Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Also, "banana" is a funny word..

Alt text

• Oh that film :)

Oh, shame :/

No idea :A: The weather was crap the water was ice cold and we left after an hour, though I had fun elsewhere :P Edit: I'm pretty sure it's from police squad.

• Hey!

Hallo.

• Ahh Ben... As much as I hated him for the Motel incident, I still kept him alive and had him come with me in Ep.5 :P

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Ben.

• HAHAHAHA!!!!! Oh this is just perfection in a picture!!! XD

He will adore this! <3

nohuhhuh posted: »

Happy (early) birthday @ABigBadWolf !!!! I'm posting this now because I won't be here tomorrow and I don't want to post this after your birt

• Alt text

Also, "banana" is a funny word..

• Alt text

HazzatheMan posted: »

HAHAHAHA!!!!! Oh this is just perfection in a picture!!! XD He will adore this!

• edited July 2015

Ok, so this is the first Bio, and it is for my first ever OC (who also happens to be my favorite OC) His name is Nick Geller

Nick’s Full Bio

To start from the beginning, the Horsemen decided to create servants (or Harbinger's) to do their dirty work for them, as the Horsemen are created of Black Magic (an extremely powerful but also fatally dangerous form of forbidden magic) they used this Magic to create their Harbinger's.

Each Horsemen created one Harbinger, and they can only create one for an unknown reason, the Horsemen literally forgot how to create Harbinger's after performing the spell the first time...

Death's Harbinger was the leader by default, and was already a powerful and bloodthirsty creature upon its creation; the Harbinger's were created during the time when Moses was being talked about in Ancient Egypt in the Mundane world.

The Harbinger's were created as horses with human rider torsos attached behind their necks, the riders had long arms that allowed their fingertips to touch the ground. Unlike the other 3 Harbinger's, who had different coloured skin tones, Death's Harbinger was literally skinless, with flesh and muscle being the outer layer of it's body, apparently Death wanted his Harbinger to be unique :P

The Harbinger's could achieve more human forms by changing the horse into legs and retracting their arms to a normal length (I call this their Intermediate form in my stories) but they still maintained monstrous appearances, so they typically wore cloaks on top of clothing to conceal their monstrosity.

The Harbinger's were finally allowed to go to the Mundane world when Fabletown was established in the 1700's, but the Harbinger's were reduced to invisible spirit forms when they entered the world, as the Horsemen demanded that they find host bodies in order to pass as human.

It was a long and tedious process that took many years for them to accomplish, not only did the Harbinger's have to find bodies that they wanted to use for the foreseeable future, but the host had to be recently dead for them to take it over (as the hosts soul passed on, the Harbinger's took over, kinda like a swap if you will)

Death's Harbinger was different, he took over the body of a Scottish Pirate called Nick (last name hasn't been created yet :P) who was from the Homelands. Nick was a merciless Pirate that was feared throughout the Homelands for his brutality and determination. When Nick's ship tried to board an Imperial Galleon, Nick and his crew were massacred, and Nick took the Pirate's body as his own.

At the time, Nick was an older man nearing his 60's, so Death's Harbinger made the body younger and increased it's muscle mass to a more 'intimidating' level...

First Nick's physical appearance:

Nick is a brutish man standing at 6'3, he has a large but lean bodybuilders physique that allows him unhindered agility whilst still giving off impressive strength. Nick has jet black hair that comes down to his shoulders and waves as it pleases, he has heterochromia (different coloured eyes) the right eye is deep hazel and his left is sapphire blue.

He has a trimmed mustache/goatee combo, but often let's his stubble grow out as he forgets to shave now and then. Nick has a defined scar over his right eye (from a sword) and a crow's feet shaped scar on his left cheek (from a branding iron). Death's Harbinger got tribal tattoos covering both arms from shoulder to wrist as a statement of personality.

Death's Harbinger speaks with an intimidating and demonic tone of voice, while Nick has a deep and gravelly voice with a thick Scottish accent, though Death's Harbinger doesn't use Scottish slang or terminology...

