REALLY??

Three characters we love so much died!!!! First Arthur, second Finn and now Rodrik/Asher!!!

-Arthur looked a lot like Luke from TWD and now he is killed by an immotal man, Ramsay, so earily in this episode. Now Glenmores are gone.

-So we brought Finn for nothing? Other than helping us in fights? I just began to like him the previous episode

-This was the HARDEST decision I have ever approached, even more than in TWD, TWAU and TFTBL. One of the Forrester brothers had to die?

Comments

• Heeey at least Ramsay said he wasn't picking sides anymore! That's cool right? Right? Anyone?

Too bad he made that decision on the freaking penultimate episode -.-'

• Finn was determinant, he could have stayed at Castle Black. He was doomed as soon as he become determinant. Which isn't good considering both Asher and Rodrik are now both determinant as well.

• I won't be surprised if the stranger in TftB is Luke. smh

omg

• I mean finn is kind of less obvious though because he could've followed them regardless and showed up in this episode eventually because you know CHOICES sucks we are gonna lose Rodrik/Asher next episode.....

• So Finn comes no matter what?

I mean finn is kind of less obvious though because he could've followed them regardless and showed up in this episode eventually because you know CHOICES sucks we are gonna lose Rodrik/Asher next episode.....

• The fact that Asher/Rodrik is going to die next episode or in season 2 makes the other brother's sacrifice kind of pointless since the other will die anyway.

I mean finn is kind of less obvious though because he could've followed them regardless and showed up in this episode eventually because you know CHOICES sucks we are gonna lose Rodrik/Asher next episode.....

• IF they make a 2nd season. Kinda not sure they will...

The fact that Asher/Rodrik is going to die next episode or in season 2 makes the other brother's sacrifice kind of pointless since the other will die anyway.

• Three characters we love so much died!!!! First Arthur, second Finn an

Alt text

• They have a multi year, multi title contract with HBO.

Doctor_Stef posted: »

IF they make a 2nd season. Kinda not sure they will...

• Finn's death was honestly stupid. He says like 3 things then he goes.

LMAO ANYTIN CAN B KILD IF U TRI HRD ENOF.

Dies.

• edited July 2015

Yeah just found it out, but still with choises like that it would be kinda stupid if they would kill all male Foresters which leads to what? Does the family cease to exist or? [never read the book or watched the TV show (only know some mayor story parts)]. It would only make sence if we get a role on some other family...whitout seeing the last Lord capable man die in the Forester family. But yeah, it's Game of Thrones on the end...you can't expect a good ending...which i kinda hoped it would happen.

They have a multi year, multi title contract with HBO.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

My least favorite part of the episode. At least it wasn't as bad as "Nick on a Fence".

Poogers555 posted: »

Finn's death was honestly stupid. He says like 3 things then he goes. LMAO ANYTIN CAN B KILD IF U TRI HRD ENOF. Dies.

• Nope. In fact if your a complete dick to Finn in episode 3. He won't even show up when you escape the wall with Cotter.

AronDracula posted: »

So Finn comes no matter what?

• edited July 2015

I can't say I'm happy with Finn's death, but it makes sense for his personality. He thought he could kill the wights he became frustrated and became their target. Finn wasn't exactly a patient person.

• Yeah. While I expected Finn to die, I had hoped it would be decently written. This was just poor. =/

Finn's death was honestly stupid. He says like 3 things then he goes. LMAO ANYTIN CAN B KILD IF U TRI HRD ENOF. Dies.

• Those were wights. If they'd been white walkers, we'd only have two playables left.

I can't say I'm happy with Finn's death, but it makes sense for his personality. He thought he could kill the wights he became frustrated and became their target. Finn wasn't exactly a patient person.

• I don't know Game of Thrones outside of the game, sorry :U

Galhaar posted: »

Those were wights. If they'd been white walkers, we'd only have two playables left.

• Soooo I guess Telltale somehow Undid all the good they did last episode, wtf

• It seems like it.

AGentlman posted: »

Soooo I guess Telltale somehow Undid all the good they did last episode, wtf

• Not all of it, but their old habits and 'isms spring up like daisies in this episode.

