The Forrester teaming up with Stannis is NOT canon

The Telltale series is canon to the show not the books. I don't believe Stannis rallied Northen support throughout the show and it looks like the North is making its comeback next season with the new casting calls. So no, we're not destined to team up with Stannis or even survive for that matter.

Comments

• Show is canon, book is canon. Show's canon takes priority over book's canon for the game, so if show's canon contradicts book's canon, what will be used for the game is show's canon. If that wasn't the case we wouldn't be playing as members of a house that isn't even mentioned on the show.

That means that the Forresters following Stannis is a very real possibility, unless the show said otherwise.

• Show Stannis will probably be rallying the Northern Lords next season (before anyone says "hur, stan is kill", I think he's about as dead as Jon) so bending the knee is something we'll likely do in season two. Plus there's this little quote on the left of the screen (I don't known if mobile users can see it) but it mentions Forresters with Stannis. They owe their existence to Stannis, we are playing them purely because of Stannis. If they don't bend the knee then there's not much left for them to do next season. Season 2 would look like:

Episode one: Waiting for someone to move against the Boltons

Episode two: Still waiting

Episode three: Goddamnit Ramsay, fuck off

Episode four: Is that a dragon?

Episode five: Nope, just a bird

Episode six: Hey look! The Manderlys are up to something!

• edited July 2015

Stannis has been confirmed dead.

Also unlike Kit, Stephen Dillane (Stannis' actor) hasn't been seen on set or anywhere near belfast.

Show Stannis will probably be rallying the Northern Lords next season (before anyone says "hur, stan is kill", I think he's about as dead as

• So has Jon. That doesn't mean he is.

• I guess if you want to take that route but it would make no sense for the writers to decide to make Stannis rally the Northern Lords after doing it twice and failing.

His story is truly finished in my opinion.

So has Jon. That doesn't mean he is.

• Sending letters =/= rallying.

He still has too much to do before he kicks the bucket.

• C'mon man. We talked about it several times. As bullshitty as it is, there is no way the Ds plan to keep Stannis alive. I'm pretty confident they wanted to get rid of him as soon as possible. Even if he was alive, they already assassinated 95% percent of his Mannis soul composition. What was left was what we saw at the "Battle" of Winterfell.

It's heartbreaking but it's the truth. We should consider it a blessing that Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum won't spit on the character anymore. I trust George to handle it in TWOW

Show Stannis will probably be rallying the Northern Lords next season (before anyone says "hur, stan is kill", I think he's about as dead as

Sign in to comment in this discussion.