Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• The thing is that usually happens around midnight where I am, and I tend to go to bed around that time xD But I'll stay up now! Just hope there are no more freak power cuts...

ABigBadWolf posted: »

When we get to around page 467 stay alert because usually then it flies by. :P

• Guys, I just realized that we have a little over 1000 comments to go until we reach 40K comments!

Should be easy as pie.

• I've just finished Episode Five of Game Of Thrones and I'm sobbing. Loudly. I don't think I'll be sleeping for a week.

• If you're too tired then don't force yourself, okay? :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

The thing is that usually happens around midnight where I am, and I tend to go to bed around that time xD But I'll stay up now! Just hope there are no more freak power cuts...

• I feel ya ;-;

I've just finished Episode Five of Game Of Thrones and I'm sobbing. Loudly. I don't think I'll be sleeping for a week.

• All we have to do is start spamming skeleton gifs! :P

Guys, I just realized that we have a little over 1000 comments to go until we reach 40K comments! Should be easy as pie.

• Fables 150? ;3

HazzatheMan posted: »

... Man, what do I do today? Do I chat on here? Update my fanfiction after 5 months? Finish TWD S1 (again)? GOT lasted for such a short amount of time Oh and I actually believe that GOT will finish before TFTB, I just see it happening.

• I didn't even cry, I felt like I should have, but I'm just not connected to these characters. :(

I've just finished Episode Five of Game Of Thrones and I'm sobbing. Loudly. I don't think I'll be sleeping for a week.

• I won't. But I really wanna be there, so maybe I'll just force myself a teeny bit.

If you're too tired then don't force yourself, okay?

• Ah no, that's a bad idea. I think it's against forum rules to just spam. We'll get there eventually, don't worry!

Also, hey, haven't seen you in a while!

All we have to do is start spamming skeleton gifs! :P

• As long as you're okay. :D

I won't. But I really wanna be there, so maybe I'll just force myself a teeny bit.

• It hasn't been delivered to me yet :(

Then again, I ordered Volume 22 off of amazon and it said July 28th was it's release date... Oh well, I already know what happens so there! XP

Poogers555 posted: »

Fables 150? ;3

• I will be. Thanks for caring though :) Makes me feel important.

As long as you're okay.

• edited July 2015

Ramsay Snow can fight!

So this is a scene from the GOT TV series (Season 4 specifically) in which we witness Ramsay Snow actually fighting. I felt like this had to be posted here... And there are like no spoilers for this scene as nothing much happens :P

EDIT: It appears you can only watch this on YouTube :/

• I died by August shooting me, the race... I'm not used to playing TTG games on PC, so it was hard for me.

Houpps posted: »

I forgot ... Is it possible in 1st ep. at some point die when you playing for Fiona?

• Haha I was just joking! :P

And yeah, summer stuff got in the way. I'm just about to start my first year of high school so I've been busy. Sorry for being away for so long but I'm going to try to become more active. :)

Ah no, that's a bad idea. I think it's against forum rules to just spam. We'll get there eventually, don't worry! Also, hey, haven't seen you in a while!

• God that guy freaks me out. 0_0

Ramsay Snow can fight! So this is a scene from the GOT TV series (Season 4 specifically) in which we witness Ramsay Snow actually fightin

• Oh, okay :P I'm kinda thick sometimes.

Yeah, summer is distracting. I'm on a summer vacation myself, so I know how it feels. High school is tough.

Well, hope to see you around some more :)

Haha I was just joking! :P And yeah, summer stuff got in the way. I'm just about to start my first year of high school so I've been busy. Sorry for being away for so long but I'm going to try to become more active.

• Thanks for understanding, it's great to be apart of this family. :)

Oh, okay :P I'm kinda thick sometimes. Yeah, summer is distracting. I'm on a summer vacation myself, so I know how it feels. High school is tough. Well, hope to see you around some more

• ((Took me a while, but I finally found the right scenes and moments, to deliver the story that I have in mind. I hope you guys enjoy this. Also, try and imagine this in anime form. :) ))

Fiona: "Rhys..."

Rhys is sitting at a table and drinking his grande cold vanilla-latte. He gave Fiona a look. She is sitting in front of him and for some reasons, she has opened the lid of her drinks.

Rhys: "Something wrong Fiona?"

Fiona: "What is this?" [She asks while showing her green tea. It was creamy and smell like fish]

Rhys: "That's Green tea, you told me to order that."

Fiona: "But I told you to order chocolate."

