Anyway to trick Tyrion?

Seemed like such a pointless section of the game.

Comments

• Nope, nothing at all.

• which makes the whole thing so pointless

Nope, nothing at all.

• Pretty much.

short_stack posted: »

which makes the whole thing so pointless

• There are different outcomes - he can tell you he has no witnesses or make some up.

• Tyrions mind: Ok who sent Lady Mira here, she doesn't any enough power to come here on her own. She's carrying wine..smells wine oh its Cerseis wine Cersei sent her...why would cersei send her....oh to find out who my witness is CHECK MATE.

Tyrions is playing chess everyone else is playing checkers.

• This. It was obvious from the beginning.

Tyrions mind: Ok who sent Lady Mira here, she doesn't any enough power to come here on her own. She's carrying wine..smells wine oh its Cers

• This is lorem ipsum TT edition!
    Just don't read to much into it.The whole purpose of that scene is to screw Mira.

• Tyrion seems like a very smart and clever person who catches on to things, it was ridiculous to think even Mira could trick him. Does Cersei just underestimate how smart Tyrion is, or does she honestly think he could be fooled by a ploy as obvious as this?

• Didn't Sera share some of Cersei's wine with Mira?

Tyrions mind: Ok who sent Lady Mira here, she doesn't any enough power to come here on her own. She's carrying wine..smells wine oh its Cers

• "I want you to strip off your clothes cover yourself in gasoline and run through a fire. if there is a god you will suffer no injuries"

If that's too obtuse cersei didn't give a shit about answers she just wants an excuse to hurt mira. No doubt episode 5 lucan and cersei will claim Mira poisoned Joffrey under Tyrion's orders or some shit.

fayescarlet posted: »

Tyrion seems like a very smart and clever person who catches on to things, it was ridiculous to think even Mira could trick him. Does Cersei

• We can't know without seeing the consequence. Personally I think to trick him is to reveal your true intentions with Cersei and then we'll be able to pass on the more beleivable names he rattled off.

• Don't blame Mira, blame Cersei and her stupid attempt of trying to be smart and smug. The plan was so obvious to begin with! The only way to gain something meaningful out of this is to be honest to Tyrion and get his honest answer and advice. That's what I did and I felt good about it.

• sera is cercei's spy confirmed

CapnJay posted: »

Didn't Sera share some of Cersei's wine with Mira?

• in episode 5 if you wont answer 3 of cercei's questions she will lucan to kill mira on the spot. she obviously dont need an exuse to kill you.

CapnJay posted: »

"I want you to strip off your clothes cover yourself in gasoline and run through a fire. if there is a god you will suffer no injuries" I

• i agree with some of the posts above - this scene isn't pointless as much as it is typical cersei thinking she's smarter and more cunning than she really is meanwhile tyrion shows that - in the words of tywin - she cannot hold a candle to the lannister boys not because she's a woman but because she's not as smart as she thinks she is (he knows what's going on as soon as he sees mira at the door without mira even needing to say a word)

i personally enjoyed this scene and don't really understand why there was so much hate about it (partly because tyrion is in my top 5 favorite characters on the show)

• He's not stupid lmao, he reads people like Mira.

• What if silence is a valid option in that scene. I wonder if he will still read us.

AWESOMEO posted: »

He's not stupid lmao, he reads people like Mira.

• He probably could figure out that Cersei sent you, someone should try and see how he reacts though.

What if silence is a valid option in that scene. I wonder if he will still read us.

• The scene isn't pointless, Mira failed it's as simple as that and that scene is clearly setting up for EP6.

• The most useful names we got from that convo were Bronn and Podrik... So if Cersei asks im saying Podrik.

• IT WOULD UNREALISTIC FOR US TO OUTSMART TYRION. HES WAY SMARTER THEN MIRA AND HAS BEEN PLAYING THE "GAME" FAR LONGER TIRED OF THIS QUESTION

• I hope Shagga son of Dolf will be a valid option for E6.

• I doubt she'd be able to outsmart him, really. We can get names, or none. Like me, I pretty much gained nothing. Well... shit.

• also in mine Tyrion threw out Varys who could be a useful name

ShaneGrimes posted: »

The most useful names we got from that convo were Bronn and Podrik... So if Cersei asks im saying Podrik.

• Don't forget Shagga, son of Dolf or he will chop off your manhood and feed it to the goats.

ShaneGrimes posted: »

The most useful names we got from that convo were Bronn and Podrik... So if Cersei asks im saying Podrik.

• I'm trying to justify it by putting the blame on Lucan instead of on Cersei. Maybe he got the wine by himself and gave it to Mira, so that Tyrion would see right through her and he had a reason to drag her out and tell Cersei she blew it.

Don't blame Mira, blame Cersei and her stupid attempt of trying to be smart and smug. The plan was so obvious to begin with! The only way to

• I can see an option like "[Lie] He has no witnesses, Your Grace. He is planning to call for Trial by Combat". You know, as a bluff.

Too bad Mira can't possibly know that.

Lewsblake23 posted: »

I doubt she'd be able to outsmart him, really. We can get names, or none. Like me, I pretty much gained nothing. Well... shit.

• Hopefully Mira is a good liar. Can't see Cersei being happy with being blatantly lied to.

Abeille posted: »

I can see an option like "[Lie] He has no witnesses, Your Grace. He is planning to call for Trial by Combat". You know, as a bluff. Too bad Mira can't possibly know that.

• I wonder what our options are gonna be when talking to Cersei!

sbk12345 posted: »

also in mine Tyrion threw out Varys who could be a useful name

Sign in to comment in this discussion.