I wasn't expecting that ending

God damn it Telltale. First, the Lee scene, then Georgie Porgie and Vivian's scene, then just everything from Amid The Ruins, and now pretty much the whole series of Game of Thrones. You keep ruining my emotions. Though to be fair, I'm not entirely that saddened, but I'm still sad over what happened to Rodrik.

Comments

• I'm genuinely killing myself for leaving Rodrik. I wanted him to live, I really did, but the House needs Asher's kind of leadership now, and I think Rodrik would have known that. You will be missed, scarface.

• You forgot loaderbot. :(

• I err...haven't played Tales From The Borderlands (don't kill me).

You forgot loaderbot.

• (don't kill me).

Since you asked...I was just reading the pitchforks and torches.

HarjKS posted: »

I err...haven't played Tales From The Borderlands (don't kill me).

• You aren't missing much, believe that.

HarjKS posted: »

I err...haven't played Tales From The Borderlands (don't kill me).

• It's still better than TWD S2

almighty posted: »

You aren't missing much, believe that.

• edited July 2015

meh, haven't played Tales past episode one, but I enjoyed TWD S2 considerably, so yeah.. Doubtful. Maybe better than Wolf though.

Talimancer posted: »

It's still better than TWD S2

• Episode 1 of Tales beat anything season 2 had to offer tbh. But oh wait who doesn't love lazy writing and flat characters, am I right.

meh, haven't played Tales past episode one, but I enjoyed TWD S2 considerably, so yeah.. Doubtful. Maybe better than Wolf though.

• You are saying the game is bad and only had played 1/5 of it, please...Maybe it's not your thing, since it's not serious and heavy like the other games, but it is funny, especially if you had played any Borderlands game.

Btw, Wolf was awesome...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.