All the traitors are gonna betray, betray, betray.

Hahaha awful title, i know.
What if the traitor (For me, it was Duncan) actually played us and leaded us right to a trap?
I feel sorry for breaking Talia's promise, but the truth is that i wanted to save Asher. But, even we knew about this trap we fall right into it.
I think it was a really bad scene because you find out the plan the have, but either way you get caught unguard.
I get it from Asher but why Rodrick isn't much more lucid?

Comments

• The traitor has useless information, and is better off dead.

• edited July 2015

If you kill the traitor in your game then why does Rodrik ride to meet Asher?

• the sentinel says something like "woah, what the traitor said... Asher is in danger"

Flog61 posted: »

• ..that's pretty terrible :P

AstroZombie posted: »

the sentinel says something like "woah, what the traitor said... Asher is in danger"

• Right before the choic to kill the traitor comes up they say "If you kill me, you can't save Asher" or something along those lines. They say it no matter what, but it's easy to miss. Should've had them say it before the choice popped up honestly.

Flog61 posted: »

Sign in to comment in this discussion.