Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• You can see that gif now? :P

HazzatheMan posted: »

There it is!! XD

• Yesterday I was away >.< sorry for that... been busy with the university sign ups and an exam ^^

nohuhhuh posted: »

I was wating for this.

• Backgrounds are just annoying. After spending so much time with drawing characters your patience to draw very detailed background just disappears somewhere :P

XDJulieXD posted: »

I don't usually have a patience to draw many details (or backgrounds) I know the feeling, I sometimes just stare at the screen for minutes wanting/not wanting to draw the background XD

• your patience to draw very detailed background just disappears somewhere

From the beginning.

Backgrounds are just annoying. After spending so much time with drawing characters your patience to draw very detailed background just disappears somewhere :P

• Wow! What an episode! Though I confess, it was lacking places :/

I'll start with the bad points first: Mira's story is just not interesting to me anymore, I actually loathe playing as her now seeing as pretty much everything she can do in King's Landing makes no difference to the story! Yes she can forge a letter to help secure the marriage to Elaena, but seeing as she will join you in Ep.3 anyways, there is no point really...

Now my choices:

I had Asher fight like a fucking boss! And I killed Bloodsong (event though I was very tempted to let him live)

Ramsay I tried to stab, I knew it wouldn't work, but at least I impressed him :P

I tried to get the info from Tyrion, but now I'm pretty sure Mira is dead :/

Now for the big choice: I let Asher live! I shall explain why; Asher is in a much better state than Rodrik is, he doesn't take shit and is more than willing to strike back with force, which is exactly what we need right now! I was sad to see Rodrik go, he fought until the bitter end and I was so fucking proud of him for giving it everything he had...

I do ship RodrikxElaena, but seeing as the Glenmore's are now probably gonna back out of the conflict, I need a man who is respected by his own men, and Rodrik has had a good run :)

So I bid farewell to Rodrik the Champion.

Also seeing as I had the Glenmore guards stay at Ironrath, I had Arthur being flayed by Ramsay... To anyone who took the Glenmore's to the Whitehill's. Does Ramsay instead flay Maester Ortengryn when you return? Or is it still Arthur??

My last complaint the lack of a 'next time' teaser, they did that with TWD S2 as well >:(

• edited July 2015

It's okay I totally understand. I've been busy with work but I'm stupid and I draw at nights instead of sleeping. I sacrifice my sleep for the greater good. (you know, because I'm stupid :P)

Yesterday I was away >.< sorry for that... been busy with the university sign ups and an exam ^^

• edited July 2015

Yeah, that's why I said:

There it is!! XD

You can see that gif now? :P

• I SEE ME, HOLY CRAP! WE ALL LOOK SO WONDERFUL!

Alt text

Yo guyzzz got a sneak peak for your designs ;D told you I'll draw the most active members also this is only a design for future reference and not all of you have been drawn don't worry my work is still in progress

• This post is so perfect. :D sad but perfect

rhonu posted: »

you are my sunshine, my only sunshine you make me happy when skies are grey you'll never know dear how much i love you so please don't take... my sunshine... away...

• edited July 2015

I let Bloodsong live -- he looks like asian Michael Jackson, man. B)

I took the soldiers to high point and he still flayed Arthur which makes ZERO sense. It seriously makes no sense. There's no difference.

Somehow Ramsay defied logic and teleported Arthur into the woods, flayed him, talked to Talia and greeted Rodrik in a grand total of two minutes. WTF?

• Yes. Fluffy, Poofy and Flowy are my dear friends! C:

I know u like fluffy ;D

• I f***ing hate Ramsey. So. Much.

• Wow I must be really tired... Well now I can see it too..still weird tho.

Yeah, that's why I said: There it is!! XD

• I pretty much thought this episode was the worst out of all of them so far, not saying it's bad. Telltale has a track record of having their penultimate episode of any series being the weakest. The ending was heartbreaking but I wasn't brought to tears. (Mainly because a thread was titled "Who is alive with you?" and I was like "Oh, someone important can die...cool.")

The weakest section was Gared's. Nothing happened. No progress, no nothing. We stayed in the same place, hunted rabbits, talked about the North Grove, and left.

My choices were pretty much the same as yours but Tyrion. I straight out told him the truth. I respected him enough to let him know that Cersei did send me. Plus, I trust him more than Cersei. If you tell her that you only lie to get what you want, she'll say she's impressed. I have the feeling she's only using me just to screw Tyrion over.

