oh, I cant jeporozise my marriage!" Bitch, I got you that marriage in the first place. It would be a shame if someone were to... leak that you're a bastard.

• I still like her. She still stood up for you at the feast.

I mean, not everyone can be the most dangerous handmaiden of Westeros, it's understandable that she'd want to back off from Mira given how she's playing with fire.

• And thn she flat out said were not worth the risk.

FishySticks posted: »

I still like her. She still stood up for you at the feast. I mean, not everyone can be the most dangerous handmaiden of Westeros, it's understandable that she'd want to back off from Mira given how she's playing with fire.

• clap-tpclap-tp Banned
    edited July 2015

i realise its a game, but you specifically want her to die and not just be out of the game. that means you have to HATE her and want to see her dies, and not just dislike the way she acts

You see, that's stupid. This is a video game, something completely non-existent. But in a Game that already has enough annoying things about

• Cant blame her for leaving really, Mira is nothing but trouble. Still hoping I get a chance to spill her secret

• I am going to get Sera killed the second I get the chance. She is so pathetic and self centered.

• Was she ;) ?

If Sera does betray me then I'll be crushed but I'll be able to say I was loyal to her to the end. To answer your question yes I believe she

• In NoV I thought we were going to get to tell Sera we lied so she could get married

• Was she what?

Was she ?

• On Mira's side or Margery's ?

Was she what?

• Oh I see what you're getting at now. I guess you could look at that as picking sides I don't, but I guess you could.

On Mira's side or Margery's ?

• I heard "Sera Has Big Ones". I'll let her live.

• edited July 2015

I dislike Gwyn a lot more. Her plan was total garbage, mainly because Telltale made her dad and her brother raving lunatics that can't calm down for one second. Really hope we get to wipe the Whitehill's off the face of the earth next episode, including Gwyn. Such a useless family, just ranting and raving and chopping down all the trees they can find. Hopefully the Lorax (hiding out in the North Grove?) comes back after the Once-ler (Ludd) and the rest of his family are gone.

• I don't want her to die, but I do wish there'd been an option to tell her that I just vouched for her made-up family to the guy she's trying to trick into marriage.

• I was sitting there hoping for the same.If it wasn't for me he would have totally left her.I still do understand why she would want nothing to do with Mira but I still want her to realise how good a friend I am.

Platypuses posted: »

I don't want her to die, but I do wish there'd been an option to tell her that I just vouched for her made-up family to the guy she's trying to trick into marriage.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.