Consequences of last choice

So, I just played the episode five, a nest of vipers, and I was kinda shocked when I was forced to choose between Rodrik and Asher. I left Rodrik behind for many reasons, like Asher being the only one who could control the pit fighters, because of all the way he had to travel so it isn't for nothing, and because Rodrik was not in shape to lead men.
But then it got me thinking. What will it happen to Eleana? With Rodrik alive, the betrothal would stand, and the Glenmores could be a possible ally in the next episode. But with him dead, I think Lord Glenmore and Ludd Whitehill will agree to a marriage between Gryff and Eleana. So, Whitehills and Glenmores... The Forrester wouldn't stand a chance.
Perhaps I made the wrong choice. What do you guys think?

Comments

• In my playthrough I left Rodrik because my first tought were the pitfighters.
    Than I could not live with myself thinking about Elaena and the possibile alliance due to the betrothal. Rodrik appeared to be fine from his injuries and by the way, the pitfighters were a few..
    Long story short, I left behing Asher.

• I'm thinking an Asher and Elaena marriage? I know that sounds wrong but I really don't want Elaena to be left out in the cold. Elaena would just pretty much be pulling a Margery. And in my opinion, I would prefer Asher with Elaena over Gwyn.

• Yeah, I will just copy my save to the second one and rewinf to the last point. But I think choosing Asher was the wrong choice. And i felt very bad for Eleana after I stopped rolling and crying on the ground, so I just start rolling and crying for her as well.
    Man, you can't be happy with neither choices.

• I don't think the Glenmores would help Rodrik again after what happened to Arthur...

• That would be acceptable for me, but I'm afraid Eleana would never agree to this. She will probably throw herself through some window or marry Gryff by the command of her father. Perhaps Telltale will not even show her if you chose to save Asher. :P
    Asher with Gwyn is possible, and Gwyn could even betray her family for Asher if he promisses to show mercy or something. I dunno.
    I'm just sure that Eleana wouldn't marry Asher or Gryff, unless she is forced to do so.

Yaya1314 posted: »

I'm thinking an Asher and Elaena marriage? I know that sounds wrong but I really don't want Elaena to be left out in the cold. Elaena would just pretty much be pulling a Margery. And in my opinion, I would prefer Asher with Elaena over Gwyn.

• My thoughts exactly. But, with Eleana wanting to marry Rodrik and the new "army" of the Forresters, the Glenmores could help them destroy House Whitehill. I dunno.
    And remeber that Ludd Whitehill always said that the Warden of the North had their back, but now it looks like they will let the Forresters and the Whitehills fight among theirselves.

Miklaus posted: »

I don't think the Glenmores would help Rodrik again after what happened to Arthur...

• With Rodrik alive, the betrothal would stand, and the Glenmores could be a possible ally in the next episode.

Sure, lets just act like Ramsey Snow didn't kill Arthur and rule them out of the equation early in episode 5.

• He rule the Boltons out of the equation, if I'm not mistaken. But yeah, he probably mean the Glenmores as well. But Eleana could be a ally of Rodrik if he is alive next episode, and send word to his father that Ludd is gonna kill her. Something like that

almighty posted: »

With Rodrik alive, the betrothal would stand, and the Glenmores could be a possible ally in the next episode. Sure, lets just act like Ramsey Snow didn't kill Arthur and rule them out of the equation early in episode 5.

• Tell you the truth, leaving Asher seems like the best option, I mean Rodrik could get the pit fighters respect and get the Glenmores through marriage

Sign in to comment in this discussion.