Poor Rodrik...It was so sad to see him go out, but he went out like a badass. My reasons were the same as yours, but I personally enjoyed Asher the most, which is weird because before I named Rodrik as one of the best Telltale protags awhile back. Asher's moments were more uplifting than anyone else's AND I NEED THAT ALONG WITH HIS ASHER GRIN. I CAN'T LET THAT GO.

Salutes to Rodrik You were amazing buddy.

• aw, thank you hun <3

You said that name was ugly? You must be dreaming my friend That is a very lovely name! XD

• Rhys X Fiona :)

Alt text

• So pixaly ;p

Also, first to model swap can make babies with me ( I know, I know, calm down)

Rhys X Fiona

• MODEL SWAP PLS AND THX

Rhys X Fiona

• So if you let him live, does Asher die?

Ha! I told you!! The Glenmores were all gone in my playthrough cuz i left them at Ironrath...

Ramsay does that dude :P

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I let Bloodsong live -- he looks like asian Michael Jackson, man. I took the soldiers to high point and he still flayed Arthur which mak

• He'll get his >:)

I f***ing hate Ramsey. So. Much.

• Sorry I play every TellTale game on mobile :/

But I'm glad you enjoyed this image :D

MODEL SWAP PLS AND THX

• edited July 2015

Nope. Asher tells the pit fighters that their masters made them die and kill for them but "as you can see, I'm not here to be your master" and can offer the guy a hand. When you set sail, Bloodsong comes to help. Then the rest is the same.

It made no sense, man. It's like they didn't consider alt choices...

So if you let him live, does Asher die? Ha! I told you!! The Glenmores were all gone in my playthrough cuz i left them at Ironrath... Ramsay does that dude :P

• Oh, anyone can do it, I was speaking in general. :)

Thank you for the reminder. <3

Sorry I play every TellTale game on mobile But I'm glad you enjoyed this image

• I agree that penultimate episodes aren't very good for TellTale. The only one I disagree with is TWD S1, but that Season was perfect anyways XP

Gared's section had Finn die and the 3 of us bugger off into the woods, being chased by White Walker's that were CLEARLY reusing the Bloody Mary hiss effects from TWAU!!!

I have seen the TV Series up to date so I already know that Tyrion is one of the few people in the GOT universe you can actually trust, and that Cersei cannot be trusted with anything! However, I also know that there is nothing more Tyrion can do for Mira at this point in the series, so it doesn't matter what you say to him, the outcome will always be the same :I

I loved Asher's quote "Oh, you noticed the beard" XD

I enjoyed Asher cuz I like a protagonist who can kick-ass and just generally be a badass! Asher proved that he was the best fighter of the lot, and although I will miss Rodrik, he went out in a blaze of combat that I shall never forget >:D

I'm gonna rewind on a different save and have Rodrik live, just to see what he can do as well :)

kristi78968 posted: »

I pretty much thought this episode was the worst out of all of them so far, not saying it's bad. Telltale has a track record of having their

• Episode 4 is looking pretty good

Rhys X Fiona

• Next playthrough I'm letting that dude live! XD

That's TellTale for you :P

Btw, what happens if I kill the traitor? Does Asher die anyways?

Nope. Asher tells the pit fighters that their masters made them die and kill for them but "as you can see, I'm not here to be your master" a

• that scene b like

Alt text

Rhys X Fiona

• Green strikes again with this beautiful GIF... :^]

Green613 posted: »

that scene b like

• Love this gif

Green strikes again with this beautiful GIF... :^]

• It is very pretty! :3

Love this gif

• This gif describes like, 99% of all anime's out there! :D

that scene b like

• I am so depressed from that ending I started crying... ;{

• Nothing changes the last choice, I'm afraid.

I killed Royland and the only difference was that Rodrik wasn't aware of the ambush.

Next playthrough I'm letting that dude live! XD That's TellTale for you :P Btw, what happens if I kill the traitor? Does Asher die anyways?

• You find any excuse to use that gif! :,D

that scene b like

• You and me both, buddy. ;-;

CamMaster posted: »

I am so depressed from that ending I started crying... ;{

• This gif is actually the only reason I picked up watching the anime it's from. No joke.

I'm so lewd LMAO

This gif describes like, 99% of all anime's out there!

• I cried two times both brothers death... ;{
    And I want to go in the game and kill all everyone... ;{

You and me both, buddy. ;-;

• First chance I get they're all dead.

CamMaster posted: »

I cried two times both brothers death... ;{ And I want to go in the game and kill all everyone... ;{

• Which anime is this? :)

This gif is actually the only reason I picked up watching the anime it's from. No joke. I'm so lewd LMAO

• Guilty Crown.

Which anime is this?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.