GoTs choices on website

edited July 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Does anyone know when the episode 5 choices appear on the Game of Thrones website?

Link to GoTs page

Also can you guys confirm if the choice count is correct as of below - from the website link.

Ep1 - 7 choices

Ep2 - 7 choices

Ep3 - 5 choices

Ep4 - 4 choices

Ep5 - 7 choices

Comments

• Episode 5 choices are now visible! I have 7 choices displayed for episode 5 including "You and 34.6% are terrible hunters."

• I played episode 5 and now my choices for episode 3 and up aren't shown on the Telltale site.

• Hmm did you try refreshing the page. Please discard my annoying advice if you already done that ;-)

But what are your choice counts for the other episodes?

I played episode 5 and now my choices for episode 3 and up aren't shown on the Telltale site.

• My Episode 5 choices won't show up. sobs

• Can someone tell me the additional choices that don't appear at the end of the episode? They won't load for me for some reason.

• Yeah, I got the same problem.

Can someone tell me the additional choices that don't appear at the end of the episode? They won't load for me for some reason.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

These are the extra choices.

Alt text

For some reason i am seeing a mixture of choices from both my first and second playthrough.

Can someone tell me the additional choices that don't appear at the end of the episode? They won't load for me for some reason.

• I have this as well, starting from Episode 3!

I played episode 5 and now my choices for episode 3 and up aren't shown on the Telltale site.

• Awesome, thank you. Now I just need to find the extra choices from the other four episodes...

• I differ in the following areas:

Choice 4 - "You and 37.1% told Syllva you made do."

Choice 5 - "You and 34.6% are terrible hunters."

Choice 7 - "You and 64.5% denied ever being in Tyrion's Chambers to Cersei."

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

All the choices seem to be working for me so i took some screenshots for you and anyone else who might want to see the choices.

Episode 1

Alt text

Episode 2

Alt text

Episode 3

Alt text

Episode 4

Alt text

Awesome, thank you. Now I just need to find the extra choices from the other four episodes...

• Thanks for posting these!!! Now I can see that the total number of choices per episode is correct and same as mine.

OzzyUK posted: »

All the choices seem to be working for me so i took some screenshots for you and anyone else who might want to see the choices. Episode 1 Episode 2 Episode 3 Episode 4

• man that website design is badass, beautiful imagery and presentation. whoever did that is a BOSS

• Appreciate this a bunch!

OzzyUK posted: »

All the choices seem to be working for me so i took some screenshots for you and anyone else who might want to see the choices. Episode 1 Episode 2 Episode 3 Episode 4

• Aye I even saved all the images/art from that page!

man that website design is badass, beautiful imagery and presentation. whoever did that is a BOSS

• Alt text

I felt like such a dumbass eheh...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.