Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• telltale confirmed satan

rhonu posted: »

you are my sunshine, my only sunshine you make me happy when skies are grey you'll never know dear how much i love you so please don't take... my sunshine... away...

• I went to the dentist today, to get a new wire for my braces. I also got blue and red bands for them too. Praise Rhyiona!!! :3

• I ACCEPT THE SAUCE <3

ABigBadWolf posted: »

BRUH BRUH YOU ACCEPTING THE SAUCE?

• Yo guyzzz got a sneak peak for your designs ;D told you I'll draw the most active members also this is only a design for future reference and not all of you have been drawn don't worry my work is still in progress

Alt text

• Telltale, JUST DO IT! >:C

Yay for 400 pages of Rhyiona! ^3^ Telltale has to make this official with 400 pages of fans oh my god pleaseeee telltale confirm Rhyonia

• BRUH

UR A TRUE BRUH <3

Quiff posted: »

I ACCEPT THE SAUCE

• "AND THEN WE WILL NEVER!!!!!! MAKE RHYIONA CANON AND WE WILL DRINK THE TEARS OF THE SHIPPERS..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODRoEHpUdrU

telltale confirmed satan

• I learned so much today about fan art

Parca esti din filmele alea vechi siropoase :P

Bruh, I like it ^^

I learned so much today about fan art ...Thanks @XDJulieXD for the sketch .And sooner i will continue.

• SICKKKKKK

XDJulieXD posted: »

Yo guyzzz got a sneak peak for your designs ;D told you I'll draw the most active members also this is only a design for future reference and not all of you have been drawn don't worry my work is still in progress

• This is so cool, holy crap.

Yo guyzzz got a sneak peak for your designs ;D told you I'll draw the most active members also this is only a design for future reference and not all of you have been drawn don't worry my work is still in progress

• why would they do this

we are SO NICE

"AND THEN WE WILL NEVER!!!!!! MAKE RHYIONA CANON AND WE WILL DRINK THE TEARS OF THE SHIPPERS..." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODRoEHpUdrU

• aww this is amazing <3 okay, but this is so gorgeous you deserve to know-- my name is aurora!

• Thanks Julie! :3 yeah I went nuts with the details while drawing this. I don't usually have a patience to draw many details (or backgrounds) so this was a fun experience. ;)

1 Also LOVE the details in this @o@

• That's a beautiful name you have there ^-^

aww this is amazing okay, but this is so gorgeous you deserve to know-- my name is aurora!

• wait... you... ain't a guy?

aww this is amazing okay, but this is so gorgeous you deserve to know-- my name is aurora!

• Why would you ever think that name is ugly? It's so pretty...

• no, i'm just a girl with short hair! x)

wait... you... ain't a guy?

• not as sick as you amirite? B)

Green613 posted: »

SICKKKKKK

• Thank ya Wolfy-Ray ^^

This is so cool, holy crap.

• u b sicker then me

in fact

youre so sick

the flu aint got shit on u

not as sick as you amirite?

• awww you <3

Alt text

That's a beautiful name you have there ^-^

• edited July 2015

OMG I thought you were a guy... the way you drew yourself n all q.q even in my drawing you go to guy rather than girl (face features) I AM SHAME (AND REALLY SORRY) TT^TT

AND YOUR NAME IS BEAUTIFUL

no, i'm just a girl with short hair! x)

• i don't know, i don't think it's ugly, i just think it's nothing special...

but i'm glad you like it. everyone makes the disney princess joke x)

Why would you ever think that name is ugly? It's so pretty...

• I don't usually have a patience to draw many details (or backgrounds)

I know the feeling, I sometimes just stare at the screen for minutes wanting/not wanting to draw the background XD

nohuhhuh posted: »

Thanks Julie! yeah I went nuts with the details while drawing this. I don't usually have a patience to draw many details (or backgrounds) so this was a fun experience.

• it's okay! the drawing looks super great either way, don't worry <3 !!

OMG I thought you were a guy... the way you drew yourself n all q.q even in my drawing you go to guy rather than girl (face features) I AM SHAME (AND REALLY SORRY) TT^TT AND YOUR NAME IS BEAUTIFUL

• Oooooooooo this is great! ;D I love my flowing hair :3

• We're sick together bruh.

Alt text

So bro, bro.

u b sicker then me in fact youre so sick the flu aint got shit on u

• This is awesome :D

• I know u like fluffy ;D

Oooooooooo this is great! ;D I love my flowing hair

• Dun worry this is just a reference sheet the final ver will be changed ;D

it's okay! the drawing looks super great either way, don't worry !!

• heavy breathing

• No tissues. I went out in a fucking blaze of glory! >:D

u didnt 4get to buy them tissues did u

• There it is!! XD

2 spooky to handle..

• Agreed.

PMing them without permission is really mean.

• <3 <3

Thank ya Wolfy-Ray ^^

• I was wating for this. :)

• You said that name was ugly? You must be dreaming my friend <3

That is a very lovely name! XD

• I think it's really pretty!

i don't know, i don't think it's ugly, i just think it's nothing special... but i'm glad you like it. everyone makes the disney princess joke x)

• you'll be there too ;D

Poogers555 posted: »

heavy breathing

• Thank you ^^

This is awesome

Sign in to comment in this discussion.