Ours is the fury.

In the books we know that house Forrester is pro Stannis and,if you noticed,the first achievement/trophy we get from completing the first chapter of episode 6 is "Ours is the fury".
Perhaps we'll have Stannis become part of the action? It may be the only hope the Forresters have of survival.
What do you guys think?

Comments

• edited July 2015

Well since the game follows show canon I don't think allying with Stannis is the best idea for the Forresters...

Alt text

Although the Forresters do ally with Stannis in the book. The only mention of the Forrester house in the book is of Forrester scouts serving in Stannis's army. So you may correct.

• I think all episodes 3-6 have achievement titles that are house words, so I don't think it has anything to do with that.

• edited July 2015

The Great House words are everywhere, from the top of my head I know we get "we do not sow" and "as high as honor" which are the words of House Greyjoy and Arryn respectively in episode 5. It doesn't mean anything really. Besides Telltale has a contract with HBO, therefore they are bound to D&D's garbage Stannis plot who apparently cannot get the slightest support from the North in the show...

+While a great actor, Stephen Dillane does not interact much with the medias so this is just pure speculation on my part but I doubt he's much interested in video games unfortunately..

• Well we will see how it turns out then.
    Maybe allying with Stannis will save you in that moment..

• It would give house Forester a reason to go north and find Garid and the north grove.

• That would be cool but Malcolm is in Mereen trying to get Daenarys Targaryen to be or allies in the future. Stannis would have the Forrester's heads if he found out.

• As far as I'm concerned, Malcolm is dead to House Forrester. I dislike Daenerys a lot but I might have been open about him going to her ONCE HOUSE FORRESTER IS SAFE. He could have very well came back with us while things settle down, we secure the ironwood deal with the crown and we burn Highpoint to the ground. Then he can go wherever the hell it pleases him. But he decided to pull a dick move on us for Dany... Personally I would be a 100% Mannis if not for HBO's storyline.

That would be cool but Malcolm is in Mereen trying to get Daenarys Targaryen to be or allies in the future. Stannis would have the Forrester's heads if he found out.

• Gared* ~ :) disappears into the night

Supergirl66 posted: »

It would give house Forester a reason to go north and find Garid and the north grove.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.