Personality:

Nick (I'll call him Nick from now on instead of Death's Harbinger :P) has a tough-guy personality. He doesn't like being treated like a fool, and never backs down from confrontation. He likes to turn the tables on those who try and scare him by scaring them back with words. He is cold when it comes to making decisions, and has little qualms about hurting or killing men or women, though he will never hurt a child under the age of 18 for any reason whatsoever...

Nick does have a big sense of humour, and can be joky when he wants to be, though he is usually sarcastic when the fighting starts. Nick enjoys taunting his foes, and even laughs in their faces when they think they have the upper hand. Nick has psychopathic tendencies when the fighting becomes intense, and will turn to more violent/brutal methods if the fight lasts long enough.

Nick is a merciless torturer, and even pretends to enjoy inflicting it simply to help break his victim, though Nick has rarely ever tortured anyone. Nick is an avid cigar smoker (he enjoys the flavour) and likes whiskey above all other drinks (though he also likes rum from time to time)

Powers:

Nick is inhumanly strong, and his strength also manifests as physical toughness. He can rip people apart like paper, and crush armour just as easily. His strength increases even further when he changes form. He can wield heavy weapons in one hand with ease, and handles recoil from firearms very well. This is all for his human form, so in other forms he is much stronger.

Nick's toughness is such that hitting him is like hitting a brick wall made of flesh, he won't move unless you make him move. Mundies and some human Fables like Bigby and the Tweedles cannot even make Nick twitch by punching him, Bigby in his half-wolf form was able to move Nick's head and make him grunt, Bigby as a werewolf was able to cause Nick to move and feel pain, Nick had to change form in order to deal with Bigby in this form...

Nick is fast for his size, being able to sprint at an Olympic-level of speed for a stupidly long amount of time. He is also very agile and has super-fast reflexes, being able to catch arrows and other weapons with little effort. Nick has a lot of stamina, being able to run at top speed for hours on end without tiring, he has also fought off a whole army for 3 days without stopping single-handedly.

Nick has a standard level of eyesight, with 20/20 vision, but his accuracy is superhuman. He can hit a moving target at great range with minimal effort, Nick is an expert archer and also enjoys using Mundane firearms like handguns and assault rifles, particularly revolvers, as he likes showing off his Gunslinger techniques with them.

Nick can absorb the souls of those he kills provided they fear him upon their death, Nick acquires all of the persons memories and skills upon absorbing their soul. Nick doesn't have to absorb the soul, but he usually does. This power, combined with Nick's incredible age, means that he is extremely intelligent and wise, he is a master of many different forms of combat, and can speak most languages with fluency.

Magic:

Nick has access to Black Magic like the Horsemen and the other Harbinger's do, but he doesn't use it much as it makes conflicts too easy. Because he has neglected the use of offensive spells, Nick becomes tired quickly when he does use them, but he has forgotten other's and must relearn them over time..

Nick mainly uses his Magic to create clothing and weaponry, he can create larger objects like vehicles, but rarely does so as he needs to be able to imagine the object before he creates it. Some other spells he uses include:

• Short range teleportation (he hasn't learned how to increase the range yet)

• Punch the ground for massive shockwaves

• Envelop foes in a cloud of black smoke and burning ash which stops them and causes them to violently cough and become teary eyed (think tear gas, but worse)

• He has telekinetic powers, but he hasn't used them often so larger objects are harder for him to lift etc.

• He can heal other people, but the healing is just reversing what happened, this means forcing the person to relieve the same amount of pain they experienced from the injury, but in reverse. He can heal long-term wounds, but the desired outcome cannot be guaranteed due to the age of the wound...

He has other powers, but hasn't used them in a long time so he must relearn their uses. Black Magic has a LOT of uses.

Nick also learned how to use Hellfire (a dark orange flame that is hot like the sun) he can throw fireballs and do pretty much anything else you can think of with Fire Magic. Nick uses Hellfire only as a last resort, or when the opponent starts using Magic.

Weaknesses:

Because he bonded with Nick in the ocean, Nick has a natural weakness to any kind of freshwater, if it can be drunk with no ill effects, then it will burn Nick like acid and cause him immense pain. This includes alcohol, so Nick puts salt into his drinks so he can consume them safely.

