Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Yes I agree so much.

kristi78968 posted: »

Same here. When people compliment me I get really happy but think to myself "I'm really not that cool though."

• Oh my god, Gared is so adorable in these. Quickly mounts dragon AND FLIES OFF INTO THE SUNSET WITH HIM The role of being the Goddess of Husbandos is amazing so I can do stuff like that!

XDJulieXD posted: »

WARNING LONG POST OK @HazzatheMan u asked for Gared x Dragon here ya go ^^ Just kiddin here's awesomness

• Whoa. Not cool, Crips. :(

• edited July 2015

2quiet2spooks

• I did the same, Wolf.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I can't let the Asher grin go. </3

• edited July 2015

she is determined to meet you wolf

WHY

• Alt text

2quiet2spooks

• Alt text

2quiet2spooks

• Alt text

2quiet2spooks

• we need dragons in Tales too..

kristi78968 posted: »

Oh my god, Gared is so adorable in these. Quickly mounts dragon AND FLIES OFF INTO THE SUNSET WITH HIM The role of being the Goddess of Husbandos is amazing so I can do stuff like that!

• I'll somehow bring both Gared and the dragon into the Tales universe! >:)

nohuhhuh posted: »

we need dragons in Tales too..

• Did anyone think of this after seeing the page number??

Alt text

• I'm totally gonna do that when I get my wires switched out. ^_^

I went to the dentist today, to get a new wire for my braces. I also got blue and red bands for them too. Praise Rhyiona!!!

• Woah. :O That's really cool.

Yo guyzzz got a sneak peak for your designs ;D told you I'll draw the most active members also this is only a design for future reference and not all of you have been drawn don't worry my work is still in progress

• I love these every time you do them ^-^

AWESOMENESS OF BUNTINGSIR: 11/10 (so awesome that when shades are removed, there is only more shades)

Alt text

buntingsir posted: »

@HazzatheMan I hope I lived up to your expectations. ≧'◡'≦ @TheCatWolf Take 2, because I thought I could improve some things.

• Now THAT'S the spirit!

Pipas posted: »

I did the same, Wolf.

• Haha, thank you so much! I'm really flattered and glad that you enjoy these. ^_^

I love these every time you do them ^-^ AWESOMENESS OF BUNTINGSIR: 11/10 (so awesome that when shades are removed, there is only more shades)

• nOOO

she is determined to meet you wolf

• Hey guys, I have a job for you! Name me a song that you associate with Rhuona?

/Need it for new photo for "Gortys Polaroid Album"/

• It's not mine. :P I found it on this thread, saved it to Pinterest, and then copy and pasted it. Idr who made it. :3

I'm saving this gif

• Ahhh, a toothpick is more like me :P

No problem, it's really good!! XD

It's not a cigarette though, it's just a toothpick or something like that. That's a relief, I'm really glad that you liked it, thank you!

• HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! YES, this is exactly what I asked for! XP

Oh man, this is amazing!! Thank you! XD

WARNING LONG POST OK @HazzatheMan u asked for Gared x Dragon here ya go ^^ Just kiddin here's awesomness

• I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing by Aerosmith

Houpps posted: »

Hey guys, I have a job for you! Name me a song that you associate with Rhuona? /Need it for new photo for "Gortys Polaroid Album"/

• It has been really quiet today :/

2quiet2spooks

• Oh I am dude :')

I've come so far with him, he has changed a lot since his creation :D

Well this is very good. You should be proud!

• I like to leave no questions unanswered with my OC's :P

I have his story mostly planned out, thing is is what can you really do with an immortal character like Nick???

So many details and history, such a thoughtful character it's sick[ly awesome]. I'm very interested to see what you'll do with him in the Borderlands setting!

• yaas

nOOO

• The calm before the storm. B

HazzatheMan posted: »

It has been really quiet today

• it's a great gif anyway :P

It's not mine. :P I found it on this thread, saved it to Pinterest, and then copy and pasted it. Idr who made it.

• Actually yes! I have written 3 stories with Nick, 1 as an Antagonist (his very first story I might add) and 2 with him as a Protagonist!

I can link you to these stories if you like? I just warn you that they have a lot of violence, sex and swearing in them :P

rhonu posted: »

oooh OCs! i love OCs! have you considered writing something with this? it totally feels like book material to me! my favorite OC (and my

• Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better

Houpps posted: »

Hey guys, I have a job for you! Name me a song that you associate with Rhuona? /Need it for new photo for "Gortys Polaroid Album"/

• Hey to all of the artists out there! I have another task for you:

Who would be up for drawing my OC Nick, based on the details I gave in the OC Bio above? I will of course answer any other questions you may have about his physical appearance :)

• I don't know, I think there's always plenty room for imagination. But I'm sure you'll figure it out. :)

I like to leave no questions unanswered with my OC's :P I have his story mostly planned out, thing is is what can you really do with an immortal character like Nick???

• I'm off to the lands of slumber. Sweet dreams guys!

Alt text

• I may just use him sparingly, he would own pretty much all of the Vault Hunters at once :P

I don't know, I think there's always plenty room for imagination. But I'm sure you'll figure it out.

• At 10pm? I don't think so :P

The calm before the storm. B

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

I'm off to the lands of slumber. Sweet dreams guys!

• Omg!!!! This song....

Alt text

I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing by Aerosmith

Sign in to comment in this discussion.