Theres one thing Telltales is good at

Many people are mad because this game has "lack of choices", but I don't think thats the main point of these games (especially in Game of Thrones). Telltale games is about making "moral" choices. They let you create your own world and you can choose what philosophies to believe in. They are unique. That's why I love playing Telltale like games. It's cool how the game can recognize the player's emotions as well.

Comments

• I don't really play Telltale Games because of choices, that isn't what appeals me. I play Telltale Games because they make protagonists that I am able to immerse myself into and live in my favorite settings. Being able to interact with characters in these setting and make up the personalities of the playable characters makes it fun to me.

Another thing that makes it appealing, it is the better dialogue system. Being able to decide what your characters say because you want them to say that is fun.

• edited July 2015

Yeah every Rhys-Vasquez interaction definitely has gold-worthy dialogue choices !

I don't really play Telltale Games because of choices, that isn't what appeals me. I play Telltale Games because they make protagonists that

• Although I dont really like Greg Miller I really like his way of explaining a Telltale game.

We are all given the same coloring book, but we get to choose what colors we use.

• That is deep and awesome explanation :D

Poogers555 posted: »

Although I dont really like Greg Miller I really like his way of explaining a Telltale game. We are all given the same coloring book, but we get to choose what colors we use.

• "One thing"... Really?

They also tell pretty amazing stories too, a fact that seems to get overlooked so much in this "choices don't matter derp derp derp" attitude most gamers and reviewers seem to have.

I'm certainly more invested in House Forrester's story than the show's Season 5 Dorne, King's Landing or Arya-in-Braavos storyline, hell even more so than Walking Dead Season 1, 2 and the Wolf Among Us... and I really loved all three. Just needed to get that out there :P

• Right, except there is no reason to have any moral if our choice doesn't matter.

• Thats true too! Life is Strange has 2 dialogue choices and a camera.

I don't really play Telltale Games because of choices, that isn't what appeals me. I play Telltale Games because they make protagonists that

• Totally agree I love Telltale's games for their story and the choices, the choices may not affect the overall plot but it shapes your character and how other characters see your character.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.