Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Yeah, I don't even think Rhys could split them apart xD

buntingsir posted: »

Let's be honest, Fiona and money are pretty much inseparable.

• I just found one of the best GIFs all of time. So much is happening that I have to keep watching it to see if I missed anything!

I'm back from the beach

• What TV show is that from?! XD

Also, did you have a good time? :)

I'm back from the beach

• Alt text

kristi78968 posted: »

I just found one of the best GIFs all of time. So much is happening that I have to keep watching it to see if I missed anything!

• edited July 2015

No idea :A:

The weather was crap the water was ice cold and we left after an hour, though I had fun elsewhere :P

Edit: I'm pretty sure it's from police squad.

HazzatheMan posted: »

What TV show is that from?! XD Also, did you have a good time?

• That outfit changing machine seemed to do a pretty good job

Let's be honest, Fiona and money are pretty much inseparable.

• Welp, I think I'm over GoT. Rhyiona's definitely helped.

• You can always skip buying anything. :^)

And I have no doubt, she'll find a way to get more money anyway.

That outfit changing machine seemed to do a pretty good job

• tfw you haven't played it

Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Welp, I think I'm over GoT. Rhyiona's definitely helped.

• edited July 2015

Pffft I don't mind xD

I think your art is beautiful and thank you ;A;

XDJulieXD posted: »

Hope u don't mind, but I drew u a bit shy ^^ as you're always shy to show your BEAUTIFUL art ^^

• Alt text

tfw you haven't played it

• I love this :D <3

Can't wait for moooore ^_^

((Took me a while, but I finally found the right scenes and moments, to deliver the story that I have in mind. I hope you guys enjoy this. A

• Yes, I know I already told the joke about this but I just added dat dream team here <3

Loader Boat, get it? Anyways, I'm off to painting and stuff.

Alt text

• edited July 2015

sweats

LMAO

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Yes, I know I already told the joke about this but I just added dat dream team here Loader Boat, get it? Anyways, I'm off to painting and stuff.

• Happy (early) birthday @ABigBadWolf !!!! I'm posting this now because I won't be here tomorrow and I don't want to post this after your birthday is over...so here!

Wolf.

Wolf.

Hey Wolf.

I really appreciate you Wolf.

You are the most kindest wolf I have ever met.

Never lose your kindness.

Alt text

• edited July 2015

Ben.

Alt text

sweats LMAO

• This is so awesome :D

Wolf will love it, duh.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Happy (early) birthday @ABigBadWolf !!!! I'm posting this now because I won't be here tomorrow and I don't want to post this after your birt

• He really deserves this :)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

This is so awesome Wolf will love it, duh.

• I have only been gone for some week and your artwork has reached unspeakable level of awesomeness. Great work! :-)

Happy (early) birthday @ABigBadWolf !!!! I'm posting this now because I won't be here tomorrow and I don't want to post this after your birt

• edited July 2015

OH MY GOD

Alt text

Thank you so, so much. This means a lot, you have no idea. Thank you. ;-; It's amazing.

I love it. <3

• Yeah, he's the most active here and just great <3

He really deserves this

• Oh gosh this is awesome! The mug and posters especially. :D

And Wolf is super awesome too, of course. :3

• This looks awesome ;___;

• edited July 2015

This is usually the time when everyone is online, if only someone would start a conversation, hmmmm...

Alt text

• (っ◕‿◕)っ ♥ Any time Wolf, any time..

Alt text

Seriously, you are an admirable person, you take care of everyone here and that's so kind of you. The reason why we Rhyionas are so comfortable with each other is because of you. :)

OH MY GOD Thank you so, so much. This means a lot, you have no idea. Thank you. ;-; It's amazing. I love it.

• Oh Dave, I missed you! :3 And thank you! I've been drawing a lot lately because I want to level up my drawing skills..

I have only been gone for some week and your artwork has reached unspeakable level of awesomeness. Great work! :-)

• I'm just glad to be a part of such an amazing community. You guys make every second here worth it. <3

(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥ Any time Wolf, any time.. Seriously, you are an admirable person, you take care of everyone here and that's so kind of you. The reason why we Rhyionas are so comfortable with each other is because of you.

• Alt text

I'm just glad to be a part of such an amazing community. You guys make every second here worth it.

• Oh boy, this is like thread's birthday all over again.. :)

I'm just glad to be a part of such an amazing community. You guys make every second here worth it.

• Thanks! I bet this is how he writes his fanfictions ;D

Oh gosh this is awesome! The mug and posters especially. And Wolf is super awesome too, of course.

• Rays birthday is basically the threads :D

Oh boy, this is like thread's birthday all over again..

• this is amazing as always and very sweet! <3

• basically, yes :D

Rays birthday is basically the threads

• Hallo! :D

This is usually the time when everyone is online, if only someone would start a conversation, hmmmm...

• "A strawberry is not an actual berry, but a banana is"

Alt text

• Alt text

"A strawberry is not an actual berry, but a banana is"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.