"Did you..."

"Did you show Gryff mercy?"

This was actually an annoying part of the episode for me...Mostly because I showed Gryff mercy. Ramsey, despite if I did or not, said this. Did others get this, or was it just a glitch? It'd be pretty annoying if Telltale just threw away that choice.

Comments

• Me too. I screamed to the screen YES, YES I DID YOU IDIOT.

Sigh...

• I'm a little confused. What did Ramsay say?

• I dont get the frustration. You do realise Ramsay was testing you to see if you'd lie to him right and not personally offend him by lying to him for the sake of it?

Ramsay knows what you did regardless.

• While he's cutting up Arthur and Talia asks him for mercy, he says "Did you show Gryff mercy?" despite if you did or not.

I'm a little confused. What did Ramsay say?

• You don't even get to say anything to him, it's while he's cutting up Arthur and Talia asks for mercy.

stevean2 posted: »

I dont get the frustration. You do realise Ramsay was testing you to see if you'd lie to him right and not personally offend him by lying to him for the sake of it? Ramsay knows what you did regardless.

• Ah, I see. I forget half of what Ramsay said while flaying Arthur because I was in total shock and horror.

While he's cutting up Arthur and Talia asks him for mercy, he says "Did you show Gryff mercy?" despite if you did or not.

• I was listening but I went into shock mode at the execution.

Ah, I see. I forget half of what Ramsay said while flaying Arthur because I was in total shock and horror.

• Ah, I see.
    Then in regards it makes sense to Ramsay's character.
    If you were to show Gryff mercy and say yes to Ramsay, he's just simply asking the question to toy with you, and show it's pointless to beg for mercy around him.

If you didnt and say so, then he's calling you out on being a hypocrite.. or whatever to try and justify his sadist behavior

You don't even get to say anything to him, it's while he's cutting up Arthur and Talia asks for mercy.

• He didn't ask you though. Talia merely said "Please! Show Mercy" and Ramsey said "Did you show mercy to Gryff" despite if you did or not. He never asked you, you never answer, nothing.

stevean2 posted: »

Ah, I see. Then in regards it makes sense to Ramsay's character. If you were to show Gryff mercy and say yes to Ramsay, he's just simply

• How would Ramsay know? Gryff has magical regeneration powers after all :D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.