Sera and Margaery rant (Episode 5)

edited July 2015 in Game Of Thrones

I literally just flipped after getting to Mira's story.
(I wasn't exactly in good terms with Sera and I kept her secret)
Why the hell weren't we given an option to say 'we lied to Tarwick' for Sera's marriage? Sera said I thanked her taking me to the feast only to create a scene.
Sera, now I know why some players dislike you, do you even know why you got that marriage in the first place? I tried to keep your identity secret, I gave you an opportunity to get married to a lord, and that's how you repay me, you suggest leaving me, really. Margaery isn't the same as Andros, you can't make it look like it's my fault the whole time just because both people are angered at me. And being married isn't as important as Ironrath being in danger, I didn't even see what you did after I accepted your help. Who is owing who now, you bastard?
First Margaery then you, Margaery I obeyed you and you have me replaced, thanks a lot. you all make it look like I'm stirring up trouble, neither of you know the whole story then I have to take the blame all the time.
You know what? all you characters out there are cowards.
Alright, sorry.

Comments

• And breathe.

• haha I wanted that same option to tell Sera that I kept her secret or say some sort of back handed response like "I knew I should of told him that you were a bastard."

I like Margeary in the show, but I can't stand her in this game.

• It seems that Mira is King's Landings punching bag no matter what decisions you make. This episode pretty much made that point loud and clear. You can do everything wrong, in which case you are almost completely abandoned by everyone, struggling just to get by, and your family is still close to death. But if you do everything right, you are almost completely abandoned by everyone, struggling just to get by, and your family is still close to death.

... oh,wait...

• Well, I'm glad I spilled the beans on her. I found Tarwick slightly not hateable and I didn't feel he should be stuck with that cunt.

• Sera is a dumb bitch. Sorry not sorry.

I was so mad when she started her speech! Like bitch please.. I covered your ass so many times I helped you out so many times and I even told this Lord that you were not a fucking bastard! Come on now...

• Only right choice is to screw everyone. Game of fuck you's , bitches!

Batomys2731 posted: »

It seems that Mira is King's Landings punching bag no matter what decisions you make. This episode pretty much made that point loud and clea

• I am definitely rewinding and telling Tarwick she's a bastard now.

• My original assessment of Sera being the Literal Worst stands correct.

I'll let her get married and then blackmail the fawk out of her, it'll be great.

• Ooooh, I hope we get the chance to blackmail her. Please let us Telltale!

RykaStar posted: »

My original assessment of Sera being the Literal Worst stands correct. I'll let her get married and then blackmail the fawk out of her, it'll be great.

• I lied for her too, and while I sorta understand her position, I would love to meet Lord Tarwick and to be able to talk about her family again.

• Another thing was the fact that you couldn't tell Ramsay that the Whitehills took your half of the Ironwood.

• I'm sad Margaery hates me; dat glare when she sees us being led away by Lannister guards. :( I wanted to be her friend so bad.

But whoa, Sera can get married? For me, she was upset that the lord dude wasn't speaking to her, and she thinks being friends with me has something to do with it. I'm sad, this episode all my friends are turning away from me, or dying.

• After Sera 'dumped' me I was secretly happy that I told her secret.

• as if the game would give us this opportunity anyway

Abeille posted: »

I lied for her too, and while I sorta understand her position, I would love to meet Lord Tarwick and to be able to talk about her family again.

• Yeah, I know :/

I wonder what Sera intends to tell him when he wants to meet her family. I do not expect the game to show us what happens to them, especially with all the neglect Mira's parts get, but I would love to know.

IvySketches posted: »

as if the game would give us this opportunity anyway

Sign in to comment in this discussion.