According to Nick, salted drinks taste normal to him, whilst unsalted drinks taste like raw sewage. Nick doesn't shower, but he does take baths with salt in them, or he simply swims in the ocean :P

If Nick's heart takes enough damage in his human form, then his human body will perish and his spirit will be forced out, so he will have to find a new host. If Nick's heart takes enough damage in either of his Harbinger forms, then he will become a spirit for a while before becoming whole again. The Harbinger's can only be killed by their respective Master's, so only Death can truly kill Nick.

Other things to mention:

• Nick has a tendency to wear dark clothing, usually black but sometimes brown. He does wear white and grey, but not as often...

• His favourite article of clothing is a long, black leather trench coat with a black velvet hood. Nick wears the coat to keep the rain off of him, but the hood also casts a natural shadow over his face.

• Nick has a fondness for music. He likes Rock and Heavy Metal the most (with the band Motorhead being his all-time favourite) but he also enjoys Classical music by the likes of Debussy etc.

• Nick can play a guitar with the skill of a Rock God, but he can also play the piano with the grace of a Composer.

• Nick has a particular fondness for children and is always kind to them unless the situation calls for a different approach. He doesn't believe in hitting a child under normal circumstances, although if they're asking for it then he will deliver.

• If Nick's body is damaged enough (but his heart is not) then he will enter a 'devastation mode' where his Magic puts him into a survival mindset. While his Magic heals his injuries, Nick cannot tell friend from foe and will viciously attack, kill, then proceed to consume his target. He doesn't eat his prey so much as he takes a chunk or two out of them and has a drink of their blood. This is Nick trying to sustain himself while his Magic heals him...

In this form, Nick emanates a thick black mist and his blood pours from his wounds, he speaks slowly and moves at a varying pace from slow to fast. The time it takes for Nick to heal isn't consistent, it can be a minimum of 5 minutes to half an hour (regardless of what his injuries are), but he is to be left alone at all costs!

• Nick has met the lead singer of Motorhead, Lemmy, and shook his hand. Nick considers that moment an achievement and will get very passionate about both Lemmy and Motorhead if anyone speaks ill about them.

• While Nick does not believe in dominance in a relationship, he does consider the man to be 'the man' of said relationship, and gets confused when the woman displays dominance over her man in an aggressive manner. For example, if Fiona hits Rhys and then shouts at him for doing something stupid, Nick will look on in both awe and confusion...

• Nick believes in staying true to your partner, and will never accept an offer of comfort from any woman if either Nick or said woman is currently seeing someone. Nick will however, become angry at the prospect of people cheating on their partner, and he himself will hold a grudge...

• Although a fierce and deadly combatant, Nick can get cocky whilst fighting and this causes him to let his guard down at times. He may also underestimate his enemies if they're not showing enough to be considered a threat, when they're actually faking it.

• Nick despises domestic abuse, and has been known to deliver 'vigilante justice' to those that partake in it with 0 sympathy...

• Although his tough-guy personality is set in stone, Nick can switch aspects of his personality to suit the situation. For example, Nick is charming to women in a rather shameless manner, frequently calling them 'sweetheart' or 'darling' without asking their name first. Nick is best described as being 'devilishly handsome' in that he is neither rugged nor cute, but has a 'dark' appeal about him...

• Nick does enjoy watching TV and playing video games. He typically enjoys violent or comedic TV and violent video games, befitting his personality

• Party time!!! :3

WE HIT 500 K ^_^

• Hehe...yup thats me.

Alt text

Oh I thought they ment as in they ship Rhyiona. Omg I never knew that they was on wattpad xD Thank you Rhyiona!

• Woah. Did you invent that backstory? If so, that's some good writing my friend! :)

Ok, so this is the first Bio, and it is for my first ever OC (who also happens to be my favorite OC) His name is Nick Geller Nick’s Full

• owowowo compliments are my weakness..

Alt text

Awww

• @HazzatheMan I hope I lived up to your expectations. ≧'◡'≦

Alt text

@TheCatWolf Take 2, because I thought I could improve some things.

Alt text

• Oh yes! I created this motherfucker back in September last year :D When I first started writing fanfiction I might add...

