The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

Proasheck posted: »

Come on!! Look at him!! He's such a cutie!!!

• But that was the past. What matters is now and u r still fat

brings up 2012 youtube video of you

• She's new, I'm new

Let's make a sandwich

I just read the post above... and I can't hold anymore, WHAT ABOUT ME ><

NEVERMIND I see bigger, aaa avatars I mean.

IF YOU ARE Mia Khalifa please embrace me, if you aren't is ok... we'll make it work.

Oh my gosh!! I love Jon Snow so much!!

• I'm just googling "Why is there a dead Pakistani on my couch" and some how "Why can't I own a Canadian" comes up.

• edited July 2015

You mean the blue anime bunny in his profile picture? I suppose your right but I probably woudn't let it 'ravage your garden patch' if I were you.

Come on!! Look at him!! He's such a cutie!!!

• Why can't I own a Canadian

Gotta catch us first

Alt text

I'm just googling "Why is there a dead Pakistani on my couch" and some how "Why can't I own a Canadian" comes up.

• I didn't know Canadians can transform into moose. This makes this a lot harder.

Why can't I own a Canadian Gotta catch us first

• DAFUQ????!!!!

Righto, that is the wierdest thing I have read on here in long time.

I'd love if you eat me out instead <3333

• Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

fair enough

• Dear lord I got a surprise interview for a popular newspaper and my responses are cheesy. I don't like answering questions on the spot. ;___;

• Yeah, me too.

(Also, you have a awesome username.)

Dear lord I got a surprise interview for a popular newspaper and my responses are cheesy. I don't like answering questions on the spot. ;___;

• Don't ever go into politics. :)

I had an even stealthier interview when I was in junior high school. The teacher made us fill out some surveys, the usual stuff you're used to when you're a student. But she didn't say they were being given to a newspaper! And there I was in an article, my answers along with my full name. I was a bit embarrassed at the time, but nothing ever came of it. So don't worry. Unless it's something that will make your future job interviewer (who searched for your name online) say, "Uh, no."

Dear lord I got a surprise interview for a popular newspaper and my responses are cheesy. I don't like answering questions on the spot. ;___;

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Funny, I'm getting my picture in the local paper.

• I'm losing so many brain cells watching Sharknado 3. O_o

• What kind of answers did you put?

WarpSpeed posted: »

Don't ever go into politics. I had an even stealthier interview when I was in junior high school. The teacher made us fill out some su

• Same xD

I'm losing so many brain cells watching Sharknado 3. O_o

• edited July 2015

According to UPS, I will be getting my laptop back at 10:30 tomorrow morning, which means I can finally play Game of Thrones Episode 5.

Click here

• At least let him buy you dinner first.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited July 2015

Ya'll are fucked in the head. There a gas leak in here or something?

My favorite is Negril Authentic Jamaican, they make a mean oxtail.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Question of the Day: What's your favorite restaurant and is there a meal that you always order in that restaurant?

• Your comment makes me sad.

She's new, I'm new Let's make a sandwich I just read the post above... and I can't hold anymore, WHAT ABOUT ME >< NEVERMIND I

• "Jesus, are you fucking kidding me!?"

Dat cliffhanger....and really a Sharknado 4!? OMG......

• edited July 2015

nOOOOOOOOOO

oh Jesus have mercy on this poor soul.

• (✿◕‿◕) !! Friendly Reminder !! (◕‿◕✿)

Please don't kidnap Plantfolk (or "plants", to Humanfolk ignorant to the glorious Flora-Reform) and trap Them in pots at your home. YOU (Humanfolk scum) are abducting the victim Plantfolk and forcing Them to stay against Their will. This is called Viridiplantae-Abuse and you will be chloro-incinerated in the inevitable Plant War and subsequent Plantocracy for your crime :) :) :) (❀‿❀)

• I, for one, welcome our new plant overlords.

(✿◕‿◕) !! Friendly Reminder !! (◕‿◕✿) Please don't kidnap Plantfolk (or "plants", to Humanfolk ignorant to the glorious Flora-Reform) an

• sure lmfao

It's me, silly!!

• Alt text

(✿◕‿◕) !! Friendly Reminder !! (◕‿◕✿) Please don't kidnap Plantfolk (or "plants", to Humanfolk ignorant to the glorious Flora-Reform) an

• Really angry old man who makes the best pizza in a small pizzeria, only opens on Saturday night.

Question of the Day: What's your favorite restaurant and is there a meal that you always order in that restaurant?

• Alt text

• "Famous Youtuber fucks up at newspaper interview, reveals how much money he makes."

• my responses are cheesy.

RusticCheesy?

• AAAAAAJDJIUFHWUYEFGOEUYRG

Alt text

Okay, I have a problem.

I really want to play Game of Thrones but I have serious issues with my laptop. It just keeps getting overheat and then it turns off when I play this game. I didn't have this problem when I was playing other Telltale games. To not let my laptop overheat, I have to play for 3 minutes, then put my laptop in the sleep mode for 2 minutes, then do this again... I managed to go through 4 episodes like this but it's very tiring. Today, I tried to play Episode 5, but for some reason I've done something wrong and so it just turned off. UUUURRRRGH, THE BUTTHURT!!!

It's just getting on my nerves. Can you suggest any ways to solve this problem?

• Perhaps it's because he has been in different positions that he knows, I mean I imagine not all of his friends made it like he did, plus you know people can change, right? I mean it's rare but it does happen.

BigBlindMax posted: »

...says the former crip who went on trial for murder and who made his fortune rapping about pimping and killing cops. Forgive me for not buying the sanctimonious line, Doggfather.

• Overheating is a way for laptops to protect themselves and usually happens when the fans are blocked/dusty. Dirty fans can also cause the computer to make wheezing, whirring or other strange sounds. If that's the case you'll need to clean the fans by opening it and blowing the dust off. Always make sure to keep it on a flat surface like a table so that air can get to the fans and keep it ventilated.

AAAAAAJDJIUFHWUYEFGOEUYRG Okay, I have a problem. I really want to play Game of Thrones but I have serious issues with my laptop.

• Ooooo. Don't be sad I'll let you taste our sandwich and if you're nice you can join too, how about that?

If you didn't catch my point, it's because I'm joking, but sadly I admit, Mia it's a SEXY beast and I'll bend her over lol.

Your comment makes me sad.

• Alt text

• If you've had the laptop for a while, try replacing the battery.

AAAAAAJDJIUFHWUYEFGOEUYRG Okay, I have a problem. I really want to play Game of Thrones but I have serious issues with my laptop.

• @Green613

Found you on For Glory, "Mad Dawg".

https://youtu.be/dsDYGemGF8s

• wow lol u act like I haven't kicked ur ass like 10 times lol

@Green613 Found you on For Glory, "Mad Dawg". https://youtu.be/dsDYGemGF8s

• Cringe of the week.

Ooooo. Don't be sad I'll let you taste our sandwich and if you're nice you can join too, how about that? If you didn't catch my point, it's because I'm joking, but sadly I admit, Mia it's a SEXY beast and I'll bend her over lol.

• @blueneon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db2LS0JRVrs

Kerny new episode is out for you to play soon :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.