Disappointed or not, "me" or "my brother"!

"Iron from Ice, brother."
That was the line that make me close my laptop lid. I'm not disappointed about the episode even if the length was short it was with great contents, quality over quantity, anyway...

Well done Telltale, you'd to broke my heart, it'd shatter itself into pieces, pieces that won't be able to recreate this feeling once again, my soul and body wasn't able to take the final choice.

I love Rodrik, hes strong-willed with a sense of humor, but also serious when is need it, it's all I want to be, it's a bloody hero. I root to Asher, one of a kind, both physically and mentally strong with great sense of humour, passionate and carrying deep for his friend, remind me of myself. Now you'd to make a choice, yet, it was a fucking choice that goes wrong in any case, and I know you'll say that their personality can be whatever you want to be as you like to play such as Rodrik that don't give shit about anything, which you'll make me kill you. Anyway back to my point...

Rodrik Forrester x Elaena Glenmore are meant to be together, don't judge me, as Rodrik she mean all to me, I just can't die without honoring her with a proper marriage, not after we went wuhu-xoxo. I'm Asher Forrester, a fearless, strong and skilled warrior that have a strong bond with Beskha, she's my "sister" and I'm her "little brother".

Letting Asher behind:

Beskha: You're fuking leaving me?
[You'll always be my sister]

Keyboard brake
NOW WHAT I HAVE DONE

Re-Play

Letting Rodrik behind:

Rodrik: Asher is your new lord.

Better, STILL NOOOOO WAY

Now you'll tell me what is "Disappointed" come from, it's simple, Beast wasn't able to hold the gate and is like telltale isn't able to make us play with both character same time so there was the necessity to remove one Alt text, let's be serious... Do you think we'll be able to play with both character in the same spot? The concept will be cool.

It's ok, it doesn't matter too much, what is done is done. I was always have done and prove to be the good guy, but not any more, I'm done. I swear on my brother death I'll kill anyone that stand again my house or my family, I will scatter the ground with every Whitehill without Gwyn Whitehill. I'll have no moral, no mercy, no limits.

all men must die BULL SHIT EVERYTHING MUST DIE BY MY HAND

I'M DONE

[Headbutt]

Alt text

Comments

• Dude, the title! Some people haven't played yet.

• edited July 2015

There isn't any spoilers, for people that didn't played there are just too name is like Gared or Mira, anyway to please you I edit the title, and my advice is before you say something think twice.

Dude, the title! Some people haven't played yet.

• I could say the same to you, because in certain context it is a spoiler. (-:

There isn't any spoilers, for people that didn't played there are just too name is like Gared or Mira, anyway to please you I edit the title, and my advice is before you say something think twice.

• i can't do this i love them both i don't want any of them to die this is hard for me and no matter what i did it will always be the wrong choice. i want rodrick to avenge his family and kill the whitehills but in the same time i don't want to break beskha's heart and leave asher behind. and what makes it even more difficult is that i kinda messed up with some things while playing as rodrick (kissed fucking whitehill's ring) i seriously want to replay and leave asher behind but i will still feel guilty :( dammit telltale why are you doing this to me?

• edited July 2015

With effort i can picture someone staying in the ground against gryff but... who in the seven hells would kiss Lord fatass's fucking ring?

• It was my mistake, I didn't flag the post as a spoiler, I'm sorry.

I could say the same to you, because in certain context it is a spoiler. (-:

• i thought if i was careful enough things would be less shitty and elaena said i should tolerate his actions.

With effort i can picture someone staying in the ground against gryff but... who in the seven hells would kiss Lord fatass's fucking ring?

• [Headbutt]

• You can pretty much do anything you want, in the end it won't matter...

LeeandKenny posted: »

i thought if i was careful enough things would be less shitty and elaena said i should tolerate his actions.

• Thats why I have multiple saves, son :D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.