Rhys looks surprised for a moment due to her sudden outburst.

Rhys "Oh gosh, I am so sorry...Please forgive me." [He is scratching the back of his neck]

Fiona let out a sigh and relaxed.

Fiona: "Alright...I suppose I have to drink this. Say...Where is my cookie?"

Rhys: "What cookie?"

Fiona: "I told you to order cookies along with my chocolate."

Rhys: "I guess I messed up...I am sorry for that. Say, how about I help you buy it? Can you lend me some money?" [He asked while handing his open palms out.]

Fiona: "Why do you want me to pay for it?"

Rhys: "I didn't bring my wallet with me. Besides, you are the one who have the dollar mechanic on you."

Again, Fiona tried to relaxed. She took a deep breath and toggle on her hat.

Fiona: "Fine...I will pay, just hurry..." [She pulled out her wallet.]

Rhys: "I will." [He said with a goofy smile]

Fiona's wallet turned out to be almost empty, except for a cent. They both look at the cent with a expressionless face.

Fiona: "Only one cent..." [She said with a emotionless tone.]

She grabbed the one cent and made a fist shaking with rage and anger.

Fiona: "I HAVE ONLY ONE CENT!" [Fiona is super angry now. She is surrounded by an aura of flames and is generating heat]

Rhys: "Fiona. Cool down." [He tried to calm her down and he is sweating due to the sunfire that Fiona is spreading]

Fiona: "Cool down? How the hell am I suppose to cool down!? You are the one who messed up ordering! You forgot you chocolate! You forgot my cookies! And you want ME!? To PAAAY for it!?" [Fiona is screaming and yelling directly at Rhys' face.]

Rhys: "But I don't have any money."

Fiona: "You have those bloody cybernetics on you. Use it to do something. Hack, slash, steal ANY money that you can. Why do I always have to pay for ANY THING? I am the one who paid for the new caravan. I am the one who paid for all of those fancy clothes for all of us. I am the one who brought those tickets to see that scary movie with you at Sancturary and then all of us. I am the one who has to pay for food and rent every night. Rhys! You are a no brain idiot!" [Do note that she is ranting in a real fast pacing.]

Rhys looks deeply shocked and hurt that Fiona called him an idiot.

Rhys: "What does me buying a drink wrong have to do with me being an idiot."

Fiona: "You are unable to order the right thing, because there is something wrong with your brain!"

Now Rhys is starting to get angry.

Rhys: "ANYONE can make a mistake. Why the hell are you angry!?"

Fiona: "Because I have enough of your bloody mistakes and fooling around. You nearly got Sasha killed back at the Atlas facility due to some failings with your cybernetics. You and Vaughn are the one who accidentally got thrown off the caravan. You and Sasha kept dancing around in the jungle, wasting time playing love birds, while me and Athena were being gunned by those turrets. You left me hanging upside down while you chased August. The lists goes on Rhys!"

Rhys: "First off, that was Handsome Jack who were messing my cybernetics. Secondly, I was trying to save Vaughn. Thirdly, which is a good point, I give you that. Fourthly, I was trying to save our daughter, Gortys!"

He pointed his pointing finger at Fiona's face, touching her nose.

Rhys: "AND WHAT ABOUT YOU, MY DEAR!?" [He shouted]

Fiona: "What about me?" [She cross her arms.]

Rhys: "You were the one who messed up our deal back in The World of Curiosity. You were the one who didn't managed to grab those ten million dollars back at that insane race. You practically abandoned me and Vaughn when we get stranded and we were the one who came to you at Hollowpoint. You threw that flash grenade and that got Vaughn PARALYZED! You tried to sell me out by hitting me in the back of my head because I got a low bounty that you thought was high. AND YOU STOLE MY SHOE!"

Fiona: "I returned it didn't I!? Now I want you to bend your knees to apologized!" [She pointed at Rhys.]

Rhys "Bend my KNEES!?"

Fiona: "BEND!"

Rhys: "OKAY, PRINCESS YOU WANT ME TO BEND?"

Rhys bend and got on all fours, but he didn't bend his knees.

Rhys: "Here! I am sorry! Soooo sorry! Satisfied yet, your bloody control freak!"

Fiona: "What the hell is that!? Why aren't you bending your knees!?"

Rhys: "AREN'T YOU SATISFIED YET!?"

Fiona: "You idiot! That's isn't bending the knees, you are just bending on all fours! Why can't you understand what I am saying!?"

