So, tell me again how you feel about Gryff, guys.

edited July 2015 in Game Of Thrones

I remember some people being really upset about him getting beat up good. Now, that he's the one who went too far, any second thoughts about it?

Comments

• I want to buy him a Ramsay Snow treatment

• Eh, The whitehills are kind of one note, not very complex villans; still going to massacre the entire family and let the pit fighters savage their lands but i dont particularly hate them

• I need a salt lick!!!!

• edited July 2015

I hate his magical healing abilities.

• Otengryn just wanted to prove to Gryff that he could heal a Whitehill better than a Forrester!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

• I did not beat Gryff, just because I want to keep "the good" intact for a better chance of trade. But since the trade is gonna be off anyway...I REGRET SO MUCH not beating him. Darn.

• I actually want to kidnap a Ebbert from the Citadel and make a trade not for Ryon but for that fucker Gryff.

• I felt bad for the guy after Episode 4 and spared him.

Can't wait to do my alternate playthrough. The bitch is going down! I want to see the little weasel suffer at least a bit.

If given the choice, I will kill him in my original and alternate playthrough. I hope it's gonna be slow.

• Actually no, I still have no regrets about not going too far with Gryff and I still think beating the hell out of him was going too far. I did give him a few punches of course but after seeing how far you could go, I'm very glad I stopped.

• He is still my favorite character in the whole game. Seriously, who else can get so much hate, even from people, who used to feel sorry for him, by just sitting on the horseback, being silent and doing nothing, but smiling? That makes him really special for me.

• There is no difference,i beat the shit out of him all the way and he doesnt even have a bruise on his face in ep 5.

Actually no, I still have no regrets about not going too far with Gryff and I still think beating the hell out of him was going too far. I did give him a few punches of course but after seeing how far you could go, I'm very glad I stopped.

• edited July 2015

ALL THE WHITEHILLS NEED TO DIE!!!! EVEN KIDS AND WOMEN!!! NO MERCY!!!

• Why do you still like him when he forced you to sacrifice Asher or Rodrik?

Krapinka posted: »

He is still my favorite character in the whole game. Seriously, who else can get so much hate, even from people, who used to feel sorry for

• I didn't say, that I like what he did. What I meant was that he is a cool villain if he can cause people such strong emotions.

• LMFAO good one!

He is still my favorite character in the whole game. Seriously, who else can get so much hate, even from people, who used to feel sorry for

• edited July 2015

I love that I beat him and I am going to do far worse after what he did to Asher.

• Gryff being a bullied fourth-born doesn't get me anywhere, I felt bad for him at first, I really did, but him sacrificing Asher has convinced me otherwise, his backstory is no excuse for costing another Forrester's life. I said it once, I'll say it again: 'Gryff Whitehill, you will fucking regret this!'

• Yeah I saw, (slow clap to TellTale for that one) but either way I just didn't like the idea of beating a man half to death and potentially blinding him.

greensenpai posted: »

There is no difference,i beat the shit out of him all the way and he doesnt even have a bruise on his face in ep 5.

• <3

AstroZombie posted: »

LMFAO good one!

• In the end, if Telltale leaves me with the decision of either taking down Gryff or Lord Whitehill, fourth-born or not, Gryff is going to meet his demise.

• If anything, Ramsay is the best villian. He is always smiling and has a badass moment.

I didn't say, that I like what he did. What I meant was that he is a cool villain if he can cause people such strong emotions.

• I liked how he poked Rodrik's eye out in my game that is what I was trying to do to him. I still feel the same as from the beginning they will be my pawns or they will be destroyed Gryff included.

• To be honest, last Gryff's scene felt creepier than all of Ramsay's shit for me. Point is, Ramsay being a funny and merciless psycho is widely known and kind of predictable. But Gryff... I could hardly recognise him. No shouting, laughing, kicking, bluster, anger - nothing I expected to be there. Just silently confident and smiling. That fucking smile. It felt creepy as fuck. Later, when I was watching playthroughs where he was supposed to have just one eye, it felt so fucking disturbing. I don't know, what are the reasons for this, but it feels like the fourthborn has seriously changed. I can't wait to see where it all goes.

AronDracula posted: »

If anything, Ramsay is the best villian. He is always smiling and has a badass moment.

• Alt text
    he needed that eyepatch

• That's what I was expecting to see!

Nothox posted: »

he needed that eyepatch

• Honestly I think that was totally unintentional, I think this was just a by-product of them rushing this episode out and no one thought to record lines for Gryff.

To be honest, last Gryff's scene felt creepier than all of Ramsay's shit for me. Point is, Ramsay being a funny and merciless psycho is wide

• You may be right. Either something has seriously changed Gryff while he was off-screen, or it's just another bad writing.

Honestly I think that was totally unintentional, I think this was just a by-product of them rushing this episode out and no one thought to record lines for Gryff.

• I need a crowbar!!!!

AronDracula posted: »

I need a salt lick!!!!

• This is how he should have looked like after the punches

he needed that eyepatch

• I didn't beat him, nor will I ever beat him. I'll always be the better man than him. If/When the time comes, though, I'll just kill him quickly and be done with it, no mercy no torture, just kill him and every last Whitehill. Smug asshole, just smirking as Asher died, ugh.

• edited July 2015

He looks like he time hopped to the Metal Gear series lol

he needed that eyepatch

• [removed]

Yeah I saw, (slow clap to TellTale for that one) but either way I just didn't like the idea of beating a man half to death and potentially blinding him.

• edited July 2015

Hmm, aren't you just pleasant?

• I don't know if you realized but Gryff's boyfriend at the end of epissode 5 basically gives you the same treatment you gave Gryff. For example those who maimed him got their character maimed before he dies, while those, like me, just got a black eye because I threw 2-3 punches at him.

• He ALMOST looks badass

he needed that eyepatch

• Tell me about it... When I saw Gryff on his high horse with a "babyskin" face after I mangled him last episode I instantly turned into grumpy cat.

Did TT give him a Great Healing Potion or something?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

• edited July 2015

It actually depends on who stays behind. Asher gets a black eye, Rodrik gets blinded.

Not like whoever stays behind is gonna need eyes anyway

_DIO_ posted: »

I don't know if you realized but Gryff's boyfriend at the end of epissode 5 basically gives you the same treatment you gave Gryff. For examp

• I'm pretty sure i saw a guy on Youtube who got Asher blinded

Endrik posted: »

It actually depends on who stays behind. Asher gets a black eye, Rodrik gets blinded. Not like whoever stays behind is gonna need eyes anyway

Sign in to comment in this discussion.