Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• well, august 5th is not so far away! stay strong <3

HazzatheMan posted: »

Thank you, Aurora. But I need to calm down before I can be any fun

• 2 weeks man... :(

Still, my Fairest Volume 5 is coming on August 25th!!! XP

rhonu posted: »

well, august 5th is not so far away! stay strong

• It's so cool that you text each other. :D

And I'm really sorry about the whole delivery not coming sooner :( I guess you can't really do anything with it, I hope we can help somehow lighten your mood and make the waiting more bearable...

Yeah... Unfortunately, I'm the only one of my friends who reads Fables And this particular friend is an Internet friend who I know lives

• edited July 2015

It was gonna be Skype, but she is on her phone more than her laptop so we decided that texting would be ok :P

Talking to you guys (and her) is making me feel better :) She actually offered to send me her copy and she will buy herself a new one, but I declined the offer. I can wait I guess...

buntingsir posted: »

It's so cool that you text each other. And I'm really sorry about the whole delivery not coming sooner I guess you can't really do anything with it, I hope we can help somehow lighten your mood and make the waiting more bearable...

• See? Just bury yourself in Rhyiona and all will be better.

Ah buddy, I don't know what to say. Just stay strong!

By the end of today I should be better Still, that's 2 weeks without my Fables collection being updated

• Oh, that's really nice of her. Well, If you feel like it, you certainly can overcome anything! :D

It's still less than waiting for Ep4 of TFTB...

It was gonna be Skype, but she is on her phone more than her laptop so we decided that texting would be ok :P Talking to you guys (and he

• This was awesome, man. :D

((Took me a while, but I finally found the right scenes and moments, to deliver the story that I have in mind. I hope you guys enjoy this. A

• Lol, maybe I'll play some TWAU to calm me down :D

Don't worry dude, you guys are doing enough by talking to me :')

JumpyJoey posted: »

See? Just bury yourself in Rhyiona and all will be better. Ah buddy, I don't know what to say. Just stay strong!

• THX BRUH ;-; <3

Quiff posted: »

IT OK TO CRI BRUH

• I hope no one gets hurt :( (Okay I don't think that will happen, but I'm interested in what will)

It was awesome!

((Took me a while, but I finally found the right scenes and moments, to deliver the story that I have in mind. I hope you guys enjoy this. A

• Yeah I was surprised by the gesture actually, we've never met in person :P She's a HUGE fan of my writing, and I really like her stuff as well, that's how we became friends online :3

This is true... Maybe I'll replay Tales :P

Oh, that's really nice of her. Well, If you feel like it, you certainly can overcome anything! It's still less than waiting for Ep4 of TFTB...

• Hints, there will be costume and chairs. :)

I hope no one gets hurt (Okay I don't think that will happen, but I'm interested in what will) It was awesome!

• Wow, that's actually pretty awesome! She must be a really nice person in general :)

Yeah, you can do that, it's always nice to refresh your memory :P

Yeah I was surprised by the gesture actually, we've never met in person :P She's a HUGE fan of my writing, and I really like her stuff as well, that's how we became friends online This is true... Maybe I'll replay Tales :P

• IKR!! XD She is a lovely person, she told me she was a loser, but I call bullshit on that :P She WAS considering joining this forum, so maybe I'll chase her up on that at some point! XD

Yeah, plus the comedy is spot on in that series XP

Wow, that's actually pretty awesome! She must be a really nice person in general Yeah, you can do that, it's always nice to refresh your memory :P

• Alt text

Ok, I'm actually pissed off right now. A friend of mine in Kent has Fables 150 already!! >:( She ordered it from Comixology, and I ord

• Hmm... will they be watching a play? (I'm probably completely wrong)

Hints, there will be costume and chairs.

• Thanks, I'm feeling better now, but not 100% :/

• Do that :)

Glad to know we're helping!

Lol, maybe I'll play some TWAU to calm me down Don't worry dude, you guys are doing enough by talking to me :')

• Everyone who says they're a loser are lying :D Well, in most cases.

maybe I'll chase her up on that at some point!