He is from TWAU/Fables universe, but I can tailor him to the Borderlands universe easily enough I think >:)

Woah. Did you invent that backstory? If so, that's some good writing my friend!

• Me too XD

owowowo compliments are my weakness..

• You have surpassed all my expectations by x100!! XD XD

This is perfect! I'm loving the Bigby Wolf look for me as well :P Though I don't smoke thankfully...

Lol, proud writer of fluff and smut specifically XP

buntingsir posted: »

@HazzatheMan I hope I lived up to your expectations. ≧'◡'≦ @TheCatWolf Take 2, because I thought I could improve some things.

• Oh god you are so good at making these :D Do me again! :D (just kidding, these are just so professional and nice and great and all that jazz..)

@HazzatheMan I hope I lived up to your expectations. ≧'◡'≦ @TheCatWolf Take 2, because I thought I could improve some things.

• So many details and history, such a thoughtful character it's sick[ly awesome].

I'm very interested to see what you'll do with him in the Borderlands setting!

Ok, so this is the first Bio, and it is for my first ever OC (who also happens to be my favorite OC) His name is Nick Geller Nick’s Full

• Hah, these are always awesome. :D

• Alt text

Rhyiona posted: »

Hehe...yup thats me.

• It's not a cigarette though, it's just a toothpick or something like that. :D

That's a relief, I'm really glad that you liked it, thank you!

You have surpassed all my expectations by x100!! XD XD This is perfect! I'm loving the Bigby Wolf look for me as well :P Though I don't smoke thankfully... Lol, proud writer of fluff and smut specifically XP

• oooh OCs! i love OCs! <3 have you considered writing something with this? it totally feels like book material to me!

my favorite OC (and my second son after rhys) is this fella, his name is randall:

Alt text

in a nutshell: he's a useless piece of shit and he has no superpowers whatsoever, except maybe the ability of eating literally everything. he stinks, he's gross, rude and just downright disgusting. isn't he cute? my baby <3

• Omg these are amazing!

• these are just so professional and nice and great and all that jazz

Oh my god oh my god, I'm blushing, aww. I don't really think I'm that good at it, I just love to photoshop stuff and draw people. ≧'◡'≦

But thank you so much! <3

Oh god you are so good at making these Do me again! (just kidding, these are just so professional and nice and great and all that jazz..)

• Thanks, Ray! (feels a bit weird calling you by your name) :D

I always appreciate it :3

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Hah, these are always awesome.

• Well this is very good. You should be proud! :)

Oh yes! I created this motherfucker back in September last year When I first started writing fanfiction I might add... He is from TWAU/Fables universe, but I can tailor him to the Borderlands universe easily enough I think

• edited July 2015

You can just call me Wolf. <3 It's cool. :D

Thanks, Ray! (feels a bit weird calling you by your name) I always appreciate it

• Thank you! I'm super flattered! (:

Omg these are amazing!

• Oh cool! Do you think you could do me? :D

• so cool !!!!! if you don't mind me asking, what font did you use?

• Hah I tried to make those echo scans like you do but then I failed to download the right font! ;D

By the way, we both (and other Rhyiona artists) have improved a lot during our Rhyiona journey. Your drawings are much more stylish that they used to be (those were amazing too)

these are just so professional and nice and great and all that jazz Oh my god oh my god, I'm blushing, aww. I don't really think I'm that good at it, I just love to photoshop stuff and draw people. ≧'◡'≦ But thank you so much!

• But your name is so nice, I like it so much. D: You wouldn't mind If I would skip from calling you Wolf to Ray on some occasions, would you? If it's uncomfortable for you, I won't do that.

You can just call me Wolf. It's cool.

• Aw, thank you. <3 No, I don't mind, just call whatever you feel like. :)

But your name is so nice, I like it so much. You wouldn't mind If I would skip from calling you Wolf to Ray on some occasions, would you? If it's uncomfortable for you, I won't do that.

• Moon-chan is there too <3

Happy (early) birthday @ABigBadWolf !!!! I'm posting this now because I won't be here tomorrow and I don't want to post this after your birt

• Okay then, thank you. <3

Aw, thank you. No, I don't mind, just call whatever you feel like.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.