I'm so glad that...

There's essentially a 50/50 split between Rodrik and Asher, statistically speaking. (On the forum it feels 70% saved Asher, 30% saved Rodrik but maybe that's just what I've seen...)

Anyway, hopefully this will force TellTale to ensure both characters are fully fledged and flushed out moving forward. And that one character doesn't get any extra attention than another.

...or maybe the determinant one will die next episode anyway.

But still! :D the pure evenness makes me happy, even if it's just due to me being a huge fan of both characters...

Comments

• Since they're determinant I wouldn't be at all surprised if they die. It's Telltale's thing, determinant characters are always as good as dead.

• True enough, but this is a bit different than the traditional determinant structure of characters. It's not a single character, who could be alive or dead, depending on choices.

It's two different characters, one of whom IS DEFFINITELY alive depending on choices. But you may be right... I just hope not :P

Since they're determinant I wouldn't be at all surprised if they die. It's Telltale's thing, determinant characters are always as good as dead.

• Theres a first time for everything... right?

Since they're determinant I wouldn't be at all surprised if they die. It's Telltale's thing, determinant characters are always as good as dead.

• I hope so, though the treatment they gave Finn even when almost everyone took him makes me a bit skeptical.

• I was disappointed by the lack of shit that was given to Finn's death. I thought Garred at the very least would give a damn. I realize they didn't have time for tears. Still...

Abeille posted: »

I hope so, though the treatment they gave Finn even when almost everyone took him makes me a bit skeptical.

• They should at least have burned his body so he wouldn't come back as a wight.

I was disappointed by the lack of shit that was given to Finn's death. I thought Garred at the very least would give a damn. I realize they didn't have time for tears. Still...

• Yeah, I haven't seen many Rodrik's on here. Though when I played it was almost 50/50, which is great to see. Just shows how good the characters are.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.