The North Grove?

Guys i have a question...what the f*ck does the North Grove does? I've been thinking and i just cant imagine what it will do if Lord Forrester says its crucial for the House.... maybe an army of Widlings protectors of The North grove i dont know...what do u think guys?

sorry for my bad english xD

Comments

• We aren't getting an answer. This will be just like Pulp Fiction (the briefcase), we will get a reaction, but no visual. TTG was too lazy to properly render Gryff's mutilated face, so don't expect much.

• It's an ironwood dragon that they will send as a gift to Highpoint, secretly containing our 7 men army. In the middle of the night, they will slip into the castle to assassinate the Whitehills and rescue Ryon !

I don't know, it will either be an excellent surprise or a MASSIVE disappointment. Telltale better not fuck this up

• I read somewhere that Gryff had an eyepatch design but it was somehow "glitched"...

We aren't getting an answer. This will be just like Pulp Fiction (the briefcase), we will get a reaction, but no visual. TTG was too lazy to properly render Gryff's mutilated face, so don't expect much.

• i trust in our 7 good man army™ dont worry they will kill all the fucking Whitehills....

_DIO_ posted: »

It's an ironwood dragon that they will send as a gift to Highpoint, secretly containing our 7 men army. In the middle of the night, they wil

• Yeah I saw that. It looked awesome, but sadly I never got that. Gryff in my game is weapon x.

_DIO_ posted: »

I read somewhere that Gryff had an eyepatch design but it was somehow "glitched"...

• Did you just compare Gryff and Deadpool ?

HERESY!!!

Yeah I saw that. It looked awesome, but sadly I never got that. Gryff in my game is weapon x.

• They'll gut them like fish.

i trust in our 7 good man army™ dont worry they will kill all the fucking Whitehills....

Sign in to comment in this discussion.