Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Yes! He is super cute! ;D

rhonu posted: »

oooh OCs! i love OCs! have you considered writing something with this? it totally feels like book material to me! my favorite OC (and my

• Thank you! Green adviced me to look for font Willow Body, so I'm using it from now on.

so cool !!!!! if you don't mind me asking, what font did you use?

• Thank you! Yes. of course I could, but be prepared to wait for a few days as I have some older requests to do. Thank you for asking! :)

Oh cool! Do you think you could do me?

• But your echo scans are amazing by themselves, because they're so unique, I love them!

Oh thank you! Yeah, I guess our practice takes what's its and shows after a while, it's really great. Just one more reason to love this thread even more.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Hah I tried to make those echo scans like you do but then I failed to download the right font! ;D By the way, we both (and other Rhyiona

• it's awesome

Alt text

buntingsir posted: »

@HazzatheMan I hope I lived up to your expectations. ≧'◡'≦ @TheCatWolf Take 2, because I thought I could improve some things.

• Your thanking me for asking? I should be thanking you for accepting! So, thank you! And trust me, this is Telltale forums, I'm used to waiting. :P

Thank you! Yes. of course I could, but be prepared to wait for a few days as I have some older requests to do. Thank you for asking!

• And trust me, this is Telltale forums, I'm used to waiting.

Well, that's a very good point! :D

Your thanking me for asking? I should be thanking you for accepting! So, thank you! And trust me, this is Telltale forums, I'm used to waiting. :P

• edited July 2015

I've made some OCs too. They are mostly animals.. xD Anyway, this little buddy is my personal favorite :3

Alt text

oooh OCs! i love OCs! have you considered writing something with this? it totally feels like book material to me! my favorite OC (and my

• Thank you! 。◕‿◕。

Houpps posted: »

it's awesome

• He's really cool! Ah, I love your art style. c:

• Вот я даже в это готова поверить, ибо Саша меня как типичная Мэри Сью раздражает с первого эпизода. И несмотря на все хамство со стороны Риса (он у меня лайк э бэдасс) ТТГ просто навязывают этот роман. >_<

Vernaya posted: »

В шутку, конечно. Просто я не верю, что это серьезно, а вот потенциальный роман Риза/Саши меня слегка напрягает)

• So cueelll I can't even >v< Do me! Do me! (if you thought of something else u dirty >:P)

@HazzatheMan I hope I lived up to your expectations. ≧'◡'≦ @TheCatWolf Take 2, because I thought I could improve some things.

• She's watching you @ABigBadWolf

Alt text

XDJulieXD posted: »

Moon-chan is there too

• if you thought of something else u dirty

Alt text

So cueelll I can't even >v< Do me! Do me! (if you thought of something else u dirty >:P)

• Thank youuuu!!!~

Okay, I will :3 (and I wasn't thinking about anything until you mentioned it, haha)

So cueelll I can't even >v< Do me! Do me! (if you thought of something else u dirty >:P)

• Aw my gosh, he's super cute! These tiny paws hnnng...

Like a little leopard.

I've made some OCs too. They are mostly animals.. xD Anyway, this little buddy is my personal favorite

• Thank you too. I guess it wouldn't be as fun if our echo scans were too similar :3

I could marry this thread. If I wasn't already happily married! <3

But your echo scans are amazing by themselves, because they're so unique, I love them! Oh thank you! Yeah, I guess our practice takes what's its and shows after a while, it's really great. Just one more reason to love this thread even more.

• guys pls

GUYS

She's watching you @ABigBadWolf

• Alt text

Green613 posted: »

if you thought of something else u dirty

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thank youuuu!!!~ Okay, I will (and I wasn't thinking about anything until you mentioned it, haha)

• edited July 2015

Thanks! If I didn't already use my axolotl oc as my avatar, this lynx would definitely be there. :3

Lynxes are so cute!

Alt text

Aw my gosh, he's super cute! These tiny paws hnnng... Like a little leopard.

• edited July 2015

WARNING LONG POST

OK @HazzatheMan u asked for Gared x Dragon here ya go ^^

Alt text

Just kiddin here's awesomness B)

Alt text

• THIS IS SO COOL

WARNING LONG POST OK @HazzatheMan u asked for Gared x Dragon here ya go ^^ Just kiddin here's awesomness

• Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

guys pls GUYS

• If anything but love for this thread you and your hubby share most definitely, which only proves that you're soul mates.

Thank you too. I guess it wouldn't be as fun if our echo scans were too similar I could marry this thread. If I wasn't already happily married!

• XDJulieXD cool, amirite? B)

THIS IS SO COOL

• Gared... so sexy B)

This is AWESOME.

WARNING LONG POST OK @HazzatheMan u asked for Gared x Dragon here ya go ^^ Just kiddin here's awesomness

• Ну, Саша мне как персонаж нейтральна, даже нравится. И пусть остается с Августом, у того, благо, чувства остались, он любит честность, бла-бла, она сама не любит врать, а потом эти выяснения, кто кого бросил.
    Но я не знаю, что там дернуло тейлов начать так форсировать Ришу.
    Короче, не знаю, по мне - так не достанься же ты никому тогда. Или же выбор между парами пущай будет. Мне нифига не нравится то, что нейтральные люди повелись на Ришу просто потому, что увидели опцию "О! романтика!", а не потому, что им изначально эта пара нравилась.
    С содроганием жду 4ый эпизод, который, как мне кажется, уже отчетливо покажет, стоит на что-то надеяться или можно уже злиться конкретно))

Houpps posted: »

Вот я даже в это готова поверить, ибо Саша меня как типичная Мэри Сью раздражает с первого эпизода. И несмотря на все хамство со стороны Риса (он у меня лайк э бэдасс) ТТГ просто навязывают этот роман. >_<

• Alt text

guys pls GUYS

• Ofc B) Gared is mine so he has to be sexeh

Gared... so sexy This is AWESOME.

• AH COOL DRAGON JULIEE! :DD also, love that sexy Gared! :3

• A cool dragon needs his sexy Gared B)

AH COOL DRAGON JULIEE! :DD also, love that sexy Gared!

• I'm not gonna lie, I liked the first Gared better. :3

Awesome work Julie, cute and sexy!

• Can I get one of those posters Wolf has in the back there :]

Happy (early) birthday @ABigBadWolf !!!! I'm posting this now because I won't be here tomorrow and I don't want to post this after your birt

• AYYYY YEA

XDJulieXD cool, amirite?

• Ep 6 of GoT = Garred riding a dragon into battle with this in the background

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGAuPfho1og

• Yeah. Worst episode so far imo.

i was generally dissapointed by the whole episode. only redeeming quality it had was the ending. and i'm also disgusted by a lack of fanfiction for the game ;-;

• I wonder which one.. :]

Poogers555 posted: »

Can I get one of those posters Wolf has in the back there :]

• edited July 2015

Same here. When people compliment me I get really happy but think to myself "I'm really not that cool though."

owowowo compliments are my weakness..

• Yep, I also made extension for tumblr's sake.

Alt text

Didn't @Pipas make this?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.