That's my army?

Asher came back with like 10 guys, and at least 2 are dead already.

There were more Whitehills in Gryff's guard than in my entire army. These pitfighters are far too expensive if you ask me.

Comments

• edited July 2015

*8 guys

7 if you killed Bloodsong I believe

• Yeah but supposedly they're worth 10 soldiers each so... yay? And are we counting Beast as dead or alive?

• Wow Lord Whitehill will shit his pants if he sees our army..

_DIO_ posted: »

*8 guys 7 if you killed Bloodsong I believe

• Oh he dead... Like sooooo dead...

For a guy name the beast he couldn't even open us the door... He's probably fat because he eats pizza rolls not because he eats his fucking victims... What a disappointment

Yeah but supposedly they're worth 10 soldiers each so... yay? And are we counting Beast as dead or alive?

• I know right

I mean Ludd's soldiers are massive losers but at least they're in the double digits...

SoMuchSass posted: »

Wow Lord Whitehill will shit his pants if he sees our army..

• Like O M G dead!

I'm glad I headbutted him, if bad had come to worse I'd have rekt 'im.

Oh he dead... Like sooooo dead... For a guy name the beast he couldn't even open us the door... He's probably fat because he eats pizza rolls not because he eats his fucking victims... What a disappointment

• edited July 2015

Okay wasn't sure since he just falls over off-screen. Yeah that was pitiful, I figured we'd have to buy him some time to get the gate open but nope, the gate got stuck on...something?

And it bugged me some too that none of the other warriors or the most likely people to rush in, Duncan/Royland and Beshka didn't come to our aid as random soldiers tried. Thanks guys, really know I can trust you guys with my life now.

Oh he dead... Like sooooo dead... For a guy name the beast he couldn't even open us the door... He's probably fat because he eats pizza rolls not because he eats his fucking victims... What a disappointment

• I'm actually surprised Bloodsong doesn't carry a white glove, he's Michael Jackson's twin or something

Like O M G dead! I'm glad I headbutted him, if bad had come to worse I'd have rekt 'im.

• The trip in Essos resulted in nothing accomplished. The pay off was low

• I used the same words concerning Stannis in episode 10 of the show as I did at the end of this episode of the game - "Are you fucking kidding me?!?"

• Burning Talia might still help.

I used the same words concerning Stannis in episode 10 of the show as I did at the end of this episode of the game - "Are you fucking kidding me?!?"

• RHLLOR HUNGERS!! ENSLAVE THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN THEY TOO MUST PAY THE IRON PRICE. - D&D Stannis

Krmpr posted: »

Burning Talia might still help.

• edited July 2015

Rodriks gotta have a few men lying around as well.. combined with Ashers may be around 15-20.

• Didn't seem like they were worth ten men each if they lose like 5 or 6 of 8 men and kill what? 3 or 4 Whitehill soldiers? Pussys.

Yeah but supposedly they're worth 10 soldiers each so... yay? And are we counting Beast as dead or alive?

• Actually, I think Rodrik's army now consists of one man, and he was a coward and didn't come to help his lords (the one with the shield). Asher has like two or three men left of his 'army'.

Legendary12 posted: »

Rodriks gotta have a few men lying around as well.. combined with Ashers may be around 15-20.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.