Is Ryon dead?

I got the impression that he was screwed.

Comments

• I wrote him off as dead the moment Ludd took him from Ironrath.

• No point in kissing that ring then

I wrote him off as dead the moment Ludd took him from Ironrath.

• They will likely hold him as leverage against the Forrester's not to attack Highpoint. I suspect they will kill him after the Forrester's are all dead.

• At the moment, No. In the near future? Hehehahaheha Hes gonna get fucking maimed man.

• he's probably chilling with rickon stark in gendrys boat lol

• Fuck, he might as well be...Why wouldn't Ludd be like: "My son is safe, we can kill those Forresters and their loyalists, and finally take all I ever wanted from them. Let's kill the one we have here first, then while my men kill the lord, we can hang Ryon's body back up at Ironrach as a sign."

Sadly, he will probably do something stupid and keep him as a slave or bargaining chip or something stupid like that.

• I don't know... part of me says Ludd wouldn't kill a child the other part says this is war. Remember what Tywin did during a time of war? This is kind of the same thing

• edited July 2015

Yup, normally given the situation that's exactly what the aggressor would do, especially once you know your foe is back on the ropes and they have no leverage anymore. But I fear you're right about the more realistic option where we'll see Ryon just like ya said.

Fuck, he might as well be...Why wouldn't Ludd be like: "My son is safe, we can kill those Forresters and their loyalists, and finally take a

• I think after everything that's happened Gwyn is going to free him.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.