Going on the Offensive

I personally don't like how house Forrester has just fallen further and further as we are constantly outnumbered, the Whitehills had a spy, Gared's quest for the North Grove will be pointless as he is too far away to make a difference, Mira can't help anyone, and Ashur brought back an "army" of eight guys, three of which died in the courtyard along with Ashur/Rodrik. It all has become just so hopeless. Oh yeah and the Whitehills have Ryon but to be honest I already accepted that he is probably going to die. If somehow House Forrester survives the season I want the tables to be turned so that we are the ones placing spies behind enemy lines or planning attacks on the enemy like Gryff did in the courtyard at the end of episode 5.
House Forrester deserves to make a comeback but everything is just stacked up against them, I just want revenge for everything that has happened but realistically we don't stand a chance and might as well wait for Daenerys and Malcolm. Hopefully next time around we can be a house that is able to be proactive against enemy houses.

Comments

• I'd rather rely on Bowen than Dany and Malcolm.. And if you don't remember who it is, it's totally natural

• Gared might end up taming an Ice Dragon and flying it back to Ironrath :p

• It may not seem like it but the Whitehills are just as weak as the Forresters without the backing of the Boltons.

• The young wolf was killed by his enemies without losing a single battle. I learned from the show that the only way to win is ambushing your enemy and killing every possible threat. we should go on the offensive, maybe not through battle, but there is still a lot the forresters can do. Now that Ramsay won't interfere, all we gotta do is regroup and plan.

• edited July 2015

Realistic Edition:

-Sylvi gets killed by WightCotter just before reaching the North Grove

-Gared meets Ice Dragon

-Ice dragon smiles at Gared

-Ice dragon violently rips Gared to countless little pieces

-Gared rains upon Ironrath

-The End

prink34320 posted: »

Gared might end up taming an Ice Dragon and flying it back to Ironrath

• That would be badass af.

prink34320 posted: »

Gared might end up taming an Ice Dragon and flying it back to Ironrath

• Couldn't they send a raven to Roose Bolton? I mean, The forresters are the only ones who know how to make proper ironwood.

• edited July 2015

Roose married a Frey, he clearly doesn't care about the condition of his wood.

Couldn't they send a raven to Roose Bolton? I mean, The forresters are the only ones who know how to make proper ironwood.

• Gared and Mira have to do something to save House Forrester. This house can't just be failed that easy. Bad ending makes us play this game for nothing.

• They still got Bolton soldiers fighting for them judging by the Bolton emblem on their armour in the sequence where Asher arrives in the harbour. They are heavily outnumbered obviously. And the few men that Asher brought with him won't be enough for anything. The only hope is Mira forging an alliance with the Lannisters or convincing Maergary to lend her family some troops.

AgentZ46 posted: »

It may not seem like it but the Whitehills are just as weak as the Forresters without the backing of the Boltons.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.