Is obeying Dany worth it in Episode 5?

I chose to let Beskha get her revenge on her former master. I know that Dany gives you gold if you obeyed her, but I have two questions about this result.

1) Does the gold completely pay off Asher's army, or is Mira still going to need to make some kind of Ironwood deal in King's Landing?

2) Does Beskha still stay loyal to Asher? For me, she finally said she forgives him for the dragon incident in Episode 3. Is she still forgiving if the slave master was not killed?

Comments

• She forgave me and I didn't let her kill him. Also, I'm pretty sure it pays off the whole army.

• Asher hired the army with his gold. That gold is the only gold they're getting as payment. I saved Malcolm instead of Beskha and didn't let her kill her master but she still forgave me and followed me to Westeros.

• You can let Dany know that Beskha was a slave, after which she says she can understand why you'd disobey orders - Beskha is furious with you, though she still comes to Westeros. If you say it was the heat of battle she says soldiers should keep in control. If you say he was a master she says that the punishment wasn't yours to deliver.

• Obeying Dany is never worth it, ever. In any context at all.

• Does the first result get you the gold?

You can let Dany know that Beskha was a slave, after which she says she can understand why you'd disobey orders - Beskha is furious with you

• edited July 2015

I realized last second I wasn't getting anything out of Lady Spotlight, so I just told her we killed him cause he was a Master, at which point she hit me with "That punishment wasn't yours to deliver".

I assume this all took place BEFORE she nailed up every living member of the Master in all of Meereen and executed them by starvation. Apparently, the punishment was HERS to deliver.

• In case anyone reading this is curious, I played on a different save to see, and telling her that Beskha was a slave still grants you the gold.

Forsoothe posted: »

Does the first result get you the gold?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.