AGentlman posted: »

Soooo I guess Telltale somehow Undid all the good they did last episode, wtf

• edited July 2015

I was waiting for him to rise up as a wight. Could still happen in the next episode.

• edited July 2015

Yup, only thing I liked was the QTE fight with Bloodsong, and the ending for some reason.. I hated Finn's death like what was that

Not all of it, but their old habits and 'isms spring up like daisies in this episode.

• And at least he wasn't just walking, talking etc. but still

dojo32161 posted: »

My least favorite part of the episode. At least it wasn't as bad as "Nick on a Fence".

• edited July 2015

Ah, go truck yourlsef ':(

Green613 posted: »

Three characters we love so much died!!!! First Arthur, second Finn an

• And he just decided that after fucking up our efforts. What an asshole...

Abeille posted: »

Heeey at least Ramsay said he wasn't picking sides anymore! That's cool right? Right? Anyone? Too bad he made that decision on the freaking penultimate episode -.-'

• Could have been used correctly if he came back as a Wight and they had to kill him again. Or does that not work in Westeros? The whole white walker technicality stuff is confusing.

dojo32161 posted: »

• I think "complete dick" is a bit strong. Not bending over and taking his shit is more like it.

Nope. In fact if your a complete dick to Finn in episode 3. He won't even show up when you escape the wall with Cotter.

• It's the same as it was in the real world. Male children inherit first then female. So if Asher/Rodrick die next in line is Ryon. Then Mira, then Talia.

Doctor_Stef posted: »

Yeah just found it out, but still with choises like that it would be kinda stupid if they would kill all male Foresters which leads to what?

• People loved Finn? People loved Arthur? Finn has been a belligerent dick the whole time even when he was getting along with Gared, and Arthur's been in it for all of about 5 minutes and had about two lines.

• Yeah I loved Finn. Granted he was a douche, but a lovable douche. The way he handles himself and thinks just makes me laugh ^^

I didn't "love" Arthur but i definitely felt for him though, nobody deserves that (except the Whitehills, they can rot). He didn't even go out like a boss throwing a punchline at Ramsay or something, as much as he tried to handle like a man he still died like a bitch : restrained, begging and fainting... That sucks ass...

People loved Finn? People loved Arthur? Finn has been a belligerent dick the whole time even when he was getting along with Gared, and Arthur's been in it for all of about 5 minutes and had about two lines.

• Well yeah, I'm not saying I'm happy Arthur died or anything, still a rough scene just by the nature of what it was, but it didn't really leave a lasting impact on me over the loss of a character because he'd essentially done nothing.

Finn just hadn't really done anything of note at all, he was kind of just there without adding much to the story, he spent most of his time in the last two episodes scowling in to the distance, presumably because they couldn't be bothered doing much with him once it became clear it was determinate regarding whether or not he even came with you at all.

_DIO_ posted: »

Yeah I loved Finn. Granted he was a douche, but a lovable douche. The way he handles himself and thinks just makes me laugh ^^ I didn't "

• You should watch the show, it compliments the game.... it just makes the game that much better.

I don't know Game of Thrones outside of the game, sorry :U

• It kind of reminds me of Mark from TWD

Well yeah, I'm not saying I'm happy Arthur died or anything, still a rough scene just by the nature of what it was, but it didn't really lea

• edited July 2015

"He didn't even go out like a boss throwing a punchline"

Well I don't think anything will ever beat Oberyn's final line which is: "ahwahwhwaaaahraaahwhaooaaaw"

_DIO_ posted: »

Yeah I loved Finn. Granted he was a douche, but a lovable douche. The way he handles himself and thinks just makes me laugh ^^ I didn't "

• Choosing a brother broke my heart; knowing that the other was a determinant took my heart out and stomped on it, slapped it and spit on it.

Finn was determinant, he could have stayed at Castle Black. He was doomed as soon as he become determinant. Which isn't good considering both Asher and Rodrik are now both determinant as well.

• Finn was awesome Green, how can you not like him?
    :(

Green613 posted: »

Three characters we love so much died!!!! First Arthur, second Finn an

Sign in to comment in this discussion.