So pissed!!!!!! Big-ass spoilers you've been warned!

edited July 2015 in Game Of Thrones

God dammit. God f.ing dammit.

The whole episode is making me so angry. Really...All the people I trusted or liked are dead.

I'm so furious right now. I've just finished the episode a minute ago and that final choice... man.. I wasn't expecting such CRUELTY even from Telltale. How was I supposed to make that decision? How? I never pause before making decisions, but nooo... I had to walk in my room for minutes, already tearing up, but I couldn't make the call then I heard Beskha and let the timer run out because I started sobbing. What have I done noooooooooooo I have so many regrets dammit... We needed them both, my Asher is dead because of me, damn you TTG. He really shined in this episode and I grew to him :(
When they finally meet... the two brothers after long years, it made me so happy at first, but I immediately had a very bad feeling... 2 playable characters can not be at one place so I knew someone will kick the bucket, but I wasn't expecting that it would up to me to fucking decide who dies.. That's the most evil thing from Telltale ever...

The traitor... seriously I mean FUCKING ROYLAND SERIOUSLY?? It's so damn stupid I can't even handle it........... I killed him. Nonsense. I liked him and trusted him from the begining even though he wasn't my sentinel.
Ok I know the traitor is the one who's not your sentinel and this just makes things even more stupid -.-

And Finn? Just dies like that? What the hell. I suppose then no one's saving their "brother" like Frosty said. It was also quick and nobody fucking cared... poor guy.

And Ramsay's little rant was really off and pointless. I finally get why people said that his magical plot shield is so f.ing annoying. -.- He comes to Ironrath to punish the Forresters than says "oh I don't fucking care just kill each other with the Whitehills" I lost my shit.. A little part of me stopped caring at that point.

Mira's part was so short, I liked the part with Tyrion, but you just can't win.

Honestly I feel disappointed... or I fucked up everything. Beskha-little sister said " what the fuck am I supposed to do now?" Well I'm asking the same... No way we can win this fight.

Oh and Gryff... I regret sooooooooooooo much I didn't hurt him, how could I be so stupid. No mercy from now on. That disgusting ugly grinning face, oh hell.

Sorry for the cursing, I had to get it out of my system.

Alt text

Comments

• Disappointed is an understatement. (Sigh)

• Your name reminds me of GraveYardGirl from Youtube.. haha, so SASSY!

• I know... i know... come here...

Alt text

I feel the same, bro... we can only wait now. 2 more months and it will be definitely the over. I don't think i'm gonna survive it...

• Beskha's not a little sister, she's your big sister, Asher's her little brother :P

Anyway, I like half of the things you said..I think it's great when Telltale put our characters in really tough scenarios, which they haven't done since...actually I can't think of a single time it's happened so far. Maybe end of episode 1.

Mira's part was good precisely BECAUSE you can't win, that's kind of the point, but I do think her bits were too short.

I like that Ramsay has plot armour because it created a sense of helplessness Telltale rarely attempt.

• I have no idea who's her, but I'll check that channel. x)

Your name reminds me of GraveYardGirl from Youtube.. haha, so SASSY!

• Don't cry. GALVI was born! GALVI! Yay!
    Let's kill a bunny.

Alt text

• Hugs T-T That ending was really painful... I don't even want to start wondering what cruelty awaits us in the final episode.

brbsmoking posted: »

I know... i know... come here... I feel the same, bro... we can only wait now. 2 more months and it will be definitely the over. I don't think i'm gonna survive it...

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited July 2015

And Finn? Just dies like that? What the hell. I suppose then no one's saving their "brother" like Frosty said. It was also quick and nobody fucking cared... poor guy.

Yeah that was my least favorite part, with the traitor reveal at a close second. At least it wasn't as bad as Nick's in Amid The Ruins.

• Yeah I know, I feel so helpless, I have absolutely no control, the whole episode was my desperate attempt to do the right things but it turned out to be only big fuck ups :|

Flog61 posted: »

Beskha's not a little sister, she's your big sister, Asher's her little brother :P Anyway, I like half of the things you said..I think it

• Nick's death was outrageous, but I don't know what was the most stupid thing from Telltale, I can't think straight now.

• Not gonna lie, it took me on hour to figure out what's Galvi xD I missed the bunny though... because I suck.

Omid's cat posted: »

Don't cry. GALVI was born! GALVI! Yay! Let's kill a bunny.

• Alt text

Everyone we love dying, turning away from us, or betraying us... Everything hurts lol.

• Might want to mark Nick's death with a spoiler, considering we're not in the Walking Dead forums.

• edited July 2015

I really just can't handle all the bullshit telltale threw at us right now.... First of all the traitor will always be the one you didnt choose to be sentinel, so either your father's most trusted advisor who became a member of the forrester family from a dirty peasent is screwing you over for a gauntlet , or your military leader, who hated whitehills all his life, but now suddenly he is besties with them for not being the fucking sentinel...

Also... If you choose to spare the scums life he will reveal the plan about the ambush... HOW COULD THEY STILL BE AMBUSHED THEN?! IS EVERY FORRESTER SOLDIER A BLIND RETARDED 5 YEAR OLD WITH THE BRAINS OF A TREE?!

Even though they upped the shock level, in this episode, its sadly cannot save it from it's enourmos plot holes and out-of character moves (like Ramsay as you said)
    Oh yeah... and the glenmore soldiers happily decided to abandon their leader and go back home to their lords without his daughter or son... I smell more fucking forrester soldier blood...

• YellowsnoYellowsno Banned
    edited July 2015

That cruelty and brutality is Game of Thrones for you. When I first started playing I was worried Telltale wasn't going to make me feel like I was a person in Westeros, I'm so glad they proved me wrong.

If you spare the traitor they aren't ambushed. Rodrik (in my game) showed up in full armor with his sword and tells Asher, "We need to go, now."
    But before we could leave we got attacked and the whole scene started.

Ramsay punished the Forresters because he felt disrespected then said, "Fuck it, you all suck, I don't care, kill each other before I kill you both."

The Glenmores didn't want to leave the Forresters but it was either leave or get eradicated by the Boltons, take your pick.

I saw that Gryff thing coming, I saw my chance and took it because I knew I would probably die in the near future.

• YellowsnoYellowsno Banned
    edited July 2015

I will be forever pissed over how they handled Nick and Sarah's deaths if you save them. It was obvious they were like, "Oh shit! You're still alive?! Well, you're not in our story for No Going Back so... dead!" They both could've died in the firefight at the end of the episode and I would have been content with how they handled it, but instead no one of our group even died in that huge shootout. Whoever wrote that episode should revise what they did for the last half of it, because they flopped pretty bad.

• Plotholes, plotholes everywhere. I can't get over it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.