Did you forget Elaena?

2»

Comments

• Remember when Brandom Stark died, even though Catlyn was supposed to marry him? Yeah, she married the next eldest brother, Ned. SO, since Rodrik is gone, Elena will marry Asher and we'll all pretend that's his child because fuck it all.

• I chose Asher to live because, as stated above, Rodrik went there to save his brother. His sacrifice would mean a little bit more than Asher's, and it would show the piece of shit Royland that Rodrik does have balls. Plus the pit fighters will follow Asher more than Rodrik and we never did get to see the Asher rage scene we were all so hyped about in episode 1. Maybe we'll get it now.

"I will murder my way to Ramsay Snow and cave his bloody head in." -- Asher

• I feel like depending on who lives an alliance will either form with the Glenmores or the Whitehills.

• In the sacrifice scenario I only see Rodrik making the decision to stay behind. He's the older brother, he'd want to protect his brother even if it costs his life.

This would have been the way I wanted events to unfold
    I would have been much more shocked had Asher died very suddenly and very surprisingly. Right as Asher is meeting up with Rodrik after not seeing him for years, he gets an arrow right to the throat, the camera pans to Gryff with a bow on a horse with his little garrison and then cuts to black with no episode preview. The next episode begins with us taking out Gryff's men and taking him hostage and continuing on with the trade as planned. Of course right before we leave for the trade we will have the option to PERMANENTLY blind Gryff like we were supposed to originally. Then the war with the whitehills happen and I could go into a ridiculous amount of detail about how i want the events to unfold during the war sequence, I wont. IRON FROM ICE!

ezay posted: »

I feel the decision to save Asher is one that does not take into account the world of Westeros as we know it. From all we've seen from the s

• I understand now.

Wigams posted: »

In the sacrifice scenario I only see Rodrik making the decision to stay behind. He's the older brother, he'd want to protect his brother ev

• Exactly. i dont know why everyone ships eleana and asher when the obvious ending is ludd somehow dying by his own stupidity and asher coming to terms with gwyn

prink34320 posted: »

I feel like depending on who lives an alliance will either form with the Glenmores or the Whitehills.

• The connection with Beshka and Asher for me is much stronger, than Elaena and Rodrik. Plus Rodrik's the Lord, so the captain must go down with the ship.

• I do not see Rodrick's actions as a failure. I see him as the bamboo: bending, but never breaking. Ethan lasted an episode in the same situation. Asher would have been killed long ago too, for being too brave, too strong. Also, Asher did not live through the war, and does not have the level of hatred for Whitehills Rodrick has, and he's in love with a girl at Whitehills: this directly contradicts my plan to kill them all.

Elaena was a factor I considered, but like I said in other threads I basically viewed Rodrik's story as being over at this point. Though I w

• Funny, that is one of the reasons (when i though of that scenario as a future possibility) that would drive me to choose Rodrik and make Asher stay behind...

But when i saw Asher moving his head in a gesture i could only describe as "Big brother i'm scared, please dont", my older brother instincts kicked in and i knew that moment, that just like i would do in a similar predicament, Rodrik would never let his little brother go down in such a way.

And so, Rodrik stayed behind, with a mental apology to Elaena and content that his brother would live another day...

Alt text

• edited July 2015

I completely forgot about Elaena at that moment. All I could do is listened to Beskhas pained screams and leave Rodrik behind. And I proved Talia wrong, Rodrik did have balls

• As stated above being older brother and the scared head gesture asher did at that decision moment was my main reasons to save asher even though rodrik was my favourite character by far. i was sorry for eleana but there was nothing to do.

i dont think gwyn will ever want to marry asher after what im going to do her family in next episode.

• Ooh, that's cold! :D

More likely he'll get a chance with Gwyn. >.>

well, I saved Asher so more like I posted this in the other thread as a reply to this picture as well, but I'll do it here too (-:

• Who?

Oh. You mean that woman whose little brother was eviscerated by Ramsay Snow, whose Lord Father will never allow Rodrick to marry her? The woman who rejected my marriage proposal because "I love you" was the incorrect option? The woman who served no purpose except to distract Rodrick? That woman?

What about her?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.