REALLY??

2»

Comments

• edited July 2015

@ Finn .. he was a useful and stupid = loyal tool.
    @ Arthur ... he was a useful tool

Do you like losing your toolbox?

:P Finn was alright. Typical tough guy who warms up and gives his life for you in the end. He will be missed, until he returns to kill us as a walking dead guy

[edit that was supposed to be a reply to a post further above]

People loved Finn? People loved Arthur? Finn has been a belligerent dick the whole time even when he was getting along with Gared, and Arthur's been in it for all of about 5 minutes and had about two lines.

• Are you kidding that White Walkers are actually the walkers from TWD?

Isterio posted: »

@ Finn .. he was a useful and stupid = loyal tool. @ Arthur ... he was a useful tool Do you like losing your toolbox? :P Finn was alr

• Arthur - Didn't care he was cool but Rodrik got some action out of it.

Finn - Did not come with me last episode so he is still alive in my game there is a chance I could run into him again but he hates Gared.

Rodrik/Asher - I thought it was easy Rodrik is maimed and is the older brother so he made the sacrifice and died with honor. Asher has the loyalty of the Pit Fighters and now I won't need to win them over again.

• Why did you leave him there? He stood up for Gared.

Arthur - Didn't care he was cool but Rodrik got some action out of it. Finn - Did not come with me last episode so he is still alive in m

• edited July 2015

Had next to no connection with arthur, seriously in my game we had one scene where he was introduced ....thats it. It was the equivelant of some random soldier being killed

• I see it as a kind of disease that spreads with the white walkers. Like an airborne virus. it has only spread to the north, so southerners haven't "caught" it yet.

Could have been used correctly if he came back as a Wight and they had to kill him again. Or does that not work in Westeros? The whole white walker technicality stuff is confusing.

• "First Arthur"? Not really, I never liked him and I don't care about his death. I'm mad about Finn and Rodrik though...

• I had to reload my game I only replayed the first episode and skipped episode 2 and 3 and let the computer pick my choices and apparently Gared was a dick to Finn. He told Frostfinger that Gared murdered Britt in cold blood and when Gared escapes he did not show up.

AronDracula posted: »

Why did you leave him there? He stood up for Gared.

• :'(

The fact that Oberyn had balls in hardened steel just makes it even worse...

Krmpr posted: »

"He didn't even go out like a boss throwing a punchline" Well I don't think anything will ever beat Oberyn's final line which is: "ahwahwhwaaaahraaahwhaooaaaw"

• Finn was actually pretty good to me after Episode 2. Apologized to me multiple times, and acted like a friend in Episode 5. I saw in some playthroughs he can be an asshole in Episode 5 as well, but I'm not sure what triggers that.

People loved Finn? People loved Arthur? Finn has been a belligerent dick the whole time even when he was getting along with Gared, and Arthur's been in it for all of about 5 minutes and had about two lines.

• whispers I'm pissed over Finn's death more than I probably should be.

• edited July 2015

How can you hate Finn?

Green613 posted: »

Three characters we love so much died!!!! First Arthur, second Finn an

• You should tell him "Go back then" and BINGO.

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Finn was actually pretty good to me after Episode 2. Apologized to me multiple times, and acted like a friend in Episode 5. I saw in some playthroughs he can be an asshole in Episode 5 as well, but I'm not sure what triggers that.

• Ahh, that makes sense.

You should tell him "Go back then" and BINGO.

• Well, the episode in the tv show with the battle against the undead reminded me of a "Z" movie. It was just set in the "past". Since TTG made both games and both are VERY successful tv shows I don't see much reason not to compare them. Of course they're not exactly the SAME. (leaders/skeletons/magic/obsidianblue eyes/gods etc.)

Are you kidding that White Walkers are actually the walkers from TWD?

• MiraForLord2k15

Doctor_Stef posted: »

Yeah just found it out, but still with choises like that it would be kinda stupid if they would kill all male Foresters which leads to what?

• I choose to kill Rodrik why? with Asher it will be best ending revenge i dont know why he must die in EP5 he came long out way to help Rodrick and he will die at harbor? no way with Rodrick death season finale will be best.

• Finn "Anything can be killed!"
    pushes Gared lut of the way and gets speared, looks at Gared.
    Finn: "G...G...Gared...".
    Gared: "Yes, my friend?".
    Finn: "Gared I-I-I......I guess it looks like I took your spot afterall!".
    Finn, Gared and the Wright look at the camera giving a thumbs up as the catchtune plays and the episode ends to the standing ovation by the live studio audience. Everybody Loves Finn tune plays.

Poogers555 posted: »

Finn's death was honestly stupid. He says like 3 things then he goes. LMAO ANYTIN CAN B KILD IF U TRI HRD ENOF. Dies.

• Because Rodrik is about to marry Elaena, she just lost her brother, he might make the Glenmores to join House Forrester for the war, Rodrik is more perfect to be a lord, Asher is just like a general or something.

NoTime posted: »

I choose to kill Rodrik why? with Asher it will be best ending revenge i dont know why he must die in EP5 he came long out way to help Rodrick and he will die at harbor? no way with Rodrick death season finale will be best.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.