Game of Thrones - Fan Made Books - by ATSMG

Hello. I'm Lloyd Jones, a previous writer in a bankrupt indie studio. We used to make games, and they were quite successful. Unfortunately, I won't be able to tell any further information. Let's go on with it!

Alt text

"In Westeros, Houses Glenmore, along with House Kine, unite in a very difficult effort to be able to save House Forrester, after the death of their liege lord: Rodrik Forrester the Great. Elaena Glenmore, not only willing to help House Forrester, but also to avenge her dead brother, Arthur. House Kine, a House recently appears in the shades of Westeros, only to show up with great strength..

In this new Game of Thrones Chapter, you will witness the fallen House Forrester arise with the help of old allies and new allies, in a non-canon universe, made by a former writer for an indie studio.

Current Works:

Book One - A Nanny Tale Gone True

News:

As the first book's name suggests, yes, it will feature the North Grove, along with Gared, Cotter, and Sylvi.

Each book will contain ten various episodes, released simultaneously on Text Adventures website..

Each episode will take at least fifty to one-twenty minutes (60-120).

Book One, A Nanny Tale Gone True, is five percent done.

A Prologue will be released sometime today (It is 8:20PM right now), confirmed. Stay tuned and I will include a link in the "Releases" section.

Additional Info:

• I'm only one guy working on a prolonged series of Game of Thrones, which ties to both the show and books, and the game. So I'd appreciate some help. I will include an application form below.
  • I do not accept any donations, nor demand any profit. The whole idea is an expert fan-made relation. Yes, as said suggests, this whole work is purely cosmetic. Up to now, also, I cannot pay any applicators. The indie studio's pay wasn't that great.

Application Form:

**Full Name:

Age (Optional):

As what do you desire to work? (Writer- Artist- Music Composer)...**

Releases

Thanks for reading this thread! Please leave a comment below and don't forget to consider any thing you want to work as.

Comments

Sign in to comment in this discussion.