Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• U always in my heart ducky <333

nohuhhuh posted: »

@Quiff I almost forgot..

• Haruhi provides only the best of reaction GIFs! I actually need to finish reading the first novel and start the second one. So far, everything's really weird!

buntingsir posted: »

Gosh, I love Haruhi... Always glad to see gifs with her :'D

• HI KRISTI

Alt text

Whoo, its raining now.. uwu

kristi78968 posted: »

HEY KIMMY!

• Don't worry, I got this.

Alt text

Kimmy-klu posted: »

HI KRISTI Whoo, its raining now.. uwu

• UH KORRA TRASH IT'S LIKE 3.45 IN THE AFTERNOON HERE

Green613 posted: »

WEEABOO ISNT IT MORNING TIME FOR U JAPS RITE NOW

• edited July 2015

The farther you read it gets better B)

Saddly I read only first 6 novels though... But I watched every anime and loved them.

Haruhi provides only the best of reaction GIFs! I actually need to finish reading the first novel and start the second one. So far, everything's really weird!

• 3:45? DAMN WOW

Quiff posted: »

UH KORRA TRASH IT'S LIKE 3.45 IN THE AFTERNOON HERE

• I keep hearing that Disappearance is the best one, which makes me want to finish reading the first three and get to it as fast as I can! Which novel/arc is your favorite?

The farther you read it gets better Saddly I read only first 6 novels though... But I watched every anime and loved them.

• Yes, yes indeed. I like the sound of it :^)

"The Duck Who Never Sleeps" is an amazing title for you, Quiff.

• edited July 2015

I'm so glad its raining though <3 (it was so hot earlier)

Alt text

Alt text

Don't worry, I got this.

• DAMN RIGHT I'M WATCHING PRO SUMO WRESTLING TOURNAMENT RIGHT NAO

3:45? DAMN WOW

• Oh yeah, disappearance is really great! The movie is awesome too, one of my favourites.

Well disappearance is my favourite arc as you probably can tell now :p And If I had to pick little one-shot story, It's gotta be 'Bamboo leaf rhapsody'. It was mind-blowing.

I keep hearing that Disappearance is the best one, which makes me want to finish reading the first three and get to it as fast as I can! Which novel/arc is your favorite?

• WHY ARE YOU BEING SO LOUD ITS 2 AM RIGHT NOW

And pro sumo wrestling. That gives me an interesting idea, I'd love to watch Rhys and Fiona wrestle a little ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

DAMN RIGHT I'M WATCHING PRO SUMO WRESTLING TOURNAMENT RIGHT NAO

• I KNO BRUH <3

ABigBadWolf posted: »

BRUH UR A TRUE BRUH

• BRUH I misses you guys too ;__;

XDJulieXD posted: »

Bruh. BRUHHH. QUIFF BRO, BRO!!!! You have been missed q.q

• Holy crap, the animation in the last gif (which is from The Garden of Words) is amazing! Animation has come too far, stop it.

Alt text

I'm so glad its raining though (it was so hot earlier)

• I've seen a lot of videos on it, spefically AMVs. Looks amazing, poor Kyon, his wife doesn't remember him!

Actually, now that I think about it, imagine Rhys being Kyon and Fiona as Haruhi. DISAPPEARANCE OF FIONA, THE FEELS BEGIN.

Oh yeah, disappearance is really great! The movie is awesome too, one of my favourites. Well disappearance is my favourite arc as you pro

• drooling a hella lot

• edited July 2015

I haven't watch it yet,but from what I've seen on Tumblr (gifs) they're amazing :O

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

I really want to pursue animation but unfortunately there's not much opportunities here. ;-;

Holy crap, the animation in the last gif (which is from The Garden of Words) is amazing! Animation has come too far, stop it.

• OMG YES! Kyon x Haruhi is my second OTP besides Rhyiona. Must... draw... something...

I've seen a lot of videos on it, spefically AMVs. Looks amazing, poor Kyon, his wife doesn't remember him! Actually, now that I think about it, imagine Rhys being Kyon and Fiona as Haruhi. DISAPPEARANCE OF FIONA, THE FEELS BEGIN.

• Alt text

OMG YES! Kyon x Haruhi is my second OTP besides Rhyiona. Must... draw... something...

• Alt text

I might do it at some point. Want to finish echo scans and older drawings first.

• edited July 2015

HOLY ANIMATION, IT'S AMAZING! I need to watch it myself as well. My backlog for anime is pretty big though, but maybe it wouldn't hurt...

