It's Time to Face a Hard Truth [Ep.5 Spoilers]

13»

Comments

• Lol really? After the war ends where can the Forrester story go? Depose the Boltons? That's a show and book plot for sure. And to continue the story without Rodrik or Asher is plain retarded, to kill off both of the most liked and interesting lead characters is something I don't even think GRRM would do for shock value, Gared's story will end shortly after he does or doesn't find the North Grove. So where can the story really go with Mira, Gared and Ryon? With Mira stepping all over Margaery's feet her time in King's Landing is gonna end.

DillonDex posted: »

Hmm. All the same, I'm really not convinced Season 2 will see us controlling another House. I mean, how would that work? This is House...

• Firstly, there's no guarantee Rodrik / Asher will be killed off in Episode 6.

Likely? Yes.

Assured? Far from it.

And yes, deposing the Boltons is a show and book plot... but why can't the Forresters play a part in it? Not that I think that's what will happen, I'm just saying... My point is, I really don't think TellTale will just shuffle the deck, and cycle us back to square 1. New family, same problems, let's go through the Stark-Forrester formula all over again... I can't see it happening.

Just how Game of Thrones and A Song of Ice and Fire haven't abandoned the Starks, despite all that's happened, the same will be true of the Forrester's in Telltale's story. Mark my words.

Duderson posted: »

Lol really? After the war ends where can the Forrester story go? Depose the Boltons? That's a show and book plot for sure. And to continue t

• They'll either kill the brother off in Season 2 or make them have a minor role despite being lord, if they have a major role and are playable, I expect them to have the same or similar dialogue.

• Dude, they're determinant with each other. That can go on forever.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.