Does the final choice tell us something about season 2?

edited July 2015 in Game Of Thrones

The biggest question about season 2 expressed is: Will it focus on the Forresters or not?

If it does focus on them, we'd expect a significant time jump, at least enough for Talia to grown up. If this is the case, we'd expect some children from our new lord - both possible lords have women who seem to be in a position to become Ladies. If this is the case, however, the children they have would be completely different in looks, names, personalities etc. which would be a hell of a lot of work over determinant characters, which Telltale...tends to avoid :P

Also, would the game current station in the timeline of the show allow them to jump ahead many years? Because I can't see them having season 2 about the Forresters if there can't be a time skip.

Comments

• edited July 2015

I'm guessing next season will take place around the time Daenerys will be coming to Westeros. Malcolm's storyline certainly suggests that.

In the show timeline, years pass quicker because the actors grow old, etc... So it's safe to say by then Talia might be grown up.

• Next season will just be about season 5.
    The characters won't age. We'll be playing Talia, Malcolm, Gared and Mira. That's my bet.

• Has that happened in the show yet? I mean, has Daenerys got to Westeros?

FishySticks posted: »

I'm guessing next season will take place around the time Daenerys will be coming to Westeros. Malcolm's storyline certainly suggests that.

• I'd be good with that :)

Though I'd bet Gared will die, and instead we'll be playing as Asher/Rodrik. If 5 protagonists, maybe Elaena/Gwyn? Can't see telltale having more female protagonists than male ones though.

kaza125 posted: »

Next season will just be about season 5. The characters won't age. We'll be playing Talia, Malcolm, Gared and Mira. That's my bet.

• Neither in the show or books.

Flog61 posted: »

Has that happened in the show yet? I mean, has Daenerys got to Westeros?

• Next season will be set between Season 5 and 6 of the show. Malcolm is in Essos to be at Meereen to deal with the Sons of the Harpy i assume. If they wait until Daenery's comes to Westeros we won't have another season until after the series is finished. I don't think Dany is coming back until Season 7.

FishySticks posted: »

Neither in the show or books.

• Mira is in a tough situation heading into Episode 6. I think Cersei is going to say her line "When you play the Game of Thrones, you win or you die" to us right before having us killed.

Next season will just be about season 5. The characters won't age. We'll be playing Talia, Malcolm, Gared and Mira. That's my bet.

• Na, he'll find the North Grove, he be good bruv :)

Flog61 posted: »

I'd be good with that Though I'd bet Gared will die, and instead we'll be playing as Asher/Rodrik. If 5 protagonists, maybe Elaena/Gwyn? Can't see telltale having more female protagonists than male ones though.

• I think he'll find the North Grove AND die :P

Na, he'll find the North Grove, he be good bruv

• Mira better get the hell outta there before Tyrion kills his papa.

Wigams posted: »

Mira is in a tough situation heading into Episode 6. I think Cersei is going to say her line "When you play the Game of Thrones, you win or you die" to us right before having us killed.

• edited July 2015

I think it will be a long time before Telltale makes another season, because they've got so many titles.

They're already planning Walking Dead season 3 for next year... I think GoT will come only after that one.

Season 2 of the game will be set during at least in Season 6 / 7 of the show.

Wigams posted: »

Next season will be set between Season 5 and 6 of the show. Malcolm is in Essos to be at Meereen to deal with the Sons of the Harpy i assum

Sign in to comment in this discussion.