Do you really like the idea of a season 2?

I know how TT games work but after this 5th episode resulting in asher/rodrik dead and the survivor likely dying in season finale i'm not sure if I'd be interested in playing a season 2. Malcolm staying in Essos and Talia's setup all along the season hints me that s2 might stick to House Forrester

But they developed Rodrik and Asher so well that losing them both doesn't make House Forrester interesting anymore for me, maybe TT could wrap up an excellent season 2, but it won't be the story of "House" Forrester if they kill the survivor... because you know, they won't have an actual leader.

What do you think?

Comments

• I want a season 2 for GoT and TWAU. Enough with TWD crap already. Season 1 with Lee was amazing, but the rest has been garbage.

• I would definitely want one, hopefully it'll release alongside Telltale's Marvel game in 2017.

• I agree, Rodrik and Asher were the best-developed characters and if the survivor dies, I'm not sure I'd be as interested anymore. Royland and Duncan are gone as well, so that leaves us with Malcolm, Gared and Cotter, Mira, Lady Forrester and the Maester, assuming they all survive. We'll have to wait and see what episode 6 brings, but the thing that makes me sceptical about a second season is the old problem: How can we have a second season with a character that is potentially dead already? I would have said it could center around Rodrik and Eleana or Asher and Gwyn yesterday, but, well :(

• I would be fine with it so long as Telltale team doesn't involve canon characters too much.

I think it would be interesting to play as one of the remaining Whitehill's sons in season two. Just so we get a different perspective in this (after) conflict.

• I'd definitely like a second season, but I hope we get at least some wrap-up for the first season, instead of it just ending on another cliffhanger. It's bad enough having to wait 2 months to find out what happens next!

Also a second season to TWAU would be amazing. Especially if Cinderella was in it, because Fables-verse Cindy is awesome.

• Oh yes, I really want a season 2. I want TellTale to give Mira a little more of attention, though.

• Answer: He dies very fast next episode or S02E01.

Or Telltale ups their game somehow and manage to make one game that is basically two different games, or one of them ressurrects and shit like that.

I agree, Rodrik and Asher were the best-developed characters and if the survivor dies, I'm not sure I'd be as interested anymore. Royland an

• I don't want a second season because if there will be a second season, then even if the one you saved in episode 5 survives episode 6, he will eventually die in the second season.

• No... not really, no... But of course i will play if it will come out.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.