Rhys: BECAUSE I AM F-[Words not meant for children.] PISSED OFF!" [Rhys is exploding in fury, energy and rage. He has unleashed his potentials.]

Rhys: [Echoing voice] "Fiona, who the hell are you to call anyone an idiot. Weren't you the one who picked the eye out of that General and before that, you rip his other eye apart."

Fiona: "That's-...That was a mistake. I don't know what the hell you are talking about."

Rhys: "Oh, so you are refusing to admire your failures!? See, you are just as stupid and idiotic as me."

Fiona: "IF YOU KEEP CALLING ME THAT, YOU WILL REGRET IT!"

Rhys: "You are stupid! Idiotic! Clumsy! [More and more names and insults.]"

Finally that pisses Fiona off even more. The two are spreading a wild energy that is overwhelming the entire coffee shop. Everyone is overwhelmed and getting unconscious by the sheer amount of energy and power that the two are unleashing.

Fiona: "ENOUGH RHYS! YOU WANT A FIGHT!? THEN LET'S SETTLE THIS LIKE MEN!"

Rhys: "OH YEAH, I AM READY. ARE YOU READY FOR A MEN'S GAME!?"

Fiona: "GAME ON!"

Rhys: "AWESOME! LET'S GO!"

The two strange people ran toward the door and destroyed the door on their way out. They are headed somewhere to solve their conflict once and for all.

Only gods know what kind of idiotic and insane ideas they are up to.

To be contiuned

• This is such a shit scene to be honest :D

Ramsay Snow can fight! So this is a scene from the GOT TV series (Season 4 specifically) in which we witness Ramsay Snow actually fightin

• I'm really glad! <3

I will be. Thanks for caring though Makes me feel important.

• I know just how they could solve their little problem. ;)

((Took me a while, but I finally found the right scenes and moments, to deliver the story that I have in mind. I hope you guys enjoy this. A

• He really does do a good job though :P

God that guy freaks me out. 0_0

• Oh yeah the whole thing turns to shit, but it's the only time in the series we see Ramsay do any kind of fighting and I just wanted to share it :P

armis37 posted: »

This is such a shit scene to be honest

• Sounds like the best angry sex in the entire history of the universe is about to happen! >:D

((Took me a while, but I finally found the right scenes and moments, to deliver the story that I have in mind. I hope you guys enjoy this. A

• IT OK TO CRI BRUH <3

U MAKIN ME CRI BRUH

• edited July 2015

Ok, I'm actually pissed off right now.

A friend of mine in Kent has Fables 150 already!! >:( She ordered it from Comixology, and I ordered Volume 22 from Amazon... -sigh- I need a fucking hug right now T_T

EDIT: Cuz I ordered Volume 22 instead of issue 150, my order will be coming on August 5th (if I'm lucky).... I know everything that happens in the issue, but this is so unfair :'(

• Fair enough :)

Oh yeah the whole thing turns to shit, but it's the only time in the series we see Ramsay do any kind of fighting and I just wanted to share it :P

• Alt text

• There there, it's okay...

Alt text

Ok, I'm actually pissed off right now. A friend of mine in Kent has Fables 150 already!! >:( She ordered it from Comixology, and I ord

• Alt text

Ok, I'm actually pissed off right now. A friend of mine in Kent has Fables 150 already!! >:( She ordered it from Comixology, and I ord

• It's not though... I just found out my delivery will come around August 5th! T_T

This is a fucking piss-take! >:(

buntingsir posted: »

There there, it's okay...

• Thanks but... -sigh- I'm so mad right now >:(

• Around 5th?! ಠ_ಠ

Oh man, that really sucks... Can't you borrow the issue from someone until then?

It's not though... I just found out my delivery will come around August 5th! T_T This is a fucking piss-take! >:(

• Alt text

• Yeah...

Unfortunately, I'm the only one of my friends who reads Fables :/ And this particular friend is an Internet friend who I know lives in Kent.

She literally just text me (yeah, we text :P) and said she bought her's from a local comic store :I

buntingsir posted: »

Around 5th?! ಠ_ಠ Oh man, that really sucks... Can't you borrow the issue from someone until then?

• Thank you, Aurora. But I need to calm down before I can be any fun :(

• You'll feel better soon, don't worry. And hey, the 5th of August is only, oh... two weeks away!

Thanks but... -sigh- I'm so mad right now >:(

• By the end of today I should be better :)

Still, that's 2 weeks without my Fables collection being updated :'(

You'll feel better soon, don't worry. And hey, the 5th of August is only, oh... two weeks away!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.