House Forrester is doomed

Comments

• Well, when Asher and his "army" disembarks u can see that they aren't too many. And all this time HF were hoping for Ashers army which pretty much means that their army is shit...

Their army isn't shit, lol. I'm sure that there are more pit fighters than those they showed us, and looks like the Forresters have more sol

• Like we did in Ep4 then everything is fucked.

It will be even more impressive when we turn things around.

• Dunno...in my game he dies....

Yaya1314 posted: »

Wait, so does Arthur die either way? No matter if you bring him along with you to highpoint or not?

• I'm considering replaying ep 4 to see if Arthur can live but I don't want to if it will be for nothing. Did you take him with you to high point?

FrostNight posted: »

Dunno...in my game he dies....

• edited July 2015

I took him to Highpoint. He dies anyway. Bolton soldiers somehow capture him and Ramsay somehow gives the Glenmores orders to go back home while he is talking to and walking with Rodrik and Talia.

I'm considering replaying ep 4 to see if Arthur can live but I don't want to if it will be for nothing. Did you take him with you to high point?

• Yeah i took him at Highpoint and i maimed Gryff but probably doesn't matter.

I'm considering replaying ep 4 to see if Arthur can live but I don't want to if it will be for nothing. Did you take him with you to high point?

• WOOOOWWWWWW I am just so pissed with this episode. Ugh

Abeille posted: »

I took him to Highpoint. He dies anyway. Bolton soldiers somehow capture him and Ramsay somehow gives the Glenmores orders to go back home while he is talking to and walking with Rodrik and Talia.

• Don't worry, we have Season 2.

• Not really screwed, if you do the thing right you have the alliance with Daenerys Targaryen still and if you pick Asher to die for his brother Rodrik then you have two alliances left as you have the Glenmores, as the Marriage and Betrothal is still not broken. The thing i guess is they will get married, Rodrik will get the Glenmore army under his commend and then later Daenerys will come over to help. This episode looks doomed but if you think about the possibilities then there is still hope even if it is slim.

I was sad that i had to pick between Asher/Rodrik, i really thought they would have the Brother relationship that will both destroy the Whitehills

• I don't know why that Made me laugh so much

If we even had that many

• "Daenerys will come over to help" Yeah,north grove is more believable

• Remember when Elaena said that she is forced to marry Gryff? Well that didn't fall yet. So if Elaena will marry Rodrik probably it will be a mini Red Wedding. Just my guess

• I only hope that they survive the episode.

Don't worry, we have Season 2.

• I'll take a potato chip... and EAT IT !

Krmpr posted: »

George R. R. Martin is sitting in the North Grove with his death note.

• House Forrester can't die, since it's stated in one of the books that they're one of the northen bannermen of Stannis. At least one of them will survive, probably Ryon.
    What we need to find out is if telltale is following the TV series ompletely, or is only using it's visuals but following the books. because if they follow the series i can see even darker things coming for the Forresters when Stannis becomes one head lighter

• Joining Stannis or not we are gonna get rekt anyway. Stannis loses the war and if we're with him we are dead soooo...

Endrik posted: »

House Forrester can't die, since it's stated in one of the books that they're one of the northen bannermen of Stannis. At least one of them

• But as I've stated in another post, the Forresters could be one of the groups of armies that abandon Stannis after he kills his daughter. If that happens, then we would still be considered a banner men to Stannis up until that point and still possibly kill the Whitehills with his help before that point.

Joining Stannis or not we are gonna get rekt anyway. Stannis loses the war and if we're with him we are dead soooo...

• Yeah, and it is not like he is going to go hunt defectors on his... uhh... "situation".

But as I've stated in another post, the Forresters could be one of the groups of armies that abandon Stannis after he kills his daughter. If

• If the army brought over the sea was really as tiny as it looked, yeah, Forrester's are done :) Have a feeling the army is going to be quite a bit bigger in ep 6 though.

• I can already see Ramsay coming at Ironrath to punish the Forresters for seeking Stannis's help.