Heheh, that'd be great! It's so much fun here, I've never regreted joining. Besides I've met you guys, I'm so much happier now. :'D

True! I've been putting off replaying Ep2 and 3 myself, need to sit and continue already at some point. :D

IKR!! XD She is a lovely person, she told me she was a loser, but I call bullshit on that :P She WAS considering joining this forum, so maybe I'll chase her up on that at some point! XD Yeah, plus the comedy is spot on in that series XP

• This forum is like my family :')

Do that Glad to know we're helping!

• Ok, I'm feeling like writing some stuff today! I may begin on my TFTB/TWAU crossover story as well...

Before I begin it, I will be posting up 2 Bios about my 2 OC characters from TWAU universe that I will be using. Their names are Nick and Damien :)

• She's as nerdy about Fables as I am, that may be where she is coming from :P

I'll certainly try and get her to join!! XD

Lol, I love that game :)

Everyone who says they're a loser are lying Well, in most cases. maybe I'll chase her up on that at some point! Heheh, that'd

• when there's not enough Rhyiona

Alt text

• Eh, I feel like a big nerd about some stuff too. So we may be losers but in a good way :D

I love it too, it's my favourite from TTG so far! But I just end up drawing or playing BL TPS most of the time now. :)

She's as nerdy about Fables as I am, that may be where she is coming from :P I'll certainly try and get her to join!! XD Lol, I love that game

• :') I see us as family too

This forum is like my family :')

• edited July 2015

Lol, I can get so passionate about games, comics and films :P

I haven't played that one... I think TWAU is my fav TTG series, followed by GOT, then TWD, and then TFTB. I hate to say it, but that is my truth.

Eh, I feel like a big nerd about some stuff too. So we may be losers but in a good way I love it too, it's my favourite from TTG so far! But I just end up drawing or playing BL TPS most of the time now.

• when there's not enough Rhyiona

..and got fanfic ;-;

ABigBadWolf posted: »

when there's not enough Rhyiona

• Okay though, instead of a flower crown, what about Rhys making Fiona a Money crown ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I'll be writing some later! GEEZ!!! XP

ABigBadWolf posted: »

when there's not enough Rhyiona

• GoT fanfics would be all like DEATH DOOM SUFFERING

when there's not enough Rhyiona ..and got fanfic ;-;

• NICE B)

I'll be writing some later! GEEZ!!! XP

• Yup, me too. If I really like something I can become obsessed with it for quite a long time. From reading every piece of information about lore and gathering all of the fanart to seeing dreams about the characters. xD I'm such a weirdo probably, I'm sorry...

Everyone has their own preferences :) Before TFTB came out, TWAU was my favourite along with TWD S1.

Lol, I can get so passionate about games, comics and films :P I haven't played that one... I think TWAU is my fav TTG series, followed by GOT, then TWD, and then TFTB. I hate to say it, but that is my truth.

• Somebody should draw that! XD

Okay though, instead of a flower crown, what about Rhys making Fiona a Money crown ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Oh god

Two OTPs in one. Fiona x money x Rhys, so good!

Okay though, instead of a flower crown, what about Rhys making Fiona a Money crown ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited July 2015

Artist, you heard. Somebody draw this!

Somebody should draw that! XD

• I don't usually ship ot3s but Fiona x Money x Rhys is officially my ot3.

Oh god Two OTPs in one. Fiona x money x Rhys, so good!

• Not weird at all, I dream about Snigby quite a lot... Where else would I get all my smut ideas from? XP

I guess because TWAU has affected my life so much, it is my top favorite :)

Yup, me too. If I really like something I can become obsessed with it for quite a long time. From reading every piece of information about l

• I'm back from the beach

Alt text

• Haha, then I guess we're just impressionable like that :D

Probably that, yeah :)

Not weird at all, I dream about Snigby quite a lot... Where else would I get all my smut ideas from? XP I guess because TWAU has affected my life so much, it is my top favorite

• Let's be honest, Fiona and money are pretty much inseparable.

I don't usually ship ot3s but Fiona x Money x Rhys is officially my ot3.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.