Malcolm playable Season 2?!

Since Malcolm is staying in Meereen to work with Daenery's.....Will he be one of the playable characters in Season 2? Would you like this?

Comments

• Telltale confirmed GOT season 2?

• They have the same deal with HBO as they do with skybound for the walking dead. They have a "multi year-multi title" license. Its safe to say GoT will have another season maybe two.

Telltale confirmed GOT season 2?

• Seems highly likely, yes. He's our POV from Essos now.

• Talia and Malcolm season 2 I'm betting

• It's likely that we'll come back to Essos, maybe in a DLC. Not just bc Malcolm stays there but because Croft's cut in the leg... It was to have some meaning... Yeah we'll probably see Malcolm again :) (and maybe play as him)

• True, I think they're setting up Talia to be a POV in the next season, too.

kaza125 posted: »

Talia and Malcolm season 2 I'm betting

• Very likely, seems werid he chose to stay.

God I hate essos, I really hoped we'd be done with Dany and that wretched place

• No thanks, that coward can rot with Dany for all I care. She is a crap ruler and he is a spineless arsehole who ditched his family when they needed him most.

• Highly likely that Malcom will become playable if there is a second season. I just wonder what kind of story that will be.

• I think the story needs an Essos POV. Malcolm is indeed the most likely candidate.

• I think it will by Malcolm, and maybe a new character? I'd like for them to introduce someone new too. This is assuming they don't kill anyone else next episode.

• Dunno. I would love to play as Beskha! But it won't be the same without Asher...

• Actually, I'd prefer if Gared was our POV in Essos. I explained how it could happen here: https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/97966/a-way-for-gared-to-survive-into-season-2

• probably

• That's what I thought as soon as he said he was gonna stay behind.

• Please can't we just finally get away from Dany ? I don't want to play Malcolm, the guy basically let us down

• That is actually a cool idea! I love it!!!

• I'm guessing that if Malcolm is playable, our interaction with Dany will be bare minimum. Probably just when she sends us on our mission and when we return

_DIO_ posted: »

Please can't we just finally get away from Dany ? I don't want to play Malcolm, the guy basically let us down

• maybe he'll travel around a little, who knows, but really, I don't want to just go around being Daenerys minion just to come back and hear "nopes LOL, not giving u shit, haha, go work more now or u meet me draguns"

_DIO_ posted: »

Please can't we just finally get away from Dany ? I don't want to play Malcolm, the guy basically let us down

Sign in to comment in this discussion.