Possible Forrester heir speculation (post ep.5)

Does anyone think Elaena might be pregnant since they showed us that morning after scene with Rodrik? I personally didn't expect them at all to do that before marriage (it was a pleasant surprise for me because I really ship them together), and I think it might be interesting to set up a baby Forrester heir coming for season 2. And that way if Rodrik dies in one's gameplay or in ep.6 at least some part of him would live on T___T

(I also saw a couple gameplays on YT where he is alone in his chamber when Talia enters though, so I'm not really sure...)

Comments

• The 'morning after' scene is determinant, so knowing Telltale, it probably won't have that much impact on the story.

• If she is pregnant and Rodrik dies, Eleana will give birth to a bastard. The baby would have Snow as their last name, not Forrester, and wouldn't have many chances of being an heir. Unless, of course, someone legitimizes the baby by royal decree (maybe something Cersei can get Tommen do for Mira, or Asher can ask Stannis to do). Her father won't be happy, she is not as useful as a tool for forging alliances by marriage now.

• Nor was it recorded as a major choice, so I doubt she's pregnant.

The 'morning after' scene is determinant, so knowing Telltale, it probably won't have that much impact on the story.

• Too bad. I really thought it could be there for an ulterior reason...even though I appreciated the sweetness of it per se :)

Flog61 posted: »

Nor was it recorded as a major choice, so I doubt she's pregnant.

• Yeah, I very much doubt her father would be happy about such an outcome - which is why I really didn't expect them to do it before being married. I suppose it would be a bit difficult to cover all the possible outcomes of such a subplot...but I still think it would be interesting, and a way to keep the Glenmores in the story (I've seen speculation about a total change of playable House for next season, but that's something I really wouldn't like personally.)

Abeille posted: »

If she is pregnant and Rodrik dies, Eleana will give birth to a bastard. The baby would have Snow as their last name, not Forrester, and wou

• edited July 2015

I would absolutely hate if we abandoned the Forresters for next season. I need to play more with Mira, at least. Her POVs were neglected on most of the episodes, and with only one episode left I would be so disappointed if that was all...

Eleana said that some weeks passed, so even if some people didn't get that scene, it is possible that they did sleep together during those weeks, so I wouldn't rule out a bastard coming into play.

Yeah, I very much doubt her father would be happy about such an outcome - which is why I really didn't expect them to do it before being mar

• I so agree about Mira! I thoroughly enjoyed her subtle enquiries in ep.4 and was SO disappointed that we basically didn't get to do anything with her in 5. (Same goes for Gared, but of all the storylines his is the one I'm less invested in tbh.)
    I think Malcolm and Talia both have potential as future playable characters too...but I also really don't want the remaining brother to go down :( it would make the other's sacrifice utterly pointless, and the agony of having to choose between them too!

(I also had a half-thought that even if it's Asher who survives the whole ordeal - assuming we do get a final victory, which is far from certain - he could offer to marry Elaena --weird pairing, I know!-- if he discovers she's carrying his brother's child, as a sorta repayment for Rodrik giving his life for him. But this is probably very soap-opera-ish reasoning and would only ever work as fanfiction material xD)

I would absolutely hate if we abandoned the Forresters for next season. I need to play more with Mira, at least. Her POVs were neglected on

• The coronation feast was absolutely awesome! I wish I could have been subtle with Tyrion, too, in a way that he would understand what I was saying but Lucan wouldn't. Winks, smiles, anything. Maybe use those death stares Mira can do so well. I loved when she went to talk to Morgryn at the coronation, and instead of approaching him she just stared at him from a distance until he noticed her. But nope, with Tyrion we had to act like fools. Sigh.

It is frustrating because of all the potential her story has, with her playing the game.

I so agree about Mira! I thoroughly enjoyed her subtle enquiries in ep.4 and was SO disappointed that we basically didn't get to do anything

• You are so right. If there's anyone who can understand subtlety and read between the lines it's Tyrion, but whatever option we chose there we blundered badly. That guard looks like the typical brute-with-no-brains type, we could have so fooled him! And yes, she's the closest to what "playing the game" means, I always loved that about her because it makes her stand out from all the other characters - if only she were handled better by the writers >.<

The coronation feast was absolutely awesome! I wish I could have been subtle with Tyrion, too, in a way that he would understand what I was

Sign in to comment in this discussion.