Talking about Margaery with Tyrion

Anyone else told him that they don't care what Margaery thinks? Ever since I had to replay the first three episodes because my choices didn't carry over and I noticed that it doesn't make any difference if you're loyal to her, I just mentally tell her to stick it every time. Tyrion told me that it wasn't smart and I was just like, "If you think this makes any difference whatsoever you haven't been paying attention."

Comments

• edited July 2015

I told him I don't care what she thinks either...Honestly, after Sera was all "Hey, sorry I can't be your friend because my marriage."...I say screw everyone in King's Landing except Tom and Tyrion. That little traitor wouldn't have her marriage if it wasn't for me.

• I said I didn't care, and I was completely honest when I said that. I really tried to stay on her good side, I asked her nothing, I didn't write the letter, I didn't leave her to speak to Tyrion... But it doesn't matter, she still hates my Mira.

Of course, I will still try to be nice to everybody anyway, that's what I've been doing so far (except to Tarwick, I guess, since I lied to him... I really regret it :/).

• I told him. I am done with Maergery! I've been nothing less than toadying and she's treating me like an insolent brat! I'm somehow supposed to stop giving a shit about my family because she's marrying the kings! I've been doing my duty to Maergery and house Forrester and somehow that's not good enough for the little narcissist! If it's not all Maergery all the time then she has no use for me!

• I won't be able to play until tomorrow but I will probably say that to Tyrion too. I love Margaery on the show (probably my favorite female character) but in the game she's such a mean person and I have no idea why she also hates Tyrion so much (because on the show she never seems to have a problem with him)

• Why does Maergery even hate Mira anyway? She never gave a clear reason. Even if you forge the letter and still win Elaena over, it would only make Maergery look better. I wouldn't be surprised if she was the one who sent Damien to kill her.

• I can see why she would feel paranoid about Mira (because she has to watch her back all the time with Cersei over her shoulder and Mira is doing stuff behind her back) but she is being way too over dramatic about everything and if she was actually more willing to help out her "dear friend" (as she said in the first episode) and didn't hold stupid / nonexistent grudges (like the one against Tyrion) they would have a better relationship

Why does Maergery even hate Mira anyway? She never gave a clear reason. Even if you forge the letter and still win Elaena over, it would only make Maergery look better. I wouldn't be surprised if she was the one who sent Damien to kill her.

• I agree, in the show I love Margaery as well, but she's just very OOC in the game. Even though I think she still wouldn't be helping Mira because she's not selfless and doesn't want to risk losing her position, she seems like a genuinely caring person and would be way nicer about it.

sbk12345 posted: »

I won't be able to play until tomorrow but I will probably say that to Tyrion too. I love Margaery on the show (probably my favorite female

• edited July 2015

I still like Margery she has a rep to protect it is Sera that is the problem for me. I didn't say anything when Tyrion talked about Margery I did not like the replies I had. He still said to get on Marg's good side I will try and do that if I can. Hopefully Sera will be brought down in the process.

• Yeah, I'm taking Sera down. I never trusted her but I never hated her before. But after I lied to protect her engagement, I felt she owed me a tad more respect than she gave me in Episode 5. For the first time she has my resentment and I'll lie for her no more...

Unless there's something in it for House Forrester of course. ;)

I still like Margery she has a rep to protect it is Sera that is the problem for me. I didn't say anything when Tyrion talked about Margery

• Totally agree with you haha, wish there'd been an option to tell her about that lie!!

Yeah, I'm taking Sera down. I never trusted her but I never hated her before. But after I lied to protect her engagement, I felt she owed me

• I just told him that cause I figure Margeary can't possibly be pissed at me more. I mean, she watched Cersei's guards basically drag me away, which could be just as dangerous to her as to me, and she didn't even flinch.

• Yeah, I'm kinda hoping that we'll get another chance to reveal the truth about her. She asked you to keep her secret, set her up with Margaery and you lied for her, then she does one thing for you which isn't even that big of a deal and expects you to be grateful forever.

Yeah, I'm taking Sera down. I never trusted her but I never hated her before. But after I lied to protect her engagement, I felt she owed me

• It would be funny if Margaery would be trying to get on your good side because she's scared that you'll team up with Cersei, but I doubt it.

Wolf6120 posted: »

I just told him that cause I figure Margeary can't possibly be pissed at me more. I mean, she watched Cersei's guards basically drag me away, which could be just as dangerous to her as to me, and she didn't even flinch.

• Note to Telltale: Allow us to revisit our lie to Lord Tarwick! I demand satisfaction! In fact I DEMAND the opportunity to not only expose Sera for the bastard she is but also to bed her man out of pure spite! My vengeance must not be only complete but also quite catty! :D

selinahazel posted: »

Yeah, I'm kinda hoping that we'll get another chance to reveal the truth about her. She asked you to keep her secret, set her up with Margae

• Lol, that would be hilarious and awesome.

It would be funny if Margaery would be trying to get on your good side because she's scared that you'll team up with Cersei, but I doubt it.

• You're too naive, she's a scheming insolent spoiled noble girl. And she's extremely ambitious . She's not Olenna's grand daughter for nothing you know ;) Her good face is mostly a strategy, she is smart enough to understand that pissing everyone off like Cersei is not a good move.

I'm not saying she's bad but she's definitely selfish and ambitious above all things. It's the same thing with Dany, the game offers a perspective where we see that these characters aren't as white as the show makes them to be

I agree, in the show I love Margaery as well, but she's just very OOC in the game. Even though I think she still wouldn't be helping Mira be

• I'm not too mad at Sera but Margaery can definitely suck it !

• edited July 2015

Literally nothing I said contradicts anything you just listed, so I don't understand why you think you can call me naive. Or did I not say that Margaery isn't selfless? You can be cunning, smart and ambitious and still care about people. She obviously cares about her brother.

_DIO_ posted: »

You're too naive, she's a scheming insolent spoiled noble girl. And she's extremely ambitious . She's not Olenna's grand daughter for nothin

• It was more about her being nice and cool. Of course she acts nice with Mira, but as soon as she displeased her she was already way-overreacting. She's a spoiled child. She talks about how she's in the shit while she's still going to be married to the king, while our family bleeds up North...

Sorry if it came out as a critic, wasn't my intention

Literally nothing I said contradicts anything you just listed, so I don't understand why you think you can call me naive. Or did I not say t

• "Mira, remember when I told you I thought of you as more of a friend than just a handmaiden? That totally still stands. Want to come to my Morning After + Mess with my new Mother-in-Law party?"

It would be funny if Margaery would be trying to get on your good side because she's scared that you'll team up with Cersei, but I doubt it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.