Possible to get information from ****** after all?

So I'm pretty sure everyone who tried to lie to Tyrion is feeling kind of dumb they couldn't get much from him. Or didn't we?

If you selected the "I was worried about you" option when you first talk to him, he replies something along the lines of "Then you must be the only one left in King's Landing who cares about me. Except Pod"

There, right there. Even if he doesn't try to call Pod Payne to the trial, can we not name him to Cersei as someone who might be somewhat plausible for Tyrion to call as a witness? He ends up leaving King's Landing anyways so I think Telltale could have some leeway in terms of making him leave King's Landing in part due to you ratting him out. What do you think? Or am I just looking way too hard for meaning in a scene so that are choices there might matter?

Comments

• If you tell him the truth he gives you a pretty good genuine list. Jaime, Sansa, Varys, Bronn, etc

• True, but the guard overhearing it can also tell it's obviously BS.

_DIO_ posted: »

If you tell him the truth he gives you a pretty good genuine list. Jaime, Sansa, Varys, Bronn, etc

• Fuck Lucan that idiot is the one that messes everything up in the first place.

Anyway it's the closest thing to Tyrion's list of people he could rely on. Even Cersei knows that

Storm_Lord posted: »

True, but the guard overhearing it can also tell it's obviously BS.

• He does mention that he's waiting for Bronn, and in both the book and the TV show Tyrion asks Bronn to defend him. I suppose you could mention that to Cersi and hope she's satisfied with it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.