Asher and Gwyn, episode 6

To those who saved Asher and let Rodrik die. Do any of you think Asher and Gwyn's relationship may somehow influence the story by making things better to house Forrester? Cause we all know Gwyn is craaaaaaaazy for Asher's d.

Comments

• She may come around. That's a good possibility, she was also repulsed by her fathers actions and will probably feel sorrow if Rodrik is dead.

I hope this doesn't lead to some lovey dovey "I forgive you because our children are in love" ending though where the Whitehills and Forresters live happily ever after.

Even if they gave that option I'd probably just have Asher say screw that.

• I think it's going to be something along the lines of Jon Snow/Ygritte storyline.

I'm thinking that during the battle Gwyn see's Asher killing Gryff or Ludd or something and she screams. Asher then notices her and this distracts him long enough for one of the Whitehills to kill him. He'll then die in Gwyn's arms type of thing.

• Man, fuck that, if there's any moment where Gwyn tries to appeal to Asher to stop or try to rekindle something she can fuck right off if I have any say in it. Want nothing to do with any of these twat Whitehills.

• No way. Not my Asher. Unless Gwyn does something phenomenal that benefits House Forrester and kills her father, she's going right into the ground with the rest of the Whitehills.

• SAME.

Man, fuck that, if there's any moment where Gwyn tries to appeal to Asher to stop or try to rekindle something she can fuck right off if I have any say in it. Want nothing to do with any of these twat Whitehills.

• edited July 2015

If Gwyn wants to play with Asher's ding dong that's okay with me. If she wants him to show mercy well... that just ain't gonna fly, honey...

• lol, at the people who want some Romeo/Juliet thing with Asher/Gwyn. Glad I kept Rodrik alive so I can murder her and torture her family.

• edited July 2015

lol I hope it won't be like Romeo and Juliet even if I saved Asher.

lol, at the people who want some Romeo/Juliet thing with Asher/Gwyn. Glad I kept Rodrik alive so I can murder her and torture her family.

• If Gwyn and Asher were to marry, wouldn't it save house Forrester?

Assuming we have around 25 men in our "army."

• Hey, anybodyy knows what happens to arthus if you take with to Highpoint?

• I saved Asher and even then I would never ever ever let them get back together. Puh-lease, Asher deserves better than someone from the Whitehills. They ruined the Forresters. She may be the best among them all but even then her attempt to salvage the rivalries always involves bowing down to Whitehills. Hell to the no for me.

• I saved Asher, but if I have any say Asher will flay her and her family alive. Screw Gwyn, she's as condescending as her father. If Asher can't bare to kill her himself I hope Beskha does it for him. Either way I want every Whitehill crucified!!

• edited July 2015

He still dies if that's what you're asking.

TheRedWood posted: »

Hey, anybodyy knows what happens to arthus if you take with to Highpoint?

• He gets flayed alive by ramsay

TheRedWood posted: »

Hey, anybodyy knows what happens to arthus if you take with to Highpoint?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.