But as I've stated in another post, the Forresters could be one of the groups of armies that abandon Stannis after he kills his daughter. If

• edited July 2015

Well... Technically, the Glovers call the Forresters to arms. The Forresters didn't seek Stannis's help.

I would expect Ramsay to go take Deepwood Motte before even thinking of going back to Ironrath.

(Edit: Typo)

I can already see Ramsay coming at Ironrath to punish the Forresters for seeking Stannis's help.

• Well, when Asher and his "army" disembarks u can see that they aren't too many. But hey, it's Telltale they can do anything they want.

oobga14 posted: »

If the army brought over the sea was really as tiny as it looked, yeah, Forrester's are done Have a feeling the army is going to be quite a bit bigger in ep 6 though.

• It's Ramsay, he can do anything he wants like fucking with the Forresters minds

Well... Technically, the Glovers call the Forresters to arms. The Forresters didn't seek Stannis's help. I would expect Ramsay to go take Deepwood Motte before even thinking of going back to Ironrath. (Edit: Typo)

• He surely can, but I imagine his burning anger would be directed first to Deepwood Motte. The Forresters are the smaller fish on the story.

It's Ramsay, he can do anything he wants like fucking with the Forresters minds

• If it's the gloves who call the forresters, then it means they survived nonetheless.

Well... Technically, the Glovers call the Forresters to arms. The Forresters didn't seek Stannis's help. I would expect Ramsay to go take Deepwood Motte before even thinking of going back to Ironrath. (Edit: Typo)

• Hehehe, I'd put more hope in being saved by an army of grumpkins and snarks.

"Daenerys will come over to help" Yeah,north grove is more believable

• Does it matter if they are punished later? Not really. They will be visited by Ramsay either way.

He surely can, but I imagine his burning anger would be directed first to Deepwood Motte. The Forresters are the smaller fish on the story.

• Eh, in the show I don't think he rallied the Northern Lords yet. I imagine that's what he'll be doing next season.

In the books I imagine he'll win the Battle of Winterfell but ultimately lose the war, which won't have much negative effect on the North though as long as the Boltons are dead.

Joining Stannis or not we are gonna get rekt anyway. Stannis loses the war and if we're with him we are dead soooo...

• Yeah, though Telltale didn't even mention the Glovers in the game so far.

Endrik posted: »

If it's the gloves who call the forresters, then it means they survived nonetheless.

• If it weren't for the Ironborn I'd imagine the Glovers would just tell Ramsay to piss off and then write to Roose.

It's Ramsay, he can do anything he wants like fucking with the Forresters minds

• It does, because it buys them time. I have high hopes that the Manderly will be ready by then.

Does it matter if they are punished later? Not really. They will be visited by Ramsay either way.

• And what should they do in that time? Even if they have time they can't kill Ramsay or go at war with the Boltons.

It does, because it buys them time. I have high hopes that the Manderly will be ready by then.

• She has the coal boy. We still don't know who he works for.

Skiba7671 posted: »

Mira doesn't even have a friend at this point.

• edited July 2015

They can join House Manderly when they show up with Rickon (if Davos succeeds).

And what should they do in that time? Even if they have time they can't kill Ramsay or go at war with the Boltons.

• If Tom, is part of the brotherhood without banners though.... Could save house forrester... orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, he's just a coal boy.

• And why would Tom help Mira? She did nothing for him.

If Tom, is part of the brotherhood without banners though.... Could save house forrester... orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, he's just a coal boy.

• Hopefully he can at least smuggle her out of KL.

Brn2bwild posted: »

She has the coal boy. We still don't know who he works for.

• Or the long night comes again and we fight wights. :D

They can join House Manderly when they show up with Rickon (if Davos succeeds).

• Because, Mira will offer to take his virginity.

And why would Tom help Mira? She did nothing for him.

• and if that's not worth it, I dont know what it.. Mira, is daaaaayyuum fine. ehuhuhuhuhehehuehuheuhuhuh

Because, Mira will offer to take his virginity.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.