Episode 5

Just wanted to start a thread, my first one evvvaaaaaaa :) , on everyone's thoughts on episode 5. Personally, I thought it was amazinggg :D Definitely the best episode of the season so far. I left Asher behind personally, due to not only me being biased, but because I felt like he had much more to offer to the House then Asher did at the point of his death. Thoughts?

Comments

• I loved the episode, except for how Finn behaved (if you brought him). It just seemed...weird.

Also, I too left Asher behind. I feel Rodrik deserves some vengeance. Plus, he survived the Red Wedding, not many people did that that aren't currently hostages.

• Ikr? I felt like he was being a little dramatic. He never had any contact with Wildlings in his life prior to joining the watch, he was probably still on edge due to the ones that attacked the squad I suppose. And exactly, I felt like Rodrick had been through too much to die for Asher's hide, who probably wouldn't have been a good Lord as winning and ruling are two different things.

I loved the episode, except for how Finn behaved (if you brought him). It just seemed...weird. Also, I too left Asher behind. I feel Rodr

Sign in to comment in this discussion.