Game of Thrones : Named Character's

Between the five novels in A Song of Ice and Fire, The World Of Ice & Fire: The Untold History of Westros and The Game Of Thrones, 3 Short stories of The Tales Of Dunk & Egg. My understanding is there's around 2500 named Character's. There are at least 100 different senero's that would so work for the next Telltale game. My first choice would be the White Walkers vs The Dragons, Ice vs Fire.. What would you like to see it be ?

Comments

• I'd like something set during Robert's rebellion. It'd be cool to play as various soldiers throughout the land. A soldier under Stannis during the Siege of Storm's End and then later is with him when they occupy Dragonstone, a Goldcloak that sees the death of Ned's father and brother then the sack of King's Landing, a Knight in either Ned's or Robert's army, a soldier in the royal army that gets to see the Battle of the Bells and later the Battle of the Trident, and maybe a Dornish soldier with the Martell that was in the Kingsguard. Maybe.

• edited July 2015

Martell that was in the Kingsguard

His name was Ser Arthur Dayne, not Martell.\

EDIT: checked the wiki, you're right

Shameful display.

I'd like something set during Robert's rebellion. It'd be cool to play as various soldiers throughout the land. A soldier under Stannis duri

• Oberyn and Doran had an uncle in the kingsguard. He was leading an army of 10,000 Dornish people while Arthur was dicking around at the Tower of Joy.

Lewyn Martell.

Martell that was in the Kingsguard His name was Ser Arthur Dayne, not Martell.\ EDIT: checked the wiki, you're right Shameful display.

• Alt text

Oberyn and Doran had an uncle in the kingsguard. He was leading an army of 10,000 Dornish people while Arthur was dicking around at the Tower of Joy. Lewyn Martell.

• Lewyn Martell had the command of 10000 dornishmen during the battle of the trident and was killed by Lyn Corbray and was a loyal member of Aryes kingsguard.

Martell that was in the Kingsguard His name was Ser Arthur Dayne, not Martell.\ EDIT: checked the wiki, you're right Shameful display.

• Did you not see the reply? It was already posted.

ousen posted: »

Lewyn Martell had the command of 10000 dornishmen during the battle of the trident and was killed by Lyn Corbray and was a loyal member of Aryes kingsguard.

• edited July 2015

No i apologize.

Did you not see the reply? It was already posted.

• So 5 men who are all fighters by profession? Can't see Telltale being that unimaginative in their cast.

I'd like something set during Robert's rebellion. It'd be cool to play as various soldiers throughout the land. A soldier under Stannis duri

• edited July 2015

'Twas an example. It's not hard to replace it with other things. I.e Lesser noble in King's Landing, a drafted smallfolk soldier, a camp follower, civilian or child at Storm's End etc. Not only that, even if they were all what I initially wrote above it could still work. Knights have varieties of backgrounds (honourable or no, big house or small house, wealthy or meh), smallfolk soldiers aren't really soldiers, Goldcloaks see a lot of politics and probably have lives outside of being Goldcloaks.

Plus, if it was set during a period of war then OF COURSE the fucking cast would consist of people involved in said war.

Flog61 posted: »

So 5 men who are all fighters by profession? Can't see Telltale being that unimaginative in their cast.

• No thanks RR is pure action, i enjoy the political side just as much

• Lyn Corbray is a pretty fucked up dude...

ousen posted: »

Lewyn Martell had the command of 10000 dornishmen during the battle of the trident and was killed by Lyn Corbray and was a loyal member of Aryes kingsguard.

• Hmmmmmmm why not Dunk and Egg with some interaction with Baelor Breakspear or Bloodraven ?

Nah I would be curious to play the events that priored and lead to the very first Blackfyre Rebellion, as such there's still room for politics and fighting in a war.

But let's not fool ourselves here, there is literally no chance of this happening

• edited July 2015

Considering Littlefinger pays him with children i would say he is a sick fuck that deserves to die extremely painfully.

_DIO_ posted: »

Lyn Corbray is a pretty fucked up dude...

• So true,still a cool thought.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.