I really hope you can find opportunity somewhere if you're that passionate about it. You may have to go somewhere else for animation though, because the opportunities would be easier to find. Granted, money but that's one option.

Since we're going on about animation LOOK AT THIS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfbNS_GKhPw&ab_channel=zkaipr

I haven't watch it yet,but from what I've seen on Tumblr (gifs) they're amazing :O I really want to pursue animation but unfortunately there's not much opportunities here. ;-;

• edited July 2015

OMG THAT ANIMATION IS BEAUTIFUL
    Jesus christ @_@ Its thundering here rn..I'm gonna have to turn off the computer Dx

HOLY ANIMATION, IT'S AMAZING! I need to watch it myself as well. My backlog for anime is pretty big though, but maybe it wouldn't hurt...

• Alt text

I'm going to so keep you to this because this idea is too amazing to NOT happen! I can't wait. :)

I might do it at some point. Want to finish echo scans and older drawings first.

• edited July 2015

Aw, okay. I'll talk to you later Kimmy! :)

Imma tell that thunder to go away and somehow, Mother Nature will listen to me!

OMG THAT ANIMATION IS BEAUTIFUL Jesus christ @_@ Its thundering here rn..I'm gonna have to turn off the computer Dx

• I'M SORRY I'LL STOP SCREAMING NOW

Oohh I like the way you're thinking Green.

And an intense and sweaty match at that woul be nice :^)

WHY ARE YOU BEING SO LOUD ITS 2 AM RIGHT NOW And pro sumo wrestling. That gives me an interesting idea, I'd love to watch Rhys and Fiona wrestle a little ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I'm glad to hear that! :D

I'm actually excited about it myself, haha. Need to figure out composition and in what style I'll do it though, gonna start sketching asap.

I'm going to so keep you to this because this idea is too amazing to NOT happen! I can't wait.

• When you finish the sketch, you gotta make sure you share it with us! :)

Imagines Rhys wearing a scarf as he runs after Fiona when he sees her I keep thinking about it and which character would be who. Yuki = Vaughn, Asahina = Sasha, Ryoko or Itsuki = Handsome Jack.

I'm glad to hear that! I'm actually excited about it myself, haha. Need to figure out composition and in what style I'll do it though, gonna start sketching asap.

• I will, If you want me to. :)

Hehheh, I'd definitely say Ryoko = Handsome Jack. Although the characters are so drastically different, kinda hard to compare them. :)

When you finish the sketch, you gotta make sure you share it with us! Imagines Rhys wearing a scarf as he runs after Fiona when he sees

• edited July 2015

PLEASE DO!

This is true. It's probably more fitting for them if you look at from what each role and action each character does.

Also, you know how Kyon can see another him at points? Rhys' other self could totally be his present-day self or maybe even Handsome Rhys? Maybeeeee just maybeeeee.

I will, If you want me to. Hehheh, I'd definitely say Ryoko = Handsome Jack. Although the characters are so drastically different, kinda hard to compare them.

• Darn right BRUHHH!! q.q

BRUH I misses you guys too ;__;

• Yeah, I think Handsome Rhys would fit in that role. Another Kyon left some impression on me which gave me shivers... kinda sassy and dangerous...

PLEASE DO! This is true. It's probably more fitting for them if you look at from what each role and action each character does. Also,

• I'm glad that Fiona's face is amusing you too! xD

Their kid versions are so much fun to draw, Vaughn specially.. ;)

Pfffttt I love Fiona's face xDD Awww Rhys ;w; Omg look at tiny Vaughn uh.. 3?? :P

• YEP, HANDSOME RHYS. Plus, I can totally see him doing this.

Alt text

Yeah, I think Handsome Rhys would fit in that role. Another Kyon left some impression on me which gave me shivers... kinda sassy and dangerous...

• Exactly!

YEP, HANDSOME RHYS. Plus, I can totally see him doing this.

• R.I.P. Rhys' head. Its taken so many blows at this point and this doesn't help. XD

Exactly!

• This just proves that Rhys as Kyon is perfect. Even his significant other doesn't help xD

Alt text

Alt text

True love right there, though

R.I.P. Rhys' head. Its taken so many blows at this point and this doesn't help. XD

• OTP, I ship it. Needs to be canon!

This just proves that Rhys as Kyon is perfect. Even his significant other doesn't help xD True love right there, though

• Alt text

All my YES!

OTP, I ship it. Needs to be canon!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.